Tfw literally autistic

>tfw literally autistic

>tfw literally a 27 year old virgin

congratulations on not being normie user

dumb frogposter

>tfw never had a friend

When did you lose hope? I'm 20 in september and never had a girlfriend yet.

28 I'll show you

>22-23, "relatively fit, marriage is around the corner"
>23-25, "I need the passionate embrace of a woman, let's watch lesbian sex and examine every detail, perverse genres as well"
>25-27, "It's beginning to physically hurt and for some reason I need to father a child soon"

>tfw literally autistic
>tfw still a virgin at 26
>tfw still living at home
>tfw parents have accepted that you're a failure & that you'll stay with them until they pass.

>tfw want to kill myself at 30.

>tfw still a kissless virgin at 26

Yeah dude, it's over for you.

The average person has their first relationship when they are 17-18 years old.

If you're 20 and you've never had a girlfriend, and you wish you'd have a gf, then there's seriously wrong with you.

Dig yourself out of your hole, I am trying and its not so bad, literally considering doing pro bono work starting next week

>tfw I have finally accepted that I will be alone and friendless my whole life and it's a peaceful feeling

I lost my virginity at 12 but never had a gf or even a friend. I still don't know how I did it

>tfw iktfb

Lack of socialization accelerates dementia, its one of the reasons schizophrenics lose a lot of brain tissue, some continuous form of social stimulation is necessary

2bh russian subhumans are such useless crap that it does not even matter. an average russian is lower than a literal insect so it can't even feel what humans feel

>tfw literally autistic
I'm sorry. Did your parents put you in a home for special people?

No
They'll never accept I'm autistic

PATHETIC KEKS, right?

Not true, both of you can do much better whatever you're currently engaged in, you're assumably able-bodied, white, with connections to Europe, and degrees

I went to a normal school. My parents didn't send me to a tard school. I am thankful for that atleast.

Maybe it is but I have a group of friends and go out to the club so I still have the social aspect in my life.

>going to a club.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU NORMALFAG

>29
>Diagnosed aspie at young age
>Had real trouble at school
>5'8'' manlet
>Still had multiple girlfriends
>Still can get se if I put the work in

I do have quite an aesthetic and handsome face and a barrel chest though, and because i'm a manlet i build muscle easy, so i'm in good shape. other than that i am confident. sometimes i can feel my autism shining through in social situations in something I do or something I say, but you just have to ride on over it, it can't be awkward if you don't let it feel awkward. obviously im not a total sperg and i have some social skills, but I really am an autist. when i drink it gets much worse, i become a flagrant autist with no regard. People just call me weird and quirky, a lot of people say things like "user you're really smart but shut up" or "I like you mate but stop being a retard" or whatever, then I laugh it off and say something like "alright, but only for 10 minutes" which seems like banter but is also true because i literally CANNOT help myself

literally jus b urself: the post

Yeah but try not to enter rapid-fire-trivia mode, but connect with people's nonsensical feel-good stuff

Wish I could find a cute aspie girlfriend, who I can relate to. I really don't want to die alone lads. I think my parents think I'm a asexual because I've never openly said anything to them about it.

>tfw misdiagnosed and was forced to spend my entire childhood with autists

oh well

You missed

>31, I have given up all hope

Not even a virgin

Get to it user, work that noodle, 26-28 is peak neuroplasticity and cognitive performance, testosterone levels, bone mineral density, cardiovascular fitness (dependent), thyroid reliability

Get working and maximize your potential at your peak

Honestly don't know, feel like I am going to fuck a girl soon for some reason, at some job review some girl in a tight long skirt bent over a table in front of me