Blacks invented lying?

WE

No, jews did that.

gon' nignog ?

Kangz

Wernher von BRAUN

WUZ

Fine African quality sandals

Why are these inbred Muslim sandniggers allowed to live in such places?

WE

This desu

I heard it was some Black guy who invented the frame for the lugar and then was killed by nazi's after its first prototype.

why dont alt righters ever say this stuff in public?

Ghettos.

Stop being racist. Black slavery 150 years ago made all of these inventions possible. without blacks we'd be nothing.

Wh-where is the hammer? So confused.

Go be a faggot somewhere else

You know this wasn't built by them though, right? It was designed by American/British construction firms and put together by cheap paki labour. Don't feel too bad.

>Wh-where is the hammer? So confused.

Ay-yo, white boi...get the fuck outta here with that white shit. Our guns be on that swag tip. Defy the laws of engineering n sheeeit.

Nope, we have the Scots to thank for that fried deliciousness!

pretty tasty invention desu

egyptians werent black
only co-invented by a half black

The hammer is internal so the pistol can be drawn from a holster or pocket without snagging on the fabric.

It's too late at this point for blacks to get into the game. AI will have been completed by the time nigs learn to read on a large scale

I see it's true what they say about Germans having autism

Grape soda

>inventions and innovations made by blacks

The excuse

We are supposed to scrounge the internet in hopes of validating the dindu's existence...when TODAY, we have Mugabe needing white farmers to come back to grow crops in Zimbabwe.

>Pioneering space travelers
>Starving, not knowing how to produce food
HMMMMM?

Wuz a BLACK man

They were used for production of resources. Not setting milestones in architecture and human innovation. Go be a canuckcuck somewhere else.

I highly doubt niggers have the level of intelligence to make such things.

I mean look at A normal human being with some experience with guns would know what the problem is with that picture. A nigger would probably actually try it out and do drivebys, assuming that they could unload the magazine's contents on a rival gang just by holding the end of the magazine against the handle, like fucking osmosis. Niggers are that dumb.

HOL UP
so u be sayin...

Don't you mean Purple Drank, you uncultured swine.

WUZ

nothing, accept it and move on.

Modern accomodation

Even when you're trolling you're still wrong.

meant accommodation

They were probably still pretty dark back then.

Wait hold up the intercontinental railroad was made out of cotton?

>Wait hold up the intercontinental railroad was made out of cotton?

Yes. It was also made up of the other 300 uses for peanuts besides peanut butter.

watermelon is delicious

wait wait wait hang on

why did the south lose the war if the slavery was so productuve?

because, all other factors discluded, the south lost the war and they were the ones with the slaves.

We do, we just stay away from liberal circle jerk enclaves, faggot

since when are the people that made these are related to any of you

they have their own lives and drink from their own success, stop claiming any relationship you have with these people

Yeah nothing but safe from random violent street crime

No, luger invented the luger. Then he didn't want to change it so his gun was modified by someone else to make it better, into the actual luger the nazi's used.

Why would enslaved people fight to stay enslaved? Not a very reliable fighting force.

That's funny because the Lugar was invented before the Nazis existed

>disease that cleanse degenerate
It's really just blown out of proportions.

Show me CRIME!
Survey says - 86% of crime caused by negroes! Ding ding ding we have a winner! Societal collapse! Wooo whoop!

The hardon collider was invented by niggers now?
We be's axcelleraytin' dem parbicles an sheeit.

It's a big slave ship?

WE WUZ TENDIES AND SHIT

AIDS and Ebola are just nature's population control. Even the earth knows niggers in these great numbers are bad news.

>You know this wasn't built by them though, right? It was designed by American/British construction firms and put together by cheap paki labour. Don't feel too bad.

I love it when some muzzie starts waving his dick around and yelling "muh skyscrapuhz!", even though everyone knows they only paid for it.

It's basically the same thing if I bought a Ferrari or anything else and started telling people I built it myself, from scratch.

>reading comprehension

When the toll gets paid.

Reason. White people.

A lot of white people up north (and some blacks) wanted to end slavery. Tensions between north and south was getting worse and reached a whole new level when a certain white man from the north, tried to start a slave uprising with his sons. It failed, he did say that a lot of blood will be spilled in the future relating to slavery.

While the left and right people of the past are different today, if those people were somehow reborn today (the people who wanted to end slavery) they would be the same leftists who is trying to start all these multicultural thing.

What people tend to forget after the civil war, is that blacks still had it worse then everyone else. Everyone else wins except blacks.

i know that reason, my question was rhetorical, it was to show that black slaves didn't help at all

thats wendelstein 7X my nigga.
dindus not in 1000 years.