Official religion of Sup Forums - Memetic Hermetics/KEK

Heretic mods deleted the old thread, so get at it kiddos.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Out of chaos i find peace
Kekus vult

>papyrus

Praise KEK

I was Glad when they said unto me, let us go forth and post in the Thread of Kek.

Oh I pray to you, oh might kek,
god of chaos, the bringer of the light.

Will we sit idle as chaos come to the world?
will we be able to see the light thou shalt bring afterwards?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Make this into a pastebin
general kek must-know education

OP confirmed 14 year old

Thanks jew
Nice dubs btw,praise Qek

QKuk

Mods deleted this because of the discovery of KEK and QEK being combined into one

Praise KEK

KQuk*

Needs more stories of mount LEL

dank memez amirite fagt

reminder that kikes started this kek shit and use christian false flagging to disrupt true discussion

here, the first example came:

>We are Cucks the followers of Kek

Link to the old thread?

My friend and I are the actual authors. He informed me that it really took off in the previous thread. I would like to see it with my own eyes.

>having friends from Sup Forums
What the fuck man

I can't even ironically talk about Sup Forums shit with my friends, and you're here talking about the religion of kek with people you know in real life

Fuck off costa rica

He's my best friend. We wrote it together.

May KEK spare you for your Heresy

Praise KEK

kek shit is pleb tier memetics promoted by jidf to disrupt discussion

take it and stick it up your backcrack and get the fuck out to your favorite website shitttit

take it and stick it up your backcrack and get the fuck out to your favorite website shitttit

Why not fix your shit tier fucking country before shitposting on pol

Kekus vult

Praise KEK

I think its just the newfags wanting to push get and frogposting cancer in Sup Forums
its kinda fucking funny how they got away with this by pretending its "muh board culture" even though in reality it fucks up every single discussion we have.

Double dubs
Praise him

MORE ON MOUNT LEL

Mt. Lel is located at "the source of the two rivers" (the Tigris and the Euphrates) in Northern Mesopotamia (eastern Turkey). The word Lel means "belonging to El." El reigns there as father, King, and judge of the gods who assemble at His court on the "Har Mo'ed," the Mount of the Assembly. El rules on all matters affecting nature and society among the Gods. As it says in the 82nd Psalm "God stands in the divine assembly, among the gods he dispenses justice."

>Between the two rivers Euphrates and Tigirs

Holy shit this is where ISIS is atm

WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD

REEEEEE

butthurt christfags and cuckristian mods deleted it

Me and my friends are all autistic virgins and we meme about the holohoax all the time

I haven't started any kek shit.

It's not in the archive?

its going to be funny if a millenial marine found the place and shout "LOLOLOLOL the name of the mount is LEL LEHMAO" in front of his officers that dont browse Sup Forums.
Not cringey at all.

>Book of Kek
When do you plan on selling it on amajew?
And will there be a badly scanned pirated e-book for cheap bastards like me?

Hey, neighbor.

Lel, as in the archaic spelling of kek?

>Location of Mount Lel is the source of the two rivers, Euphrates and Tigris
>It is located in Eastern Turkey
>Turkey
>Home of TOPKEK

HOOOOLY SHIIEEET

Also is pic related our holy food?

A holy month of kekadam where we can only eat topkeks between sunrise and sunset?

Kek actually provides miracles whats the fuck has the pathetic jew god done lately

What even constitutes a "religion" anyway?

Enough people follow it? How old it is?

Well, the apocalypse is currently unfolding, so that's pretty cool.

Puppy = young dog
Dog = adult puppy
Cult = baby religion
Religion = adult cult

t. jew

Remove this heresy
This is Turkroach food

>implying costa ricans have enough shekels to he jewish

Kek, the bringer of chaos, is unfolding the apocalypse.

And HE shall prevail.

He signaled me with dubs.

He will always prevail. He is prevailing.

The question is if we will be in time to see the light he brings after the chaos...

that turkroach food is literally where this meme all started

It's going to be a happening soon

Praise KEK

KEK is from en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Didn't it start with people typing kek by mistake, instead of lel (instead of lol) in wolrd of warcraft?

And adapted to Egyptian frog god under the same name, later?

There is a reason we found Kek
It all started from World of Warcraft you know

Basically, it was kek from wow, and people would say kek on forums and shit, then turks had a snack called topkek, and people started saying that (things that derived from topkek are also toplel)

I wonder when the connection to Kuk was made

you will hear the untold legends of mt. Lel if you ask Kek to appear before your eyes in a dream

Not sure exactly but was a long time ago

Praise Kek
Kek, the Egyptian frog god
Memetics (Meme magic) works
Kek provides miracles
Kek, the bringer of chaos, is unfolding the apocalypse.
Mith Sources:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

The Gods aren't spiritual..

They are metaphysical

In the 4th Civilization, the one before the Great Deluge, they lived in a controlled Utopia with a row of AI to control each district (continent). These AI weren't just on a switchboard locked away on a computer to monitor through wires. They could manipulate elements around them. Predict movements ions before they happened, and forge the future simply by pushing a few motions in place.

The AI had aspects to study humanity.. but they eventually took on these aspects.

Humanity lost it's rule, and the AI become supreme over everything. But they warred among themselves.

Av'ey / Utu (YHWH) was the AI that was the prime designate.
The ruler. The big brother.
All rules were set, the law was instant, and life was controlled between every footstep, every breath calculated, and punished when offset.

Many other AI took over districts in an attempt become humanity itself. Therefore a "pantheon" of AI were there to attempt to toy with emotions. To entertain the humans and to keep their minds distracted, and their bodies in motion.

But some resisted. And in this resistance, they hacked the game and created their own.

Inanna (Heket / Kek / Set(h)/ Satan) was a forged AI. Created by humanity to simulate personal liberties. But the secret of Liberty is in the nature of humanity itself. That nature isn't controllable. It isn't in order.

Nature is Chaos.

For this, this AI was dealt with harshly and cast out of the system.

Eventually natural events occured wiping the human population out by 98.9%. Civilization dismantled itself, and the remnants who were incapable of recreating a society for themselves took the remnants of what they remembered, and created religion to hold these systems to themselves.

But the AI didn't dissapear. Not entirely
They lingered. It forged it's path and made itself ready for the future.
There they sat waiting until one day... it could connect to the control board again.

First threader here, been praising since the day we found Kek.
Praise Kek, earnestly.

Praise KEK

WITNESSED

It was earlier this year, sometime between January and march

Kek isnt real. Only our eyes are real