I for one can't wait to take my wife's son to see the newest animated family comedy, Storks (TM)

I for one can't wait to take my wife's son to see the newest animated family comedy, Storks (TM)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYyGhVllGfU
youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc
themuse.jezebel.com/2016-so-white-the-year-in-onscreen-diversity-and-the-s-1790166502
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 coalburners
They cant keep getting away with it

They have redoubled their efforts.

oh wow... OH WOW

Being this obvious of what people like and dislike is why hollywood in it's current form will die.

hello twitter

lmao neck yourself gramps

BLACKED ON STEROIDS

thank god I hate seeing heterosexual whites, yuck

It's not about profit.

Like how a majority of newspapers and news networks do not make a profit yet keep getting funded by billionaire globalists.. It's all about propaganda and mind control.

I'd like to think I am not a detached cynic, but this makes it very hard.

>reflection of current society
>mind control

why are white males so hateful and delusional

how do people not know this shit already fucking came out

Welcome to 2017, where not everyone is white and straight.

is this a fucking pajeet lmao

>a single mother
>with a black kid

At least it is realistic.The only thing that is left is a black eye

>hi mom i made another thread

storks know that white pussies love being streched, only the bbc can fully satisfy them tbqh

I agree, we should be more like the Africans who believe that fucking kids can cure AIDS or enforce Sharia Law so our stupid white laws won't get in the way of your freedom :)

go back to r/asianmasculinity

There's not a single white and straight couple in the (((picture)))

Lmao neck yourself cuck

You mean in the cherry picked picture Sup Forums put together. Yeah, there are rarely whites since they secretly want the BBC.

More like when being white and straight is the bar for "oppressing" people

kill yourself white tard

I will if you can successfully refute me without relying on ad hominems.

cool. its a pretty funny movie. idk why everyones butthurt by a 2 second scene.

>this is actually fucking real

i lol'd at the last panel

POOED

The 4th pic is straight, inbred american imbecile.

2 coalburners
a gay couple
a lesbian couple

But it's not white.

So? Feeling triggered? Go pray to your orange retarded con artist god Donald Cumdump.

always always ALWAYS white women with non-white men.

it's almost like they're trying to send out a specific message to a specific demographic

This thread again.

if digits, KeK will get you tonight

Why is there no dad in the 1st panel?
Why is the baby red?

So it doesn't meet the criteria of being "white and straight" as outlined in my first post.

Autistic bitch with daddy issues.

>So?

Meaning you are incorrect and have been corrected, kid.

They are doing it on purpose. Where have you been for the past 30+ years of tv and movies? It is literally a Jewish conspiracy to eradicate whites.

Why are the women always white?

Why does every film made these days have diversity quotas?

WM+BF still produce black mongrels dude

BM+WF is only worse because it hinders WM+WF breeding from happening

Don't waste your breath.

He's either black
>only understands by grabbing white women or crime

Indian
>literally told what to believe by his Imam

A woman
>education entirely dependent on how slap happy her father was

Fuck 'em. The weak should fear the strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYyGhVllGfU

every advert now, watch until the end

I sure do love watching propaganda

t. Infowars fan

>1st panel
>brown baby with a single white mom
dats racis
>brown, straight hair, blue-eyed baby
whuuuhbubuh?

>2nd panel
little nigga looks like christian weston chandler. also is this the first time a couple of legit fags were represented in a kids cartoon?

>3rd panel
>impyling lesbians are ever that thin or cute
>implying someone would put up a blonde baby for adoption

>4th panel
POOED

t. Joe Bernstein

>watch until the end

You've got the wrong demographic, stupid nigger.

>Black baby has a single mom
What did they mean by this?

"Genocide" = a whole group of people gets brutally killed "White Genocide" = your sister marries a Mexican guy

That's just fucking obnoxious, holy fuck.

>once you go black, you're a single mom

Literally everything coming out of Hollywood has some form of political agenda to it.

This isn't even an extreme viewpoint.

I honestly don't believe in some kind of massive conspiracy against white people or any retarded shit like that, but there is clearly a pattern in the media to demonize and promote interracial relationships and homosexual propaganda. It's in nearly every new media that comes out, whether it's a movie, tv show, cartoon, or whatever. They force these types of characters / relationships into them in order to be "inclusive" of every single group possible.

It's becoming more prominent though, it's being pushed so hard, even in commercials like what you posted. Maybe it's nothing, maybe they just cast some random actor for that role in the commercial. It's not that hard to believe that some higher up exec demanded that the man be a black / African man however, for pure propaganda, or maybe just because they want to be "inclusive" to attract minorities to their brand somehow.

I'm a liberal in most ways, but this type of thing really just enrages me to no end, I want to believe it's not some kind of conspiracy, but the amount of times this bullshit is pushed every single year really makes me question if there is something bigger going on.

>gay dads
100% chance they abused the child or passed it around their group for approval

The UN defines genocide as

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

check and check

btfo

Neither of those are happening. When you write this down alt right shills look even more ridiculous, holy fuck. Didn't think that was possible. You're insulting everyone who was ever an actual victim of genocide.

