What is good music to play for customers as a late night uber driver?

What is good music to play for customers as a late night uber driver?

I was thinking vaporwave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VqqeSKlCwc
youtube.com/watch?v=e6xJxLSRuz8
youtube.com/watch?v=_9xiYnFvIRo
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bidkJ7FbA
youtube.com/watch?v=W0CBzKfvA80
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4aK-YsPeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

darkside - psychic

synthwave is objectively better late night music

i drove über for a while and just put on their built-in hits station.
not about to have some norm-ass custy encroaching on my self-esteem with a "uhhh what are you listening to?"

can I get a quick rundown of what it was like being a uber driver

Pic related could be a good choice, pretty universal appeal afaik. You could also just play music you like because fuck it

origin-vanilla

If you’re going to play vaporwave I’m your car as an uber, expect some (((most))) people to be uncomfortable from it.

southern hip hop

What??

youtube.com/watch?v=4VqqeSKlCwc

vaporwave feels cool in your head but in reality customers will probably think that you are schizo maniac

Futurefunk,citypop

this is a really good choice.

please don't get too elaborate with it, dude. i have this memory of leaving a show a little over a year ago and i was coming down off a moderate dose of ethacetin, when i got into a dude's uber. he had all these color-changing LEDs and was blasting dance music because he wanted his car to be another component of the friday night party for all his fares, and it honestly just made me want to puke because the cab ride should be a calm little bubble of safety between locations.

promote calm and easygoing vibes so people can steel themselves before showing up at their night destination, or so they can decompress after leaving one.

That's what I'm trying to promote with vaporwave.

LNRDCROY – Much Less Normal

Bowery Electric - Beat

learn to speak english and move out of your shithole country before you post in my thread ever again

If I was riding late at night the last thing I 'd want to hear was some plebian's X-wave playlist. Synths are comfy, slower 90s hip hop is comfy. If I personally was building a list for late night uber driving I'd start with Salami Rose Joe Louis's first album and work from there

how about nothing?
if I want to listen to music I use my phone, I always ask to turn down or turn off the radio when I get an uber

if you have another source of income, it's great. it's the world's best video game that you get paid to play. if you are relying on this for all your money needs, you probably are gonna have to be driving quite constantly.
i rate it better than when working as a cashier or as a delivery driver, but worse than a basic office job and much much worse than running your own business.
worst thing about it, when you're driving uber you cannot do anything else (besides music, i guess). you can't look for other jobs while driving, you can't work on your business or otherwise improve yourself while driving.
I stopped because my car is a lease and the miles were starting to add up.
finally, great quads, and run lyft simultaneously for max $$$

Love this album, but I feel like it would weird out your average person.

seconding this

I feel like someone may think it's more boring than weird. Definitely wouldn't weird people out as much as vaporwave

youtube.com/watch?v=e6xJxLSRuz8

play straight up noise

youtube.com/watch?v=_9xiYnFvIRo

It's sufficiently dark and mysterious, they might mistake me for a raper

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bidkJ7FbA

>there are people that actually listen to this

Kavinsky - 1986

youtube.com/watch?v=W0CBzKfvA80

this one's a banger

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4aK-YsPeU

oh also sometimes i would play lofi study beats to chill and study to 24/7 because that is basically modern muzak and should be acceptable to anyone riding an uber