GERMANY YES

>number of new rapefugees in Sweden has gone down 91% this year
>in Germany it's up by 8%

Swede, this is wrong.

Germany is the only European country which, for reasons I don't really understand, has a different way to count illegal migrants who ask for asylum.

In Sweden, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, France etc., the governments count the number of people asking for asylum each month. If you ask for asylum, you are pretty much immediately put into the asylum system.

But NOT in Germany. Germany counts illegals in the EASY system, an electronic registration system, which has been plagued with double entries and no way to eliminate people who have moved on.

In Germany, even if you have been in an asylum shelter for many months, you are not counted in the asylum seeker statistics until they actually accept the asylum application. As such, for the last 6-7 months, Germany has worked on the backlog of applications, which is why the application level has been constant for nearly 8 months and has even gone slightly up.

Meanwhile, the number of migrants entering the country illegally has dropped 93% since October/November.

>number of new rapefugees in Sweden has gone down 91% this year

It will increase back to previous levels during the summer, calling it.

I actually want this to happen. There has to be a proper chaos in a very short time period so things could change for better. If it goes slowly nothing will happen.

Translation pls

so, Sweden is full?

4/4 Swedish women love rape obviously since they still hashtag #RapefugeesWelcum

>be primitive darkie who acts on impulse and biological impulse
>move in with some white people
>white people treat me like king
>give me free food
>give me free home
>give me free clothes
>meet white peoples small daughter
>she is perfect age to replicate Mohammed
>white people cheer me on when I touch their little white daughter
>send carrier pigeon with word of free little white girls to other darkies
>thus started the rapefugee crisis

Dat face

Well, the rate is 6 times that of the US, and everyone knows 1/4 US women are raped, so I guess 6/4 of Swedish women are raped. I suppose it is a better alternative to the US model where the other 3/4 of women who aren't raped are shot, but whatevs

Rapefugees sure have a shit taste in lolis.

audible kek