twitter.com/AnonBabble

LETS GO AWAY FOR A WHILE

Undone kinda sucks

that song came up right as you posted that

yeah undone is probably the weakest song on the album, it's not that bad though

It’s a bunch of preteen soyshit

This holds up better.

It's not a competition

What's the best track and why is it The World Has Turned and Left Me Here?

This album reminds me of waiting for the school bus around sunrise my sophomore year of high school, had just moved to a new area, no friends yet, bitter cold winter days, standing there with my hood up and walkman in my pocket on the side of the road.

That was a long time ago and I still feel.

Explain how this post is Sup Forums and you're not just a boogeyman poster.

Sweet blogpost.

Ah yes, forgive me for breaking up the usual stream of quality content on this board, how could I

True. But he's still wrong and Blue album is their only good one.

Half of the Green Album is pretty good, though.

> bassline for only in dreams
> cry

Blue = Pink > White > Green > everything else

This is the worst post I have ever seen

Pink > Blue > White > Red > EWBAITE > fuck the rest

no u
I can get behind this except red, that shit has like two. maybe three good tracks

I’m not racist or sexist, and neither was my post.
Do you just cry pol when someone says something you don’t like?

pork & beans is good, dreamin' is good, angel and the one is amazing, and i think heart songs is underrated, plus with the deluxe edition you get ms. sweeney, pig and the spider which are some of the best tracks rivers ever wrote

same bro

you have to go back

This album reminds me of my early childhood. My parents used to play it during trips up to the Rocky Mountains. It always gave me such a nice nostalgic feeling.

Because of it I started getting more into alternative rock. I went from weezer to the smashing pumpkins to the pixies to my bloody valentine chasing the amazing sound of washy guitar textures. It’s a shame there is nowhere to go from Mbv but to a different path.

The last time I listened to this album was after psychedelics and that whole musical schtick and it felt too poppy/cheesy. I felt embarrassed listening to it with someone. Now I listen to the replacements to get my alt rock fill. Sadly there isn’t a whole lot of really really good alt rock. At least in a certain sense. There is a specific texture I love and it’s hard to pin down.

Nope, his legs are uneven.

you sound like a pussy

This.

>soyboy
You are using a meme that is a baseless insult that adds no value to a thread about music.

You know what? I'm glad you posted it. Why don't you go over to infowars and buy some of that Super Male Vitality so you make sure you can get it hard later on when you're watching Nailin Pailin

Jesus fucking christ, I thought I could get away from this ridiculous bullshit by holing up in my goddamn house and staying off of goddamn Sup Forums but you fuckers have to ruin everything.

I WANT A GIRL WHO WILL LAUGH FOR NO ONE ELSE

This album is full of jams how could anyone prefer pinkerton?

Agreed tbph
Pinkerton has a lot of valleys and peaks, the debut is one of the most consistent albums in it's style

holds up those estrogen levels pretty good

I feel like the songs on pink are not only similar sounding but also talk about the same stuff, the songs on blue tackle a broader range of topics(being in the garage, a person you can only have in dreams, divorce and stormy environment at home, etc)

This

I dont know why people hate the blue album or green album.

They are fucking solid albums.

My personal "im out of this bitch" mark was post maladroit.

To me that was when old weezer ended and it was their last good album

Now the only thing left to remind you of being a dork in juinr high is to scour the net to find b sides, unreleased songs, and demos'

No one will ever believe you that weezer used to be good.

The simpsons used to be good too

youtube.com/watch?v=2QDkrz6o3wU

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

dude, i have the perfect band for you. They are a british band called the cribs and its basically doing weezer better than modern weezer

youtube.com/watch?v=92fSKknJIGc

youtube.com/watch?v=XM_HZ599pug

dude what the fuck

Dude I love the perspective of the protagonist as he's constantly bothered by overly excited show-goers. I fucking felt that hard

I've read this before WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS it's hilarious

It's like a mild version of I Bleed.

Underrated

it's fine to have an opinion, you just gotta know when your opinion is wrong.

not since angusthebard.bandcamp.com/releases was released

This album is a staple of my life. My dad would listen to it on cassette in his old Bronko truck while we drove around. We were still a humble family before he started to push me away. It was great seeing them play it live in its entirety.

What the fuck

Weezer has some awesome demos. The guitar outro on Only in Dreams demo is better than the album version.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOCH42VzqqI