Now that the dust has settled, can we all admit that this is one of the greatest albums of the last decade?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all admit that this is one of the greatest albums of the last decade?

in the top 3 for sure

can we all agree that his next album will most likely be called "Suicidal"

I was going to post an image but this is too perfect

weak bait user I'm VERY disappointed in you!!

Nah, Revival was trash
I'm not too critical on the production or flow side of rap, but the album just lyrically was not there. The last two songs were the best thing Eminem has done in a looonnnng fucking time though.
I still rank it better than MMLP2 because even if Revival was from a more objective standpoint a much weaker album, it still got a reaction out of me more than MMLP2.

I never noticed the faded pic of Eminem in the background of the cover till like 3 weeks ago. It's like he already knew it was bad.

I just finished my 4th listen of the new Eminem album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MC's. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!

Encore > The rest of his discography

gr8 b8 m8

Yes, yes we can.

I am not even sure if I should fucking take this man's bait. The Eminem Show is the best Eminem album. Encore is the second worst, right behind Revival. Kill yourself.

Its fucking insane. Eminem single handedly cancelled donald trump. Truly remarkable. He just gets better and better with every album. Who knew the edgelord from the marshall mathers LP would evolve to be the god of the anti trump revolution?

Relapse is no joke probably the best Eminem album

Now if even this album needs an explanation for why it is so bad then /mu is fucked.

>>>/reddit/
haha, this! take mein upvote!

sup tyler

It's his most underrated, for sure.

Eminem is a disgrace. He said that he is embarrassed to be white. Than he disses President Trump just to impress his fans.
Em is just an attention whore now.

>implying he hasn't always been in it for the attention

yeah, but at least he wasn't a sell out for it.

>implying taking to rap and personifying himself as a black male stuck in a white male's body isn't being a sellout

>Than he

whatever you eminem fan boi.
Emeinem makes you ashamed to be white.

>assuming i'm wait

I mean, White people in general

I feel like Relapse gets too much shit. Eminem himself says he hates it to this day and that he feels that it is his worst album, yet he defends Revival. Relapse was a good album. Relapse had a good gimmick. It is enjoyable. His new shit that he defends is not any of those things.

All Eminem is bad

Relapse does get too much shit. And I don't know whether it's just Eminem that shits on it constantly or people just don't like it in general. At worst its a mediocre album with some really good tracks on it.