Germanics lived in mud hou-

>Germanics lived in mud hou- ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahwwuy1aLkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real-life Elder Scrolls

I honestly think those things are really cosy.

cozy af

>le wood

Literally just as bad as mud, nice try faggot.

Get back to me when you upgrade to stone/brick.

They lived in wooden barns? Very....erm....impressive, Germany.

bit like yanks nowadays

Those literally look like mudhuts though. Wood is superior in every way.

superior WHITE GERMANIC architecture

mud castle niggers can NOT compete

You houses are made of paper.

paper is made of wood....retard...

um... no sweaty it's made from payprus x

>not picking a building material suitable for where you're living
Wood is MUCH better at keeping heat. Something that is absolutely essential if you're living somewhere where it can get -30c at winter.

Stone on the other hand is pretty good when it's 40C out in the summer.

Thus in the north you see wood houses and in the south you see stone houses. It's not a matter of technological superiority, but one of necessity.

also all of northern europe + britain and ireland were covered in dense forests. No point mining rock when theres wood as far as the eye can see

Meanwhile the latinized Vicegoths were building stuff like pictured

>were covered in dense forests
>were

Cozy pics? :3

Until you cunts cut them all down

Is this a tunnel for manlets? I get claustrophobia just by looking at that pic. Not sure if it's really cozy.

SOMEBODIES GOTTA BUILD DEM GALLEONS BITCH

>"""""""""""countries""""""""""" with less than 60% forest coverage

So this .... is the ...the power ... of Rome ... huh

TOP 10 Antique Housing Plan That Make You WOW

>Germanics lived in mud hou- ..
Did anyone think that? It's pretty much common knowledge they lived in lumber long houses or halls.

>Not using a plentiful resource that works well in your environment.
What did you expect for them to import ash from the Pompeii region for concrete marble? Nothing says comfy in winter like cold stone.

That's exactly it, closed small spaces are comfy af

hmmmmm?

It's an "ebin meme xDD" on Sup Forums, isn't it? Some people believe it, I guess.

>this confuses the germanic simple man

you are like a little baby

watch this

>were covered in dense forests
>>were
Colonialism ain't free. The path to the New World gotta be littered with dead trees. Gold and seas not gold and trees. Dog bless.

>Is this a tunnel for manlets? I get claustrophobia just by looking at that pic. Not sure if it's really cozy.
>manlets
I see you don't know many Filipinos.

>His cesspool of a city has to build aqueducts for fresh water that Germanics have free and easy access to.
Top kek.

lucky germanics :(

>Around 100 BC a delegation of Cimbri and Teutones had come to Rome to negotiate a peace treaty.
>They showed all the sights to the Germanic ambassadors, including a famous statue of a shepherd; An unsurpassable Greek work for which the owner had paid a tremendous price.
>But when the Romans asked what they think about this masterpiece, one of the envoys said that he wouldn't even want to have this old guy as a gift, even if he were alive.
ROMANS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. BASED GERMANIC HUMOUR STRIKING AGAIN.

Wow, you piled a bunch of rocks. Congratulations.

>this confuses the latin pleb

These are Nordics not Germanics

Germanic != Germany. Nordics are Germanics, too.

Stop this american level of idiocy

"Nordic" means North Germanic, you idiot.

*drinks lead infested water and devolves into a manlet race*

>Wow, you piled a bunch of planks. Congratulations.

Someone here said this was an actual reconstructed iron-age farmhouse you can visit, somewhere in Germany

It was a meme started by afrocentrists, who believed ancient intergalactic blacks ruled egypt and created whites/asians as slaves in laboratories, then they escaped and lived in the caucuses mountains breeding by incest (creating blue eyes/blonde hair) and walking on all fours until they recently left to live in mud huts in scandinavia, until black romans came and civilized them

If you ever hear a darky say things like "cave people" or "walkin on all fours" or "mud huts", it's from that mythology

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahwwuy1aLkE

I see a fireplace but no chimney? how does that work?

The smoke stays inside I guess

The g*rmans were a superior race

At least the Norse long halls had openings in the roof for the smoke to escape. I'm sure they forgot to add it to that drawing.

as expected of norway