What are some kino that show the true nature of the negros?

What are some kino that show the true nature of the negros?

>I'll never have healthcare and die of easily treatable diabeates

Ameritard. Focus on your real problems.

America will love longer than europe.

Go back to Sup Forums, faggot!

>Ameritard
I'm from Plymouth though

t. Cunny poster

Should've put an abo on the left.

The biological definition of species is animals that can mate and produce fertile offspring. If an African and European procreate, their child (barring genetic defect or illness) will be fertile

Why are posting the same thread over and over?

bally

if niggers left we'd have the same murder rate of bulgaria

You missed a pretty important bit about "naturally." To say species delineation is all about what animals can encounter each other by their own means and produce fertile offspring.

So if all dogs could teleport to any point on the planet and survive there and mate with any local dogs they could find, all dogs would be the same species.

If I were you, I'd start with biology 101. Since you fuck up all understanding of species/breeds and genes.

>pol is triggered again threads

Why not?

Jesus are we really at the point where you stupid fucks can't distinguish a country from a continent?

Black people might as well be considered sub human, they only know how to rape and kill

They are they same species though, just a different genus.

Why are you against diversity?

What were the Vikings

Something that took place almost 1000 years ago? Why haven't our black friends developed since?

>sourcless image graphic with scare quotes
This is why people laugh at your board

bump

Man I love Golden Jackals.
qt cross of a wolf and a fox.

How is this related to television and film?

If you need a source then just look out your window.

No the definition is not that simple. Coyotes dogs and wolves produce fertile offsprings too.