If Queen Elizabeth wanted to, could she dissolve parliament or overturn any laws she didn't like, or declare war?

If Queen Elizabeth wanted to, could she dissolve parliament or overturn any laws she didn't like, or declare war?

She could order the Army to kill them.

When is your homework due?

She could but she won't.

She would not want to stop proxy-rule and open her face in dire situations and she would not blow it in case of the normal work of her subordinates.

Worst monarch in world history, no one has lost more territory than her.
She hasn't said anything about EU, asian gangs, brexit or refugees she's so fucking useless just kill her already.

She would need public support, so probably not.
But then, virtually anyone with enough public support could do that.

Would be interesting to see where the Army's loyalties lay.

depends on if the eternal anglos wanted to. nothing can motivate a people but collective will, monarchs hold no power that the people do not project on to them

She lost nothing.
Al-Quaeda domain is her, multiculti domain is her.

She supports brexit

Is it true that shes the commander in chief of the australian/New Zeland/Canada army as well ?

This. DO IT LIZ.

First of all I'm a college graduate fool, second of all both college and school in general is out for the summer.

Yes, all if the commonwealth

What?

Nothing, citizen. Move along.

Theoretically yes, laws are passed by royal assent and she has the ultimate veto. In reality no, she is bound by tradition (the nearest thing we have to a constitution) to agree with parliament. If she disagrees... ask Charles I.

Bitch has fiddled as Rome's burned for 60 fucking years.
I don't know how any of you fags like her. It's nearly mind boggling how you see her fucking around with her horses while doing nothing is endearing rather than irresponsible or outright malicious.

I think she can to any of the crown dependencies

Technicals she allows parliament to rule.

Although I doubt anyone would follow an order to disband parliament

>Doing nothing
We made it that way...

If the Queen and the parliament gave the army conflicting orders by law who are they to follow?

DELETE THIS

>doesn't know colleges don't have summer courses
>OP has to take summer school for failing classes

She is Head of State in name only. Cromwell and the Civil War neutered our monarchy into someone who is obligated to sign the bills that parliament create.

Congrats. That and undoing the hereditary aristocracy has really worked wonders for your E̶m̶p̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶ Nation.
I wish you nothing but success in your continued self inflicted progress.

I think that by the time we got to that state we'd most likely be just short of another civil war. In that case I think the army would follow whoever could feed them and protect their families in the chaos to come.

>someone who is obligated
technically she is not.

Young Liz was a qt3.14

As long as the media and police are behind the power (who pays their bills) any leader, real or imagined, can get away with anything.

Doesn't matter if most of your population is jailed, or you have global spying networks, or torture networks, or killed millions for nothing - as long as the media and police back the power, anything goes.

>mfw she orders the Aussie army to wage war on the Emus once more

If she does not wish to dissolve our parliament and break into a second civil war, then yes, she is obligated to do so.