Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

You may remember a series of tournaments for albums, artists, and singles that was held a good while back. Regardless of the response, I've just begun the process of clearing out the old tourney to hold another (pic). Can I get some indication on whether I'd get some voting and backing for this? Also suggestions to improve it? Definitely don't want Kendrick forced into #1 by Reddit swarms.
Obviously has a way to go, but I enjoyed the last tourneys a lot, and people got really into it which was rare.
Also if you're interested, someone might want to make a strawpoll to make sure that if he's in the final 2, Kanye is disqualified (assuming Reddit interference becomes apparent)
Planning to start with artists, but I could be persuaded to work down from artists, to Albums, to singles as well. If I get no replies I'm still going ahead, but hopefully by the time I've got it figured out, people will be into participating.
Share all thoughts.

Rest assured I have very little of a life so if people got into it I would be on top of things.

>the artists i don't like aren't allowed to win

The whole tournament went into fucking mad because Kanye fans were posting links to the poll on /r/kanye.

Never even listened to Kanye so I'd like to consider myself a disinterested party. Besides, you can't argue with a good Strawpoll (sans Reddit)

The one big question is whetehr I should get rid of the four in the middle or not

In

How are you deciding which albums to include?

I'm not. It's a poll like before, starting I guess with people naming albums and needing a certain amount of replies to make them entries. I'm just clearing out the last tourney atm so it's empty and can be redone. Plus I can save the outline for future use since the original guy didn't.

gonna start with an obvious one : Loveless

That's definitely the best way to do it. I'd support this the whole way, Godspeed OP.

yup

I bet these all inevitably wind up in on there, but no voting yet. Gotta get the outline fixed up first lol

Cheers m8

>Could start as soon as the roster's ready for voting, or wait until the weekend, I'll let anyone here decide which. More publicity if it starts on the weekend tho.

I'd keep em desu

Aight first answer so they stay. But keep or replace with something fresh? I'd need help deciding what tho.

One thing I know I need to change is, in the first round after the albums are placed in the rosters, is to put more evenly-matched albums against each other. Last time there was stuff like Endtroducing vs Demon Days, etc. Almost half done with it so I'll be able to start taking suggestions as soon as tomoorw if we want. May wait for Fri/Sat.

do it nao
nah keep the obvious ones unbalanced it means the first few rounds are easy and then escalate in difficulty rather than a final being ween vs hopsin

Fair point on that, I'll do go with that method

this shit's gay as hell. also i may or may not have rigged like 4 polls in the other one.

Whoa expert trolling my bro! You got 'em real good! This random music chat board will never be the same!