No movie or TV show made me cry before. Until I watched this

No movie or TV show made me cry before. Until I watched this.

Legit cried like a bitch at the end of the Bean movie. To be fair I was about 6 at the time.

Which one? The one about the painting or the one where he goes on a holiday?

>car = hopes and dreams
>tank = reality

The metaphor rings true to this day.

The one about the painting, Whistler's Mother iirc.

The holiday one was shit and I would be underage b& if I was 6 when that came out m8.

Car = Trump
Tank = Russia
Bean = redneck Americans

ha ha Drumpftards BTFO

>the way he drops the cake

>Mr Bean's Holiday

Which one? He had two. They were both great. Fuck you.

"comedy"

Watching Mr. Bean as a kid made me wonder if everyone in Britain was really quiet.

dumb rural and suburban people voted drumpf

smart city people voted Hillary

Wait, no. He only had one. Never mind.

Turning one of the saddest scenes in film history into a political debate. Only on Sup Forums.

ha ha nice one my man. If only drumpftards knew facts like this (but they obviously don't because Trump(et) (lol) needs to be fact cheked all the time because he's a retarded).

Haha lol, stupid nu-male. Why don't you try to get redpilled like me and other real men and use LOGIC and REASON instead of your feelings? Oh right, because you're a nu-male.

Check and mate, Trump won, too bad for your feelings, huh? Science and logic prevails again.

>The holiday one was shit
You fucking what pal?
Mr Bean's Holiday is a great film. It's well-written, beatifully shot and funny too, fuck you

You mean poverty and fear won

Yes, fear won. Hillary was gonna start WW3. People fear being nuked. So they voted for someone else. It's basic logic.

Go back to Sup Forums fucking assholes. This is Mr. Bean thread.

Bump

BUMP

she looks like a fucking xenomorph in that pic

>"Merry Christmas Mister Bean"
>shoots himself

the Christmas episode went too dark honestly