Why is this a meme country?

I've met Finns, they're boring. And none of them talk about Mongolia.

This whole board is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8xTaWsX_VTc
youtube.com/watch?v=2dcYrG6CRi4
static.ylilauta.org/files/x4/orig/dtf813kn/alle 20cm.mp4
youtu.be/gPW27nAUgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>And none of them talk about Mongolia

Wow it's as if 99% of people don't know about Sup Forums memes

Did you visit your mother or sister?

Fins care about anything other than themselves?!?! WOW

>it's just a meme brah

You don't got much to go on Abdumullah your shitty skin smells this far.

Finns are really advanced in the Jewish artform of encouraging young men to engage in sexual relationships with old and infertile women, so called "MILFs". They even make viral music videos about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xTaWsX_VTc

*puke*

Did you really expect shitty forced memes to be true?
Finns are introverted people, of course they are boring. And they have absolutely nothing in common with Mongolia

Why the self hatred?

Finland doesn't actually exist. Holy fuck are you retarded?

Literally the fingerbox of countries. Delete yourself.

Anything but my b. Even the stupidest most inbred kallu around looks better than a somali. Niggers are the joke of the era.

I'm not even black...

Well you're not finnish so might aswell be, right?

>Well you're not finnish
Yes I am. I took a DNA test and it said I am like 99.8% genetically Finnish.

nyt olis hyvä aika lopettaa se postaaminen, spagettineekeri

the mongol stuff is just a meme. pic related is the average finn

Sä oot kyllä yks surullinen olento. Leikkii jonkun proxyn kanssa ja postaa perse mansikanpunaisena kun joku suomalainen vei pikkunekrun tikkarin skidinä.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dcYrG6CRi4

>spagettineekeri
Mist tää tulee? Mä en oo italiainen.

Italialainen*. Kyllä sitä suomeakin saa opetella musta ystäväiseni.

Vittu se OLIKIN NEEKERI, neekeri vittuun suomesta

I'm so sorry you had to see this.
We don't all roleplay as Germanic people. Sometimes these children get lost on their way to Ylilauta.

Mul on lukihäiriö, siks mä tein toin kirjoitusvirheen. Mä en välitä jos mä kirjotan okien jollakin autismi tuki-foorumissa.

joopa joo. kyllähän tosta sun lauserakenteesta jo huomaa ettet osaa vittuakaan suomea vitun negge

Though you seem to write english perfectly fine. I'll be damned if that ain't first time i've run to language-specific dyslexia. Please, i want inquire more about this rare disease apparent in niggers.

Why do Somalis and blacks in general, bother Finns so much? Is it because they are stealing your women... or what is it?

static.ylilauta.org/files/x4/orig/dtf813kn/alle 20cm.mp4
youtu.be/gPW27nAUgXM

Also you're right about me using proxy, I'd kill myself if I were to forced to live in that shithole.

It's a "meme country" in the sense that it only exists as a meme. It is not a real separate nation.

Only thing somalis are stealing is anything they can get their hands on in grocery stores

Also, turn off the proxy already. You really embarrassed yourself, nigger.

>demonstrates that he can speak finnish--lackingly, but clearly without Google translator
>now, tries to assure he isn't a bitter coon living in Finland

Ei helvetti tätä lakumiesten aivokapasiteettia

I've met like only 3 Finn girls all my life. ALL of them are goth that dress like she like punk rock or metal or something. I'm not good with music. The point is I didn't expected Finnish girl to be like that.

Not lying. I'm a Thai working in Japan btw. Used to backpack to all parts of Japan and stay in cheap dormitory Scandis like.

>I've met Finns, they're boring.
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

Maybe the fact that 80% of them fail to be in any way productive members of society and they are intellectually lacking people such as yourself. Ei vittu mikä jätkä. Koita ny pärjäillä tai palaa mistä ikinä tulitkin jos tää maa aiheuttaa sulle liikaa peppukipua.

name a single country that isn't a meme

Well, you were right. Finns arent like that. Havent seen any goths in a long time.

One of Sup Forums's gay autistic memes that no one finds funny except the spergiest of the sperg.