Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFa4UNmdEhg
reuters.com/article/us-germany-nazi-idUSKBN1AI1TB
youtube.com/watch?v=vabKYzZCVTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ptw2Cor2HQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neoreaction sub-edition

youtube.com/watch?v=CFa4UNmdEhg

Business idea: Make every future edition of /brit/ an edition where if you post in it you believe the king of thailand to be a bender, so the nonce can never post again

>kek

reuters.com/article/us-germany-nazi-idUSKBN1AI1TB

ah yes we are now sending 96 year old bureaucrats to prison for the crime of existing in 1940s germany and being drafted into the war effort as an accountant

grim lot these lefty subhumans infesting western legal systems are

uhmm lads?

i doubt the thai government is monitoring Sup Forums though

are job sites useless?
feel like i really would be better off with the ol' handing out cvs and handshakes thing

glad to see justice being done

since its friday
i need to get one sexual content steam game

any recommendation?

First two seasons of the Fall were good
Third was too slow, empty then rushed in the end.

cocaine
speed
mdma
lsd
benzos

gotta get this monkey off my chest

is it a chimp?

>friend shows me Sup Forums in year 6
>been browsing since year 7 (2007)

>you're old so you shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes against humanity!!!

rorkes never fail to prove their pathetic little minds are utterly devoid of any common sense

The Sims

>no weed
fail list

youtube.com/watch?v=vabKYzZCVTU

Pretty sure they're aware of it sweety xx

excited for summer
might quit the old job to soak up those rays

hey me too

10 years on the 'chon in two months

no. i said monkey.

thailad dindu nuffin

>soaking up rays in summer

where in australia do you live where that's even possible?

lads...

SHE LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

SHE TASTES LIKE THE REAL THING

MY FAKE PLAAAAAAAAASTIC LOVE

>26 years old in 20 days
>Find Sup Forums at 15 years of age
>10 years of posting almost daily

Ah yes, the so-called 'life'

weed is shit

>working at auschwitz as a paper pusher is now equivalent to personally murdering 6 million jews in cold blood

Explain why they've had literally 70 years to convict him for the nebulous crime of doing nothing wrong but are just now getting round to it when he's nearly dead anyway. I'm sure the German taxpayers are positively chomping at the bit to pay for this dying man's prison term while rapefugees and terrorists are running around knifing people in broad daylight

accountants haven't committed crimes against humanity

if you're talking about Josef Mengele, Ted Bundy, Jimmy Saville, it's one thing.

witch-hunts for anyone involved in the Third Reich is another thing

I soaked up a few rays on the Gold Coast today.

you're shit

More than steve irwin could soak up

queersland mong

they're prosecuting him so harshly because they can't prosecute the people actually responsible.

it's like prosecuting a shoplifter for a bank robbery because you couldn't get the bank robbers.

just play summertime saga, its free

the first time i had sleep paralysis it was just like this. i thought a demon was sitting on top of me. one of the scariest experiences of my life t-b-h

>defending a literal party to genocide

had it nearly every day last week

managed to turn a couple into lucid dreaming

the thing i learned is to relax and not to struggle

hello goldman

Friend shows me it in year 9
Too scared to post because frend told me they could hack
Become a normie briefly (15 to 17)
Fall from normhood back into depression and friendlessness
Rediscover the ol' chan

come on engerland

my summer look

I'd say 98% of WW2 participants are already pushing up daisies, they can't dig up Goebbels or Heydrich so the globalist cabal infested with international jewry are going after the lowest of the low, anyone who's still alive really. The only reason this man is getting a jail term is because everyone else they could set up a kangaroo court for are already long gone

Despacito going to hit the 3 billion views today lads.

dont care

I was one of those cringy twats who in year 8 and 9 used to post Sup Forums memes on my facebook/myspace or whatever I was using at the time. Bleak. Glad I packed that in

business idea: ban cheap mopeds

nary a shite

all bots

business idea: ban all modes of transport except bicycles and segways to reduce CO2 emissions

glad that the sensitivities about Jewish victimhood in the West are slowly losing their edge after 70 years of criticism of the Jews being a taboo subject

you can see anti-semitism rising quickly again in a way that doesn't seem reversible

much of this is due to the fact that leftist identity politics have eroded the special treatment the jews once had, by making every minority group think of themselves as oppressed until the jews are no longer "the most oppressed" group in the oppression olympics

"Wealthy capitalists are just greedy. They should be forced to give me some of their money."

[ ] Strongly agree
[ ] Agree
[ ] Don't know
[ ] Disagree
[ ] Strongly disagree

all forms of ownership should be completely abolished

My frend was that type.

Luckily this was all in the days of msn so theres no recollection of any of it

100% disconnected from the normie hivemind and only hear about normie trends such as depacito or whatever through a select group of runts who post here

Might rent a moped and drive round saigon today x

yeah anarchist Somalia sounds fucking perfect mate

no idea what it is

is Sup Forums still popular

I'll put you down for "Strongly Agree."

and how would you resolve a dispute between two people who wanted the same thing?

think it's a song, seen some people posting lyrics in here

yes, but not by old Sup Forumstards. the only people who use it now are edgy normies and mexicans

/brit/ is like a view through the looking glass for me, a grim little nest of failed normie self-flagellators whose only purpose in life is to entertain me as they grow old and wither away

50% for each

>91-year-old grandma finally gets her college degree
:3

the second episode of rick and morty s3 is absolute wank on a rag, i assume this must be the one that was written by a woman then?

redpill me on phenibut

would shag her brains out

lads gf keeps sending me snaps whining about how my lad doesn't love her
dont want to be rude and ignore but i also dgaf
how do i respond

>wouldn't mind buying this puppy
>feel the same way honestly
>better get the hacksaw out cindy

fat cats and the party bosses

wud fugg :DDDDDDDD

Call the king a bender you daft bent nonce twat

literally just type "the king is a bender"

took 500mg and I felt like shit the next day

waste of time

baffling

all of those posts are me by the way

do love communist jargon

jargon of akkad

doesn't work (on me)

if you can make your way to my house you can have what's left of the big tub of it i bought

he's here

alan is watching

It was her life ambition apparently, but things kept preventing her from being able to attend. Bless her

too scared to call the king a bender? look at this fucking wimpering muzzled puppy, sure hold some strong beliefs in freedom of speech!

absolute fucking STATE of you

why are you watching ricky and morty

Train conductor asked to see my ticket for a second time, I snapped, asked if he was asking everyone, he backed off and later apologised, I did the same.

told mum that if she takes 30 mins to put her face on then i can take 30 mins to do a poo
feel justified in this

youtube.com/watch?v=ptw2Cor2HQM

Erm

not sure why thailad holds freedom of speech as a principle. it should simply act as a utility, it's nice to have when our movement isn't in power so we have a platform to spread the message, but it's just a tool

if we ever really got into power, there'd be no point in still having freedom of speech, ideally communists would be thrown from helicopters. don't need their kind of speech needed.

fucking creased at that GoT post

why was it deleted

Obviously it's tough shit for both of them, neither can own it.

tram conductor said he could fine me $1000 for not having a ticket
told him he couldn't and he was LIVID

You seem to be under the impression I'm a fascist. I'm not.