I know it's full of minorities and liberals...

I know it's full of minorities and liberals, but is New York really as big a shithole as this episode makes it out to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOL7Pgbrt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

no. new york is awesome. just don't have a car.

Remember that scene where the guy tries to sell Homer some khlav kalash?

Well it's like that, except replace the eastern european guy with a black person, the khlav kalash with a gun and instead of trying to get Homer to buy it he's trying to extort money from him. That's New York City.

it's worse

this

>I know it's full of minorities and liberals

There's even more of them now so it's worse

>Flyover fag
>Giving an opinion
*ahem*
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOL7Pgbrt0

Giuliani actually improved it a lot since the 90s

I FUCKING HATE WHAT THIS FUCKING PLACE AS HAS BECOME WHEN THE NAZIS TOOK OVER IF IT WAS 2008 THEN WE'D BE SUPPORTING HILLARY CLINTON GO THE FUCK BACK TO STORMFRONT

The city itself is a noisy, stinking mess of overinflated prices, the smell of urine and smoke, and garbage literally piled next to the street out in the open, blowing everywhere because the cans and alleys are always full of homeless people sleeping in them.

New York state - that is, the parts around and away from the city, no. Its fucking beautiful all year round, and the people are really super easy going.
I highly recommend visiting it once in your life.

go back to /r/movies you crying little bitch

its like mumbai

why are the most populated cities so shit? the land is all owned by the 0.000001% and the roach hordes just rent and sit around waiting to tell people how they came close to a 0.000001% person

disgusting losers

>I know it's full of minorities and liberals
>is New York really as big a shithole as this episode makes it out to be?

You answered your own question.

(You)

>flyover fags

lmao

yeh, I guess I just couldn't fathom how somewhere could be as big a dump as they portrayed in the Simpsons even with all the blacks and asians living there. Yikes

>why are the most populated cities so shit?
because humans are garbage

I assume you mean New York CITY. New York the state is quite nice outside of it's cities.

NYC is that bad though. The reality of the situation is that they were once a huge cultural and economical force but now they have been mostly stripped of that and by Sillicon Valley and it's now a shell of it's former self.

I can't wait for honkeys to die out

new york is good if you are either really really rich or a hipster and pulling mad pussy from brooklyn waif types

>go to new york
>everything smells like piss
>visible crime everywhere
>trash everywhere
>public transit awful

>visit paris
>it's like i'm in some third world bazaar
>literally goat shit and snake charmers in the streets

>go to tokyo
>incredibly clean
>trains always on time
>nothing resembling crime
>smokers put into quarantine boxes
>no awful smells everywhere

Why is this

>Why is this
Liberalism was a mistake.

This.
California is the true shithole, but Manhattan is fairly nice. If you gotta go to a city, make it NY.

>California
I think you mean los angeles, that is like saying all the state of NY is shit

ITT: A bunch of fucking nobodies from flyover shitholes or garbage third world countries that have never actually been to New York except maybe on a visit as a fat fucking tourist tell you how New York is even though they don't know shit

It's the best city on Earth and it's not even fucking close. Anyone who tells you different is a fucking idiot. There's a reason everything is here and everyone comes here, if it was bad they wouldn't be doing that. Stay saltmining you poorfaggot cows.

What do NYC and Paris have in common that Tokyo doesn't?

Because you're a fat weeb with selective perception.

The episode is based on 80s New York which was a dirty, crime infested ratsnest. Now it's cleaned up but still shit because it's full of shitskin tourists and pajeet workers.

Haha I remember being a sheltered nyc kid.
Then I actually visited other cities and realized just how terrible nyc actually is.

Your mother has been gangbanged by niggers in New York and Paris and she only got gangbanged by gooks in Tokyo.

Is this true? Some LA suburbs were quite nice, got to admit I hated the city on the whole though. Lots of phonies, homeless people and there was this really seedy underbelly to everything. Hard to describe but I was on edge the whole time I was there. Then you drive up the coast through the small towns and villages and it's like a completely different country. Really nice and picturesque. San Francisco is ok too, for a big city. Just don't take a wrong turn into Oakland.

The rest of the state is nice. Yosemite, Sequoia, Mt Shasta. It's all fucking gorgeous. It's really just LA and the valley area you need to avoid

Because 2 of those places fell for the diversity meme

>Live in new york
>its not like that at all
Flyover state fags are hilarious at making up stories

A friend of mine told me that Paris literally smelled like shit as soon as he got off the plane.
I guess the sewage system is hundreds of years old, and they don't exactly maintain it very well, so you have literal human waste flooding the streets at all hours of the day, even the more high profile tourism/business areas.

