Dropped this shit last season

I dropped this after the 4th episode season 1

this one seems to be better because no muh evil russians everywhere

I cringed hard at the lady president
jesus f christ

You are one week late, m8

I know, I posted it in case someone else missed it like I did

Dropped midway through season 2.

I already fucking hate that mudslime nig who gets arrested for terrorism.

Hes going around vlogging about terrorist attacks in NYC and rating them by effectiveness and hes surprised the FBI arrest his sandnigger ass.

Why the fuck is Carrie "the drone queen" defending him?

This is like if Jack Bauer started defending mudslimes after 5 seasons of killing them.

>This is like if Jack Bauer started defending mudslimes after 5 seasons of killing them.

I'm pretty sure that's happened at least once, hell it was the episode where he killed Curtis.

>tfw dropped at the end of season 4

I thought this shit was cancelled.
They still air this shit?

Its just completely out of character for a CIA black ops agent to start caring for "muh muslims rights" after spending years blowing them up for fun.

I just hate how smug the sand nigger is talking about terrorist attacks then hides behind the constitution. Thank god Trump won, need to have a pogrom and kill them all.

but that season was pretty good, especially after S3

I dropped it in S3 when Quinn fucked that landwhale, who was WEARING A BRA THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME REEEE

>tfw quinn will never pity fuck you
>dana will never run away with you and clearly overlook the fact you are a literal autist with a mental disorder
> Carrie will never fuck you and sleep over just to use you as cover

The most recent season of Homeland was pretty good, still not as god tier as 1, but loads better than 3

At least he's not a vegetable. That's what I feared would happen after Carrie let him live at the end of S5.
Also, I think he doesn't have mental problems, just sensory and neurotic ones I think

I'm hoping this season has carrie killing more brown people, she and that german dude got along too well for her not to be racist

TVKino.

Haven't seen it yet but how is the whole "Hillary will be president" story working?

Is it obvious gloating digs at what they thought would be losing trump supporters or is there an actual storyline happening?

Basically is she still ok with killing muslims or is Carrie now a full on intersectional feminist?

bump

I thought it was just funny, it's obvious they thought mrs clinton would win when they filmed this shit.