Why do millenials not understand sports?

Why do millenials not understand sports?

Why is this faggot so ugly?

Millennials have no attention span and can't understand being a part of a group

my dad, who as far as i can tell only wrestled in high school, studied offensive formations in football strictly to follow the sport better

it's possible that younger people might not do this these days because it takes a lot effort to understand a sport at a high level and there is no instant gratification

Because more and more kids are fags, all the time. Regular dick-sucking fags, for sure, but peculiar, blink-and-you'll-miss-it, thick-rim glasses-wearing Nancies too. They don't like physical activity because they associate it with being poor or something

Why has Colin's shtick been reduced to attacking millennials?

who do you think his audience is?

Le pretentious sports commentator

>I hate this generation xD

t. self hating millennial

>smart people do X
>very smart people don't do Y

i would add irrational love for tall white quartbacks

you mean irrationally sucking off Lebron right

this guy look like he could play in a grinch movie without the facemask

It did kind of come off that way. A k is a strikeout is enough information

Really stupid analogy.

probably pig genes

he is white

They usually put one of the Ks backwards when the pitcher has 3 strikes anyway

>lenial status: MUH

"no"

>It kind of did come off that way
SJW roastie detected

Which generation was better: Generation X or millennials?

To me it seems like the exact opposite.

Last generation High School football was usually limited to wishbone, rugby-level bullshit where teams would essentially run the same play for 3 downs, and the QB's only job was to run the option.

Nowadays since all the kids are playing Madden, they know complex formations at 8 and 9 years old, and by high school the top schools are running college level playbooks.

On the other hand there are a lot of meme offenses nowadays where the QB just reads posters on the sidelines or has the play called to him by his coach.

Thank you based Cowherd, destroyer of Reddit

HIS HATE FOR WESTBROOk ISN'T IRRATIONAL

Too masculine

the internet. milennials feel like citizens of the world. not citizens of town X or town Y or state Z.