YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

me

Fuck-off.

ITT: none of these people.
faggots

Poor kid, he committed suicide last week

proof?

His mother posted it on twitter, let me find it

This guy is a bought and paid for useful idiot. he spouts so much crazy bullshit that any mutterings of truth he may divulge are tainted by the fact they came from his mouth, his frequent theatrical outbursts of rage and lunacy are bollywood level performances that only heighten the amount of ridicule placed on anything he says.

Don't make me kill you.

Are you lost? This isn't a Molyneux thread...

Not even shitposting, get a load of this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

Jonesy is a fucktard that was given a placebo.
Nigger is constantly hawking pills and managed to let jews control his entire company...

He posted videos like 2 days ago

ITT: People informing the world of the truth.

FTFY

and cocaine

desu he was just a crazy murderous manlet who hit too much acid

How does he get to keep his hair at that old age of his?

Alex Jones is a disinfo agent.

Lizard hair shampoo.

he stole a bit of immortality gene from the reptilians

and another OD

You are a disinfo agent.
youtu.be/2okLFw9TIEI?t=2m49s

Of course!

Even the Tau Empire from Warhammer 40k was red-pilled.

>For the greater good.

Fucking me nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY

dis nigga gettin imself trown in jail!

Interesting thread.

I would have to go with, Garfield Kart developers

This picture is retarded. Why is there coke and Pepsi? Why do all the children look 5 years old when he killed teenagers? How is he holding a m249 saw with one hand? Why are there animals? How come you cant see the belt with spent rounds come out of the gun? Etc, etc.

*unsheathes baton*

He never murdered anyone. His druggie gfs and wannabe redpilled followers did.

DMX

His friends did consider him a pill popper

A combination of female hysteria, hitting the wall and redpills en masse.

Thats a blue pill overdose

>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script.
Holy kek now I love Kubrick even more

rip tay

> In 1988, in response to the British government's criticism of homosexuality, Mustaine said: "More power to them. It says in the Bible that men should not lay with men like they lay with women. I mean I don't wanna fuck up and not go to heaven."[42] In an answer to a question about Judas Priest having an overt homosexual image, "I don't wanna talk about this. The last thing I need is a bunch of homos picketing us."

>In 2012, on KIRO-FM he was asked if he supports gay marriage and replied: "Well, since I'm not gay, the answer to that would be no."[43][44] He was then asked if he would support legislation to make gay marriage legal and said, "I'm Christian. The answer to that would be no."

>In 2009, Mustaine discussed the influence radio host Alex Jones' films and ideas have had on him and his music.[50] Specifically, Mustaine said that he wrote the album Endgame based on Jones' film Endgame in order to educate his fans and the general public about the march towards a New World Order and Global government.

>In a confrontational 1988 interview with Sounds journalist Roy Wilkinson, Mustaine spoke against illegal immigration, and stated that he would "build a great wall along the Mexican border and not let anybody in..." if he were President of the United States

I saw a video of his and he mentioned how organic labels are bullshit or something while making a point.

And then, not 5 minutes later, an ad at the end of his video for some "organic, non-GMO" herbel supplement. His entire career is based on being smug.

he also called out a couple of those shootings for being inside jobs

i think it was sandy hook and there was a few others he mentioned

Raiden took the red pill anally.

my personal favorite
>Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned “Schindler’s List,” Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."

>mfw reading that for the first time

Alex Jones is nuts. His amygdala must be the size of a grapefruit. For those of you who don't know what the amygdala is, it is one of the most primitive structures of the brain and it is associated with fear.

Definitely an "overdose".

t. Federal building

The Chess player?

MUH WATER FILTERS
MUH BLACK HELICOPTERS
MUH FEMA CAMPS
MUH FALSE FLAG

First of all who fuck cares if 1 or 2% of the population marries the same sex, it's about individual liberty.

Also anyone who follows Alex Jones seriously needs to consult a therapist about the possibility of undergoing ECT, just to bring them back to reality.

Also nice wikipedia copy paste.

Yes. Do some searches on him for interviews on his views that aren't chess related

The whole Laurel Canyon stuff, the Beatles' song, the acid, MK Ultra and his allegations of being controlled makes it a really fucking strange case.

Yeah his idealogy is far from pols views I think he even had some we wuz kangz lyrics a black suprecists from the sounds of his lyrics

But I used to like him as he openly exposes some government coverups and conspiracys he's talented but his political views are off

>fear is an inherently incorrect emotion
>if you are approached by someone with a knife in a dark alleyway, you can't be afraid!!
i hate this meme so fucking much.

>implying they aren't putting chemicals in your water supply to pump you full of estrogen and hormones that make you fatter and lazier and more timid
>implying black stealth helicopters aren't being used for covert night raids on enemies of the state (which are not Muslim) and taking them away and putting them into...
>FEMA camps!
>Implying you are not a false flag

Shill pls go and stay go

>intravenous blue pill overdose

Whaddayawanna call him a merderer foor, he neva keeled anyone- he don NEED to kill anyone. He thinks it! He has it here! *points at head*

t. Ben Shapiro

/thread

this repucliturd was so "red pilled" that he actually started believing the lies he spread.. and got BTFO by the truth:
youtube.com/watch?v=qUkj9pjx3H0

>USA has accepted 60k refugees in the past 30 years
>Clinton wants 70,000 per year for 10 years

The "Virgin Pride" guy?

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Guy is a fucking idiot and a hypocrite. Pride is a sin, and the root of all sin, it was Lucifer's sin, and yet the hypocrite wears a shirt saying "Virgin Pride" flaunting his sin of Pride.

Fucking this

That poor microphone.. Was Alex able to eat the whole thing?

nixon
kazinski

DOUGHNUT UNDERESTIMATE MY PAUER

Fuck the Jedi, Anakin was completely right and not "over-dosed" at all.

>mfw thinking I'm just a normie who browses Sup Forums but then agree with everything the Unabomber believes in