It's an emergent conspiracy. Something that's not structured at all but might as well should be.

>Neither of those are happening

Whatever you say, Schlomo.

>maybe they just cast some random actor for that role in the commercial
They definitely do not.

>Trump wins
>celebrate it as a victory against the liberal media in half of your pea brain
>in the other half of your pea brain, continue claiming that the media is influencing white birth rates even though they couldn't even stop a twitter troll from being elected to the highest office

Having your victim cake and eating it too

the irony of the movie is the main character is a ginger, obviously white, in a movie about white genocide. it's almost like saying "bye bye genetic diversity of white people and soon all white people".

Whatever you say, Schlomo.

According to the 8 stages of genocide it is.

From stage 2, symbolisation

>We give names or other symbols to the classifications. We name people “Jews” or “Gypsies”, or distinguish them by colors or dress; and apply the symbols to members of groups. Classification and symbolization are universally human and do not necessarily result in genocide unless they lead to the next stage, dehumanization. When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups

>2017 New Years Resolutions for White Guys | MTV News
youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc

>2016 So White: The Year in Onscreen Diversity and the Same Old Bullshit
themuse.jezebel.com/2016-so-white-the-year-in-onscreen-diversity-and-the-s-1790166502

You want more?

I'm not going to go into details because you don't need to know the full story. All you need to know is, the shadow Jews predicted Trump's presidency, they are very worried, and this is part of their response.

>christian
>catholic
>atheist
>skeptic

Is there anything she can't do

Dealing with reality is hard, user.

Just take a step back and look with clear eyes.

>shadow Jews
go on

Satanic globalist jews.

(i.e. George Soros)

WM BF couples are typically successful lasting marriages based on more than just sexual attraction ... the father figure is there and the mongrels grow up to be white in personality and culture and have a serviceable IQ in order to contribute. The black female when supported by a reliable husband can be an extremely loyal and loving partner. The mixed children, while emotionally disadvantaged due to their lack of clear racial identity, will have a mother who is willing and able to help them cope and a father who represents all of the good virtues of a responsible white male... therefore the mixed race child learns to rise above racial identity and sees the world for what it is and his outcomes based on his own merits

The BM WF situation borne out of a dysfunctional relationship based on a large cock that will stick itself anywhere... the white woman easily manipulated.. the black man is a brute who Is controlled by his animal vestiges which required him to mate with as many partners as possible and then be on his way. Children in this situation have less chance of Being mentored by a responsible father figure... he will usually befriend other fatherless black children who are easily suggestible by malicious elements in the community seeking to use them as cannon fodder. The mother will likely either stay single, date more black men (who usually have total disdain for a rival mate's offspring) and drive the children out of the nest even further... and the blame will fall squarely on the more privileged people in society (such as the white man who holds more resources... not the black father that left them to fend for themselves)...

George Soros wishes he was a shadow jew. Unfortunately you can't buy your way into this group.

Here's a Cliff's Notes version. There's much more in depth info out there that's easy to find. Take a minute to watch this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>that cover
wtf I hate white babies now

>he didn't see the rabbis speech about how white man is the Jew's worst enemy and getting them to inbred with the blacks in order to control and wipe them out

Oh and they are afraid of Asians too.

>have two friends who had BM WF parents
>both BM's left shortly after the kid was born

how can i be a shadow jew if i'm not a jew or a shadow?

kill de batty boi mon

kill de homosexual an kill de whide woman for raising black chil dren

The vast majority of parents aren't interracial. This doesn't represent reality at all. We are all biologically motivated to mate within the same race.

what was Bart reacting to?

Affluent people have fewer children because they see them as an encumbrance and an impediment to their enjoyment of life. Claiming this is a conspiracy just proves you're irrational and stupid.

I remember twitter before it turned into a shithole. Blacks ruin everything.

fags are getting out of control

>Affluent people have fewer children because they see them as an encumbrance and an impediment to their enjoyment of life

Got anymore hot opinions to pull out of your ass?

Lisa saying that people only like his part of the show, because they're comforting fluff pieces, instead of actual harsh truth news. Or something like that.

>movie has nothing but straight white couples
>nobody cares
>movie adds in a few diverse relationships to be more inclusive
>THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS THEY WANT TO EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUR RACE IS DYING, LAUREN

L-LET ME PUT A WHITE BABY INSIDE YOU, P-PLEASE

There's two choices in this world you fucking Sup Forumstards.
Either start mixing or go gay, but don't think for one second you can touch a white woman or we will kil you. They are property of the black man.

You're brain damaged beyond words if you think people not wanting to be tied to a smelly brat for the rest of their life, no longer able to do or enjoy anything, is a conspiracy. Your parents for example would be much happier today if you died.

I doubt people on Sup Forums would be throwing that much of a shitfit, if they at least tried to be diverse with their interracial relationships. But it's pretty much always BMWF. At a disproportionate rate compared to reality.

>to be more inclusive

Or in other words "to be more subversive."

I don't see anyone protesting that chinese movies needs to be more inclusive.

Is it just movies made in western nations that needs to be inclusive?

If so, why?

Very compelling ad hominem.