>believes in god

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology
youtube.com/watch?v=P5_-pfqFGJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of the greatest we've ever had believed in God you faggot cocksucker

*tips*

>Creation Scientist
That's a sign of the times. Science has advanced to a higher degree in modern times

>no proof for god, unshakable faith
>constant barrage of extraterrestrial life evidence, disbelief 4 lyfe

>Some of the greatest we've ever had pretended to believe in God
ftfy

>good guy is atheist

Who is George Lemaitre?
Who is Blaise Pascal?
Who is Thomas of Aquinas?
Etc...

Right, I'm sure Planck, Rutherford, Heisenberg, and countless other scientists simply pretended to have faith

ratard

>Pascal
>mfw All men seek happiness...

Smart men who didnt want to be murdered for heresay

good goy theres truly a zombie jew who is watching over you, but if your child doesnt get baptised before it dies its going to hell

>Scientist character
>Is a nigger

exactly

Pretending to be Christian opens certain doors in western society, especially back in the day. Atheism has only become mainstream in the last few decades. A hundred years ago I would have lied about it too

Name one atheist that has contributed absolutely anything of importance to civilization

>Wise alien character
>"By the goddess"

mass effect?

Fool, science is my god. Logic and reason my creed. Except race science and eugenics those are evil bigoted sciences.

simply genius

i still pretend to be christian because my waifu is orthodox and will raise the kids and not divorce me

im not gonna marry one of these godless cunts who fears nothing... ive seen how that plays out

Dawkins invented memes

I had a qt Christian girlfriend a few years ago who broke up with me because of my godlessness. I regret not just faking it

fedora/10

ive had 2 subservient muslim girls try and convert me but i said no thanks and they got left me and got married within 12 months

i wont pretend to be muslim cause theyre mental but ill pretend to be christian cause its like, pfft, easter and christmas and dont be a dickhead and youre fine

all the agnostics and athiests ive dated have been trash tier. completely lacking in any feminine grace and never willing to submit for anything but make believe submission. ten minutes later theyre out the door sucking off every chad in sight. women need family and social shaming to keep them as pure waifus, and religion fills that need

>see murder and violence constantly
>want to believe there is something nice waiting for people in afterlife

no issues with this famtam

But it's unlikely there's an afterlife

makes sense

maybe I should start attending church to hunt for qts

you won't know until you kys ;)

Yes, but I was referring to how in fiction alien species that are considered ancient or mystical often worship a female deity.

Stalin invented gulag

They invented the fedora and science

I'd rather be dead because I can't live with this mediocrity

You are a hero OP for trying to contain the autism. You are like a ghost trap for autism in Sup Forums good luck.

Richard Dawking coined the term "meme" which you use every day.

Albert Einstein invented star wars.

I have a friend of mine studied physics and nano something, tries to make me realise that islam is rational and keeps on sending me philosophers that were muslim. He does not know, i do not care.

>Heisenberg
You need to go back to reddi.t mr le breaking bad boy

Memes aside. Darwin invented the pinnacle of all studies. And yeah, he was as much of a christian as Marlyn Manson is a legit satanist.

btfo

I had a biology professor in college explain that she didn't believe in evolution and was christian. Good thing that was just a remedial class because I was overwhelmed by living on my own the first semester. Growing up in the south, every science teacher I had would have to preface the evolution section of biology with "Now I don't personally believe in this..." or risk angry redneck parents.

Islam is hypocrite and retarded like all other religions.

Hawking, Chomsky, Nietzsche and Voltaire

education and intellect aren't synonymous

>he wants his women to have no morals

Is this bait? Heisenberg was a real person

Dunno, there is a pretty big list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology

>dogma
>moral

What does chomsky have to say about the linguistic application of repeating digits?

>PLS WATCH MY FAVORITE SHOW BITCH JESSE LE BAD ASS MAN
fuck off

Tried to make him realise and my knowledge is limited, what do you have?

>he wants an autistic woman who believe in magical man that will punish her if she suck a cock of another man

>not wanting a smart woman who is simply loyal and above outdated and illogical theology

Think you got your answer senpai.

