HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahahahaahagahgahahahhahahajaghaahahaahaahahahgahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahhahahajhahhahaha

what are we laughing about

>DCfags will unironically defend this
AAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

>720p rip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DC BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DKEKS JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

How the fuck does a low budget tv show have better lighting, color, cinematography?

Marvel budgets $20,000,000 for washing out the colors.

jesus christ russo bros

I'm glad this movie still triggers you womb-men.

I don't get it

They shoot in Canada

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AN ACTUAL CLIP FROM THE WONDER WOMAN MOVIE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, Computer Generated Gadot looks like *THAT*??

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

APOLOGIZE

>Literal stick figure
What did they mean by this?

...it doesn't.

does she have flash powers?

This is Zack btw

Why do they have to CGI actors like this?

The entire budget goes into Robert Downey Jewnior's pocket

>that guy who is stabbing at thin air in slow motion
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure they will add some random thing in there for him to stab, just like they added a pillar in the middle of the room for her to kick in this

i wasn't entirely sure what i was looking at here, until i noticed the filename.

And here in the trailer

>Why the fuck arent these soldiers shooting at her
>Why is she almost falling over when she does this kick and is so out of balance
>She isn't even kicking that guy with her leg

Is that from power rangers?

Like I said, they added a pillar there

>nazis in 1918

I know it's bait but holy fuck that's triggering me

It's expensive to uncuck and unmanlet these people enough to look decent on the screen

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn Marlel, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your cuck actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while the Russo brothers flaunt their disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him Marlel STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Pixar and animation kinos and later alleged Star Wars flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Dehli. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland airport as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

What the fuck is supposed to be happening?

I see unrelated actions taking place in succession but I can't tell specifically what's going on.

>she crouches and shields to block their bullets
>realizes this was stupid because they're surrounding her
>turns into a stunt woman with a CGI face and slides across the floor in slow (fast?) motion
>trips (?) a guy while the guy behind her swings at nothing
>she's suddenly standing completely erect and a gun explodes against her lower back
>she reflects some bullets into a guy's face with her shield before turning and swinging at another soldier
>her shoes are deflecting bullets? or they can spark some kind of projectiles? i genuinely have no idea what's supposed to be happening in this shot. if they're deflecting bullets, why aren't these assholes shooting her obviously exposed unarmored skin?
>she becomes another rubber faced stunt woman and slides past a column, slicing it with her sword and also knocking a guy down apparently
>deflects more bullets with her sword before throwing it at the camera

it's a trailer, you know

>marvelkeks are so desperate that they are now criticising still frames of a MOTION PICTURE

you have truly lost. give up.

I know, Marvel can't even compete.

>>Marvelpajeet posting

RIGHT ON QUEUE

why do actual adults like superheroes?

I like Star Wars and some other fantasy shit when it's done right, but these superhero movies are so mindless and terrible. Everything about them is so cringeworthy, from the colors to the action to the costumes to the CGi, and of course consistently awful music and dialogue.

Please stop giving this shit any attention, I would like some other movies to be made in these sad manbaby-milk features' place

Are you like 15? please stop fishing around for ways to defend a terribly made "product" that you are so deeply connected to.

>le product meme

>>>/leftypol/

Capekino>>>cinema>>>shit>>rip-offs(Star Wars)>>>>superhero movies.

>Everything about them is so cringeworthy, from the colors to the action to the costumes to the CGi, and of course consistently
You've basically just described Star Wars.

if she had actual muscles and could act i think this would work much better
same way batman scene did where he throws guys around like dolls, but he actually looks like hes twice their size

it's not even her doing the action though
They CG her face over the stunt double

Yeah in some shoots, but its another sign of the same problem
She is physically incapable to make most of the stunts
I get stunt doubles during jumps and throws, stuff that is dangerous, but not during a fucking quick kick or a slide across the floor

Still the cgi stunt doubles are getting so good its getting hard to tell whats cgi and whats a composite shoot with real actors
its really mostly crappy post motion blur and simplified depth of field that seems to give those shoots away

>get the woman who hasn't directed a feature film in 14 years
>IT'S OKAY THE LAST FILM SHE MADE WON AN OSCAR

Kek this is gonna be a disaster.

If the shittiness that apparent in 720p can't imagine watching it in 4k

Watch a 144p movie, you'll stop consuming cinema

Marvelels BTFO.

How can they ever recover from this?

So I'm not the only one noticing that they seemed to alter the colour to make her appear more white right?

more likely the result of fucking the color balance than anything

>what is lighting

Seems like they're doing it on purpose to make her look like a prime white jewess.

never come back

I'm not even being Sup Forums, they legitimately make her look more white in this movie.

It's the fucking filter, also,, why the fuck does it matter?

She IS white

It's pretty easy to tell in the trailers
Sometimes I think they CG the rest of the body too, for some reason
Like when she slides and destroys a pillar with the sword

You are making a joke but this is pretty accurate.

>Marvel has earmarked $400 million to pay for the films’ screenwriter, director, producers and principal actors. A whopping $200 million of this total will go straight into the pocket of Robert Downey, Jr.

>they legitimately make her look more white in this movie.
She is literally white. Being israeli does not change the fact she is white. Israel is a white nation.

LMFAO

>>Marvel has earmarked $400 million to pay for the films’ screenwriter, director, producers and principal actors. A whopping $200 million of this total will go straight into the pocket of Robert Downey, Jr.

Meanwhile the CGI looks like a Heavy Rain cutscene, Miserere Nobis Jesus Christi

That is so ridiculous Jesus Christ. 200 million for saying some words into a camera

Dude, you are arguing with Sup Forumstards, absolutely nobody is white unless it fills their ridiculous standards.
Pic related, non-white woman according to Sup Forums