>Haha I remember being a sheltered nyc kid

No you don't. I've been all around the world, spent months living in big cities around the world for my job, and you're a fucking liar and I hope you have to watch your loved ones die of cancer as punishment for what a monstrous little faggot you are.

You sound like a butthurt jew with rich parents and a large hook nosed. The fact that NYC is only 25% white should tell you how much of a dump it is now

No, it's just the niggers. I have NEVER seen as many niggers as I did in Paris, not meming.

they both have a majority white population?

hmm, perhaps we should kill all the whites?

>There's a reason everything is here and everyone comes here, if it was bad they wouldn't be doing that.

because it is a port city and controls a lot of trade, so banks established there

now theres a lot of wealthy people and scrubs like you feed off them because it makes sense for cockroaches to group around lots of trash instead of grouping around impoverished people

youre scumbags

>Y-Y-YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT ;_;

MINE THAT SALT, COW!

I've heard this too.
As much as I'd like that whole failed joke of a state to plummet into the ocean, i'd love to visit some of the outskirts of the cities first.

ethnically homogenous population

MINE IT, COW!

It's really bad. Lisbon is far cleaner, cheaper and generally better than Paris. It's quite depresing, it just looks like a decadent empire way past it's golden age.

It was in the 70s/80s which is the image the writers at the time would have had. It was recovering in the 90s.

New York City is literally 30% white lmfao

As for Paris, the census doesn't collect data on ethnicity. I wonder why. But what can we make of the statistics?

>"Although censuses on ethnicity are forbidden in France, the ethnic
origin of newborn babies in France can be derived indirectly from
national medical data on the prevalence of sickle cell disease which is
mostly peculiar to non-Europeans.

>The results are shocking: in 2007, 28.45% of all newborn babies have at
least one parent originating from Africa (incl. North Africa), Middle East,
India or the Caribbean (see PDF attached). Fig. 1 has a break-down for all
French regions; note that in the Ile de France, basically Paris, 55.68%
newborns are of non-White origin. Box 1 gives the ethnic makeup of the
at-risk population (it also includes populations from some minor South
European states)."

It used to be worse in terms of crime. Now it's alot better, at least Manhattan.

But it's worse because there aren't any white people there, everything is even more expensive and all the shops, restaurants, bars and joints have been replaced by franchise establishments.

If you're really fucking rich, don't have kids and under 40 and seek culture and nightlife then it's probably nice. If not, then not so much. Still, if you could afford a nice place in NY then you could afford a fucking mansion in a gated community elsewhere.

It's a nice visit, but not sure if I wanted to live there.

New York stopped being cool in the early 2000s.

>giant concrete prison filled with shitlibs, piss, rats
>good

I had a friend who went to China last year, he was in a college jazz band. (I guess China really loves jazz?)
Anyway, he said it was pretty great compared to NY or LA, with a couple small exceptions.
There was no cheese, (I guess cheese just isn't a thing over there) and milk is served warm.

Then, you've got these huge, intricately carved buildings, beautiful as fuck, literally a thousand years old because they don't tear historical shit down like America does. ....and then right behind you is a little kid taking a shit in the street.

RANK THEM:

>New York

> Paris

>London

I know a girl who blew her inheritance renting in NY and had to move to Harlem AMA

>FUCKING NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shut the fuck up, crybaby cuck

1. Pafrica
2. Nigger York
3. Londonistan

From worse to best I assume?

LA has Mexicans
NYC had niggers

Mexicans>Niggers

LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC

Checked

Say what you want about the pakis mate, they don't commit anywhere near as much crime. They generally work, as well.

NYC is fucking dogshit. It's basically reached a point of techno-feudalism, where the only people that live there are the super-rich and a sea of minorities placated with gibs.

There is no middle class in NYC.

Sup Forums has always been racist.

Found the Paki

METROPOLITAN AREAS I'VE BEEN TO POWER RANKINGS

1. Copenhagen
2. London
3. New York
4. Bangkok
5. Dublin
6. Oslo
7. Amsterdam
8. Beijing
9. Barcelona
10. Rome

9001. Stockholm
9002. Paris
9003. Los Angeles
9004. Brussels

Japan keeps the minorities out as much as they can
They're also all suicidal

Central London is very nice, it's undergone a major regeneration in the last 25 year. In the meantime greater London has gone from middle class/working class white suburbs to unrecognizable non-white shitholes. From just 2001 to 2011 the white British population of London went from 60-40%, it's getting worse and worse unfortunately.

>they don't commit as much crime
>high crime rates are okay so long as they're not as high as blacks

topkek, you need to get rid of the pakis bruh

>London at number 2

lol

itt - manchildren who haven't left their childhood towns whinge about places they've never been to.

stay in your bubbles. that factory will reopen trump said so!