Sort yourselves out.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5_-pfqFGJI

I had an environmental science professor that went on a rant about global warming being a hoax and telling everyone not to worry about the textbook chapter on it. Par for the course when going to college in the bible belt

> preacher
> doesn't believe in God.

Looks like meme shit

>hawking

I'm laughing

this is probably a lot more common than you believe it is

So he's an athiest.

>medical doctor
>believes in god
I don't know what third hole shithole those quacks get their doc-in-a-box degree but I sure as fuck don't trust them to be competent.

Religious themed hospitals are retarded too. Why not just sit at home to pray and use faith healing? Lmao

Why?

She was awful. Like 30% of our grade was doing some form of community thing. Like donating to the local homeless shelter or working at a soup kitchen. All fine stuff but what in the fuck does that have to do with our understanding of biology?

My dad got his lung transplant at Jewish hospital. Worked out pretty well for him desu. He lived ten years longer than the average person who had a lung transplant.

>who is franck
>who is feynman
>who is bohr
>who is nobel
>who is turing

she had to be skeptic so Mulder wouldn't fly off the handle.

Is that what he says?

they are fucking tracking him and who knows who he's informing on

they got him by the balls, or the lungs rather

>Religious themed hospitals are retarded too.
user do you mean all those hospitals named after saints and branches of the christian faith? Because for years affordable healthcare was given by the church as a public service in the form of non profit hospitals they created and funded.

Considering that he's bone dust in a grave, I doubt that.

Basically, yes.

First thought was her, kek. She was so annoying with her pious shit dude. Literally thinking she was the servant of God

that's a good question literally who is any of those

how about you google them if you so uninformed

the jews did that

Bill Gates, Ridley Scott, Steve Jobs, Lovecraft

>not knowing at least who bohr is
Jesus christ, did you never take a chemistry class in high school? Are you American by any chance?
>not knowing who nobel is
Holy shit nigger. Holy shit.

If atheists believe so strongly in the scientific theory, then how come they don't believe in vaccinations?

hack, hack, hack and another hack.

>Strawman the post

What

God asks us to go with doctors too

And a literal Jew allowed him to see his first grandchild. Technically it was the Chinese for using shitty chemicals in their paint and a severe lack of protective regulations for industrial painters in the late seventies and early eighties. But I respect your meme commitment.

atheism isn't an ideology, something a lot of people don't seem to realize

there isn't some newsletter that we all subscribe to

Well if you look at every small thing that makes a cell work, it makes you wonder how it began. In my opinion believing in a god as a scientist is reasonable depending on what you've seen.

it's just bait

>not wanting a smart woman
And you can want the sun to rise from the west, but it won't happen.

>lack of knowledge means god did it
Why not just admit "hmm, I don't know". Don't you think it's arrogant to imply you have the answer simply because you believe in it?

that's a fucking retarded way to look at the world.

the fucking chinks men i'll ya hwat

Your ignorance over early evolution aside, it makes you wonder why a deity would design beings with so many trillions of individual moving parts, so many vulnerabilities and ways for things to go wrong.

>Character is a super-genius astrophysicist
>Actress thinks she is religious and pray a lot

Bitch, please.

Reminder that there are spiders literally fucking everywhere

Would a benevolent creator truly allow that to happen?

Spiders are cool desu. And I say that as an atheist.
Now cockroaches. Those are the true scum.

>Chomsky
>contributing anything of value

>his ideology doesn't fit with mine therefore he's worthless

You don't have to be an atheist to see that the bibles are messes of nonsense fabricated, modified and re-modified by many pathetic men over a period of hundreds of years. And that Christianity is nothing but a brainwashing machine which only exists in its current widespread form because the controllers of many governments have determined that Christian religions are useful for producing easily manipulated people who have trouble thinking independently and pay far less attention to what their governments are doing. Seriously, go watch that episode of Family Guy where Brian and Stewie go to an alternate dimension where Christianity never existed. No crime. No wars. No hate. I guarantee you it will open your eyes to Atheism.

she actually said this?

I had such a crush on her as a teenager

Literally name 1 thing he has contributed to human civilization

He's barely even contributed to the world of Physics

you had me until Family Guy

Weak b8.