Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_cannabis_use_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedogen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Sprong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking retard american.

this is why you'll never be good at any relevant sports

> relevant sports
Brits don't win at football either bud. All other sports on the world stage are just glorified hobbies.

we're the GOAT at korfball though
literally who can stop us?

Belgians eternally BTFO

Tall people are genetically inferior. They are more fragile, they die sooner, need more food...

Just take a look at the most hyped fight on history, that happened last week. Were the fighters lanklets? Hell no lol, nobody wants to see awkward lankies pretend to punch each others with their brittle arms. Who holds the positions of power? Always men of 168-175. Imposing judges, competent politicians, enterpreneurs... Lanklets can't lead others. They are soft, scaredy, their faces, elongated and "hard to look at". They lack both vigor, determination and prowress.

It's no surprise height has been going up, as the poblation has become increasingly pussified, passive, dominated by elites and "enriched". Estrogens, oxytocin, the men today are polluted to become WEAK, tall, and susceptible to produce their fall. And the taller, the more painful the fall is.

Belgium 1991 was bought

They're pretty good.

#1 at speed skating.
#1 at darts.
#1 at kickboxing.
#4 at baseball.
Consistently a strong soccer country even though they're in a down period.

DELETE THIS

overeem was a fucking elite kick boxer

thanks we try our best

Roidreem was a juice babby.
Aerts is where it's at.

Dafuq is korfball and why would anyone care?

We have less people than a few of the larger countries. Our training programs aren't as evolved as those in other countries.

DELETE

They rape everyone at speed skating

is smoking weed an sport?

They're apparently pretty mediocre at it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annual_cannabis_use_by_country

DUDE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedogen
Weed isn't legal.

LELgium

based curacao is elite though

i think mostly the distance races

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedogen
in amsterdam some dutch kids approached me and asked me buy them spliffs because they were underage, i was certain they were pranking the tourist but no

Ah fuck off, yes it is.

It's defacto legal

>year: 1996
>host: India
What?

1995*

like prostitution in se asia..

Bosnians are taller

you guys are good at speed skating and field hockey, aren't you?
if only there was a way to combine the two

Soon...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Sprong

t. very good writer manlet

>korfbal
As if it was relevant to anything you goudamuncher

nice damage control

t. 9-1 in finals

>coping this hard

Belgium BTFO

We won 2 European championships this week so it's pretty ok. We will fuck france this evening as well.

>We will fuck france this evening as well.
>Lost at home against France and lost against fucking Bulgaria

Shaking in my boots here, time to surrender.

>France
>the only country ever to succesfully expose zidane
>winning anything ever

had to google it
>retarded version of basketball but with girls
Only in Netherlands ladies and gentleman

butthurt

#1 at formula1 when max get's a decent ride
#1 daphne schippers, idc but americans seem to enjoy simple sports like athletics..

>max
topkek

also
>formula 1
>sport

>he doesn't know about the mixed showers

>2011
>3 out of 4 semifinalists are not even countries

>taipei
>catalonia

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lmao

Belgium, the eternal losers at korfbal

korfbal

this thread is lit

*jajajajajajaja

>sideways Germany being this salty about being runners-up every fucking time
Eternal second lel.

Why arent you playing korfbal right now?

Because it's knorrig as fuck

Check your 4 last digits faget
Sup Forums itself is laughing at you

japan has qualified for the world cup! will holland be joining us?

no

Lesbicans and fagets don't get along (heard it from a friend on tv).

>kekmany
>weimar cuckflag

>belgiki
>colours of flag date back from the very beginning of heraldry

>no dutch NBA players thanks to korfbal

goddammit

>ISIS being this assblasted over motherfucking korfbal

if he ever gits good he'll play for canada anyway

Thanks, No way

Good /fit/ pasta potential
Leave the spelling mistakes in and remove the "that happened last week" comment to keep the pasta less typical and more applicable.
Good job.

*less topical

They are the best Kickboxers on the planet

Why they just don't leave this retarded Korfball thing behind and get good at Basketball.
It would be nice to see a country contesting american supremacy in this sport, wouldn't hurt see less negros too.

>tfw there will never EVER be another Elfstedentocht

This is the real answer!

> The Netherlands is SHIT at EVERYTHING! Our country is nothing more than a 3rd world shithole.

I recently when to Zurich, everthing there was so clean and efficient. Make me want to give up my Dutch nationality and become a Swiss.

Why do we suck at soccer soo much.....mhhhh. maybe:

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.

It's one of the Big 5 in terms of economic prosperity that aren't meme states(US, Australia, Norway, and Switzerland are the others). Everyone's too well off to give a shit about playing sports at that level. No one here is any good but due to the economic disparity people our poor people are pretty good(I.e. blacks)

Is this pasta?

I cry evertime