Idaho residents call for justice for 5-year-old girl raped by Muslim migrants:

The details in this petition are mostly in this initial report, but authorities are not taking action. Sign this petition here — it is an attempt by residents of Twin Falls, Idaho to bring attention to this heinous crime that is being covered up in the interests of keeping Americans ignorant about the risks involved in importing large numbers of Muslim migrants.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-residents-call-for-justice-for-5-year-old-girl-raped-by-muslim-migrants-perps-remain-unpunished

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her

PETITION : ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-our-children

Other urls found in this thread:

kmvt.com/content/news/TF-Police-investigate-sexual-assault-382123691.html
twinfalls.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=535#.V2AuwWLBmEA.facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Signed

I'm a bit skeptical to be honest. The only media outlets reporting this are sites like InfoWars.

kmvt.com/content/news/TF-Police-investigate-sexual-assault-382123691.html

>((((( Jew-had-Watch )))))

I hope you get culturally enriched you fucking degenerate shill piece of shit. Watch the town hall meeting and tell me how many infowars reporters are there, watch the local news broadcast you misinformed delusional diaper wearing safe space lefty cunt faggot. just die. do the world a favor and kill yourself.

not a valid souce.

false flag, nothing happened.

twinfalls.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=535#.V2AuwWLBmEA.facebook

Bread it nigger!

first 30 min
the community claims a coverup were being committed

bump

America, a country where every man has a gun needs to sign a petition to dish out justice to foreign invading rapists. If that's not cucked, I don't know what is.

bump

These sources seem reliable.

Community brought it into the city council who are butthurt sjws. It was in the local news too dont use google if you want to find anything..

I HOPE MORE WHITE KIDS GET RAPED AND MURDERED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ISLAM IS A CANCER TO WESTERN SOCIETY
Why can't lefty cucks understand this? Leftism is a mental disorder.

LMAO?

How cute with your petitions.

We live in America yall... you take up arms and slit the throat on the perpetrators. It will deter any future crimes, believe me. .

I'll sign this once I get off of work. We're living in crazy times boys. I hope shit like this keeps the pendulum moving back and away from this mental retardation that is progressivism

Aren't they free so people could do the justice?

I can see it now

Drumpf: "If that 5 year old had a gun this would not of happened"

You americans are fucking retarded. You deserve some cultural enrichment

>Would not of
I am disappoint.

>When you outsource you are shilling