Based Sylvi Listhaug and Prime minister Erna calls for ordinary norwegians to inform on "refugees" going on holiday to...

Based Sylvi Listhaug and Prime minister Erna calls for ordinary norwegians to inform on "refugees" going on holiday to their home country and people on the left are going apeshit:

I ran the article through google translate. Everytime it says "indicate" it should be "Inform on":

translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.nrk.no/norge/listhaug-og-solberg-ber-nordmenn-angi-flyktninger-1.13628053&edit-text=

My facebook is blowing up with lefties calling this a stasi or kgb style society.

I mean. if they are going back on holiday that pretty much makes them not refugee doesn't it?

norwegians cheat in skiing
let that sink in

Cool

lol what is even the purpose of doing that?

So that they can be deported. duh!

Foreigners think lip balm can have any effect on your skiing.
Let that sink in.

Good for you mountain chinks

Because if these """"refugees"""" willingly go back to their shithole on holiday, they're not refugees then, are they?

the purpose is to expose fake refugees

Your government already knows where they go because of these things called passports and passenger lists

Then it's time for them to go on holiday for good.

>that pretty much makes them not refugee doesn't it?

it definitely makes them not refugees

the good thing is that the Dublin Agreement is still valid so most deceivers and liars will be caught in the end and deported

>busted by agency
>think

can norwegians even think?

the whole refugee crisis has shown us that european governments doesn't have knowledge or control of who is crossing their borders

>leftists calling others Stasi or KGB
hmmm

The Eritreans here do the same and the lefties defend them, I don't get it either.

norway let me in pls i wont leech and i will bring my own girl with me

dumb roma, you are free to go there

That taking a lip balm is somehow equal to injecting steroids?
Can the agency even think? This is simply trivial garbage blown out of proportion to sabotage Norway in the sport.

Clearly nowegians can only skii if they dope.

Norway is part of Schengen already. They are cucks to the EU just like Switzerland.

i dont have eu citizenship

you have to go back

Why the fuck would you go on vacation to a country you fled from?

>They are cucks to the EU

We get to keep the EU out of our fishingwaters and out of our oil fields..

>MUH FISH