Violence in video games

Should video games be banned?

Right after we ban movies.

movies don't have you killing brown people for fun tho

The funny thing is that less than 10 years ago it was the conservatives who demonized video games, now it is the so called "progressive".

conservatives and progressives have switched places now. Conservatives are the ones who call people pussies now and leftists are the EVERYTHINGS WRONG crowd

Yes. Trump wills it.

hes right

Ho well, guess I'm not voting for trump anymore;

call me a faggot but I never enjoyed overly graphic or violent games even as a kid. I don't give a shit if they're banned and it might even be a good thing. Yes most people don't shoot people because of them but you have to remember there are niggers and retards with poor impulse control and it probably does influence them.

We've come full circle. It makes me laugh how in the 1990's the Christian right was the one bitching about "muh video games muh marilyn manson" and now its the SJWs.

christians are the fucking problem idiots, they are the ones pushing this myth. god youre so retarded

Wow, killing 2 amendments with one terrorist dune coon.

>ever considering voting for "shut the internets down" trump.

shiggy diggy

No, but I should get making some redpilled games, just sucks because I am not skilled at other than 3d modeling.

They have you watching someone kill brown people for fun.

No just women from making them

are you scared of the white male?

>Hillary won't shut us down goy.. yes good goy

Will this game be worth it just to kill Mexican drug cartels? It's just that Ubisoft is involved so it might be shit.

What if the game is about destroying monsters?

>watch SAW movie
>He is fine, he just enjoys seeing blood and screaming people in agony
>play game
>Ban games, he shoots people with broken physics and bugs!

Even better, sometimes it's SJWs who say supporting their cause is the most christian thing to do.
>Jesus loved minorities too!

I didn't know you used internet resources in the ME so often Muhamed. Maybe move back there when Trump becomes President?

>remembering back to the days where I used to call black people niggers on call of duty, and I used to get into fights.

I don't play video games anymore, and I'm less violent.. Explain that, leftists.

You're canadian. You were always defective.

>Ok, seriously guys, why are we bringing race and religion into this? It doesn't matter if he was brown or Muslim or committed to ISIS.. ugh.. bigots..
>WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE VICTIMS WERE BROWN? THEY WEREN'T JUST GAY PEOPLE THEY WERE GAY BROWN PEOPLE! IT'S NOT COINCIDENCE THAT HE SHOT UP THE PLACE ON LATINO NIGHT! UGH! BIGOTS!

>Implying war isn't good

who the fuck is this dumb retard.. another delusional tranny?

>game journalist throw their subject under the bus saying it's tact less
>politicized games which have nothing to do with the shooting
Irony right fucking there

>Pressing the game button is the same thing as pulling the trigger

>let's ban guns!
>let's ban freedom of speech!
>let's ban video games!
>let's ban everything we don't like

What is there going to be left to do in life after SJWs finally get their way? Working a dead end job with a shitty wage to import more Muhammeds so that they can fuck your wife while you watch and raise your wife's son?

moon man fps when

The one based guy who makes me feel less ashamed for being Sicilian

For most rational people of course not.

For sub 100 IQ people, some really can't tell the difference. It baffles me how you can be pro race realism and not get that yes, some demographics really CAN'T tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Same reason why some whites listen to rap and don't go out shooting people but it definitely DID change nigger behavior greatly

>before games stop making shooting people fun
according to plenty of vets shooting people is fun

OY VEY not the movies goy!

we are all monsters....

The thing is its still not the games fault either

Shooting people IS fun.

suddenly the US is the fun police apparently.

>Should video games be banned?
No

You know what I think?

There is nothing wrong with violence in video games. An adult can differentiate between real life and a video game (hopefully)

But what we got going now from about 2005-present are pretty young minds being exposed to some virtual violence everyday. I was one of these people as all I have really spent my time for the past 12 years is playing Video games.

Go on youtube and watch these little autists freak out over games, obbsessions with becoming youtube personality.

Its narsacastic and downright psychopathic at times.

TL:DR
>Kids are growing up with what we did not get to do until we were in our early teens
>The level are narcissism in todays generations is downright frightening
>7 year olds playing COD think killing is cool
>when its all you do it bleeds into your mind until its there when you are not playing
>grows older obsessed with Thug culture and rap music

Its almost like Arcade wargames are designed to get younger generations obsessed with combat so there will be no need for a draft in the next war.

I grew up with an NES. I did not grow up to be a plumber.

Because as I said most people aren't influenced this much. But some are. Especially niggers, or people who already have other mental problems such as autism, see

Horseshoe theory proves itself to be true more everyday

Call of Duty 15: Modern Tolerance 4

They should make it 25+

Kids can't handle video games, and if they're not old enough to rent a car, how in God's green Earth are they allowed to play such violent and sexist things?

It rots a kid's mind.

I personally gave up vidya a long time ago. I do understand the enjoyment of violent video games as a child but come to adulthood, its nothing to be entertained about.

You should be at a level of simple understanding that killing is bad but war is necessary and to live it out in a fictional setting does not reflect on reality.

Also using the whole, kids grew up with violent video games and have interest in guns, is a poor example.

all technology should be banned imho

We can always bang rocks together

Oh wait

>black WWI German soldiers
>all female game companies
>social justice seminars at developer conferences
Yes.

why don't we just ban clubs, concerts, and homosexuality?

I am %kroozmisile now

I'd agree with you until
>sexist
so now I can tell it's b8

Uncle Ted for president

>Multimillion dollar event that spent months in planning
>Yeah no we need to cancel this ASAP cause some fags got shot this morning

Fuck off retards. Not everything revolves around your political agenda.

internet then videogames.

this would stop manchildren

Mothers Against Video Games ITT

> Adorable

Yes, video games are the problem goyim. The Orlando shooter loved CoD and it had nothing to do with Islam. Shalom and oy gevalt.

If we're going to ban harmful elements of our society we should probably start with nigger rap music and Jewish influence over the entertainment industry.

niggers should be banned if you want to ban the statistically most prevalent problems first. no one has the balls for that so I guess none of us is going to do anything

Really Internet alone is the bigger problem.

Video games were short-time things until the Internet made them endless.

but again, this is a moot point as Trump isn't going to stop either.

Yes. Also violent movies, history books and the evening news.

Remember how this game made real life duck hunting explode in popularity?

Oh wait.... It didn't.

Because kids over the age of 8 can generally distance fantasy and reality

What is real and has consiquences and what is fake and does not

Kek, you guys gonna have a lot of supreme gentlemen if they would do this.

With Jack Thompson you could say whatever you wanted to him and he didn't care because he thought he was right. People like Anita Sarkeesian make similar arguments, receive similar comments but turn it around and say they're further proof they're right. What's worse is with social media it spreads like cancer because everyone loves to eat up whatever bullshit they can use to make themselves out to be the perpetual victim these days.

the internet is racist, lets ban it

I think ballsy annoying SJW trannys should be banned

Link to the girl's Reddit?

>Jonathan Blow

Is he a SJW? All I know about him is that he made Braid and some new maze puzzle game.

so tolerant