The GOAT hath spoken!

The GOAT hath spoken!

Anti-Kaepernickfags BTFO!

well that's obvious

who would want that drama

uh yeah he fucked with the gravy train. hes radioactive. the nfl wants to forget he exists. wouldn't be surprised if he gets suicided if it keeps up to be honest. he also happens to be wrong in his stupid little political protest not that it matters

He's backed himself in goto a corner. He can read lose all that face because muh nutz but no one wants to deal with his unprofessional attention whoring problems and the lack of skills to make it worth anyone's time. He's better off in a b league like the CFL or something.

Maybe Rodgers should give up his spot on Green Bay so the could sign him

Don't fuck with the jew's money.

1. no team wants to deal with that media circus
2. significant drop in performance since 2012; injuries last two seasons
3. (i think) he still wants starting QB money despite not having starting QB talent.

NFL has a salary cap + roster restrictions, what team would possibly throw money + a roster spot at him just for the hell of it?

My favorite part is how they ignore that he has been trash for a few years now.

No shit. No one wants locker room poison as their 1-10 backup when they can hire Chad Chadwick for a fraction of the cost and be just as good

Rodgers really likes women.

Jim Brown (a legit potential GOAT) single-handedly got the Browns to stop nigging out and step up for the anthem.

I just want to second this, dude is an absolute pussy hound.

How much money did he make in his career so far? I'm gonna guess he's under 40 and he's made more than a million dollaroos. Remind me again why I should care that he's not working?

>Rodgers
>Pro Kaepernick

I'm here for the Sup Forums butthurt.

what kind of subhuman piece of shit would refuse to sing your beautiful national anthem?

A.A.Ron Rod-gers

So is he going to push for the Packers to sign him as their backup?

We should meme this.

If he ever does get a sport it's going to be because all teams pitched in to pay for the idiot, and the owners will all also chip in to pay Tonya Harding to pay him a visit in the hallway outside the locker-room when no one is around, and we'll never have to hear about him again.

Not surprising considering he was shilling for Islam last year.

Please delete this before the impressionable little faggot gets ideas

He really really likes girls

>SportsCenter

I agree with the second part, but I also think Kaepernick sucks and he's not worth the risk of alienating a fanbase.

Kaepernick should go after espn, they went after him like predator when he sat during the anthem, NFL kills their story by leaving him unemployed and now they want to make news out of it. There's no one else to blame but them.