Redpill me on Zoroastrianism

Redpill me on Zoroastrianism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_670881&feature=iv&src_vid=83jXeND9X5o&v=YisOuSp-pgY
quora.com/Apart-from-Jews-which-religious-group-has-faced-maximum-genocide-for-practising-their-faith/answer/Aashrai-Arun?srid=tEct&share=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEKIzb7TbcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the white man's religion

rekt by islam
fuck off cleetus

Op here, explain please

Why did it get wrecked, how?

witness the gospel!
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_670881&feature=iv&src_vid=83jXeND9X5o&v=YisOuSp-pgY

Well shucks there Cletus, we wuz zoroasters!

There's literally nothing wrong with fucking your sister

Interesting heathen. Still heathen tho. Better than Islam. ایران را بزرگ دوباره و گه

Go back to fixing my plumbing, pole

Jews.
Jews go to captivity in Babylon.
Jews bring their holy books with them.
Babylonian captivity turns into Medeo-Persian captivity.
Zoroaster the Persian reads the Jew books and believes
He starts his own Jew cult with the Jewish books plus some pagan fire god.
The oldest known reference to him is almost 2,000 years after the event.
All of the above (and below) Zeitgeist posters are inbred retards.

>that logo
>seems familiar

>yfw you realize World War II was neo-Zoroastrianism vs Judaism

quora.com/Apart-from-Jews-which-religious-group-has-faced-maximum-genocide-for-practising-their-faith/answer/Aashrai-Arun?srid=tEct&share=1

Wow fucking mudshits ruin everything

>Zoroastrianism
Introduced the devil, apocalypse & resurrection to religions. Abrahamic religions, especially late Judaism was influenced and brought this influence into Christianity & Islam, just like other Ancient religions/cults.

They are Jews. It's disturbing how similar they are, they might even be more nepotistic than kikes. Only good thing about them is that they will completely die off in a couple of centuries because the dumbfucks don't proselytize.

t. a Parsi

How exactly are they nepotistic?

>wings look alike

Canadian intellectuals

Look at the Tata family for starters, most famous Parsi family. I don't know much about the Iranis.

They are extremely clannish and the inbreeding might even make the European monarchs blush. They have the same persecution complex as the Jews; they stick together. The only difference is their numbers, they're on the path to extinction of their own volition. Outside of India, they're not capable of grabbing a stranglehold on any industry, although they dominate the tech field in Bangalore.

And you're not wrong about mudshits ruining anything, but Zoroastrianism is far from peaceful. A central tenet of the faith is a struggle against "evil." They're similar to Sikhs in that regard. The muzzies won a war, and, like cowards, the Parsis fled.

it's the one non-cuck'd religion. has started to grow since they started allowing converts.

Praise Ahoora Mazda, the lord of light. May his fire burn a blazing trail of rightousness through our enemies, for the night is dark and full of terror.

duh.

Zoroastrianism: Iranian religion.
Aryans: Iranians
Land of the Aryans: Iran
Hitler wanted to be: Iranian
Germans wanted to believe they had Iranian roots.

Just curious, what religion are you

Based

I'm an atheist but I've had my navjote, don't wear my sudreh (still have it). And I still have very good relations with that family. But I'm calling it out as I see it; they mirror Jews almost perfectly.

Posts like are absolutely wrong. It's no more or no less cucked than any religion. And they don't accept converts because no Parsi in India or one of the major Canadian communities will accept you without that family tie.

Huh, so its a relgion tied to an ethnicity like Druze or judaism?

>american """intellectual"""
I'm sure everything's a ((((coincidence))))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany

Yes. Again, there are two main groups, Iranis and Parsis. I don't know any Iranis personally, but might be one. That leaf suggests Parsi though.

But it's extremely family based, and interbreeding is frowned on. I have a cousin who married a white guy. Her daughter won't be able to have her navjote without jumping through hoops. It's not really arranged marriages per se, but you're expected to find a "nice parsi man/woman." There's not many left though, so the pool isn't very deep.

Okay, thanks for educating me bro

WE
WUZ
IRANIANS

The no converts thing is mostly a Parsi thing. Conversions do take place outside of India, particularly among Iranians and some Central Asians living in Europe. There's even a smallish community of Slavic converts in St Petersburg that answers to the Iranian mobeds.

Anyone can be zoroastrian

religion is control

From the people I talk to I get the impression the Parsis think they're "better" than Iranian Zoroastrians and the Iranian born Zoroastrians laugh at the Parsis for being overly autistic on ritual and purity law while being ignorant of the philosophical tenets of the religion.

Cool religion, got mostly wiped out. Dumb that they don't allow converts. Zoroastrianism will be extinct before too long if they don't loosen up on that.

Okay. Like I said, I can only speak for Parsis. How common is conversion, and how recent is this practice? I always thought it was weird that there was no conversion: I can't really think of anything in the faith that shouldn't allow it. You accept the "truth," fight for it, and it's a done deal. Similar to Islam and Christianity in that regard. Nothing like Hinduism where you're born into a class.

Read a fucking history book you mongrel and you will know all you want, instead of asking other people with little to null knowledge about beliefs of ancient persians.

The true religion of Arabian.

The fire shall rise once more.

Fun fact, they actually worship fire in the religion, so Bane references are literally scripture.

>Parsis for being overly autistic on ritual and purity law
This is pretty spot on, actually. But I think that ritual is important for religion and has fallen to the wayside. More Christian churches need to do this: now (in america) it's limited mostly to the catholics and black churches.

>the Parsis think they're "better" than Iranian Zoroastrians
It's more than just Iranian Zoroastrians. Like I said, it ties into the persecution complex as well. Parsis absolutely think they're smarter and better than you, and that's why they all bang their cousins.

I can't say definitively. In Iran there's a lot of interest among the intelligentsia and nationalists who look at Zoroastrianism as the ultimate rebuff of the mullahs, but naturally they tend to shy away from this as apostasy from Islam has very serious consequences. Within the diaspora Persians Zoroastrianism is pretty hip and conversions take place, especially in France and Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEKIzb7TbcE

The largest ongoing revival of course is in Iraqi Kurdistan which is rumored to reach almost a million practitioners, but hard data is hard to come by. About a decade ago there was a small resurgence in Tajikistan but their priest was assassinated by Sunni extremists.

whats with the cleetus references?

The Deist symbol is also a pyramid with an eye.

Pretty based belief system too, uncucked by organized religion.

>Arabian
bait harder, fagget

Interesting. Any idea how exclusionary they are? So the video shows a muslim converting, but I could see the rationale of "this guy is of persian heritage, he's good." How often are blacks or whites converted? I know this is a tough question because of how hard it can be to get data on Zoroastrians. Also, how recent? Is it mainly just because priests finally recognized they were on the verge of extinction?