Who's you're favorite Sup Forums poster and why is it me?

Who's you're favorite Sup Forums poster and why is it me?

It's Sudanon.

because your mom wont let me fuck her again if i dont say so

t.kool kid

I swear based paki will someday land in an mental asylum,if he keeps shitposting on this site.You should leave before its to late my friend.

Too late fren, I lurked all night b4 my exams in may

Its Dr. Sudan though

I think I have a pic of you, nicked it from facebook. Want me to post it? Also, Sudanon is the best poster on this shithole of a board, please kill yourself.

this

what an asset

the homorussian

I can vouch. He maintains the perfect balance of decent posts and silly shitposts.

this

This to be frank

Calling mum and dad and having this thread printed and framed

come home black man

Is that you mum? Imma coming

Sheikh Suleiman al-Britaini

"Cant bait the Sheikh"

fuck off nigger

This, Sup Forums's hero.

I dont have my pic on fb, its a meme profile(literally)

based pakiposter

You are 100% shitposter and I value the perfect balance between shitposting and serious discussion therefor

Now now, ikibey was also a favourite but didn't put in the necessary 17 hour shifts to win the award

Official Sup Forums posters power raking:
Me
Shit
The rest of you

i hate ikibey I respect the israeli who posts robots and my old polish friend I also despise the canadian loser who posts about how shitty his life is everyday.

I gave up on serious discussion on this board when I kept getting meme questions which made me A N G R Y

aye musalman bro, how do I convert to islam?

I love your threads please keep making them and reply to my threads too please. we need to seize the means of discussion from the generalfags.

It's you

>we need to seize the means of discussion from the generalfags.
this

1)have strong faith
2)recite shahadah(mean it)
3)give foreskin to jew
4)ask rest from local imam

the fact that you like him pads your own stats as well

this only applies if you are that mexican that drops walls of text about aztec history and posts lime juice based hot sauce recipes

yeah I have problem with #3. I have a friend in Pakistan. She said that it is not necessary. I'm not sure if you are memeing me or not though.
She said I can be a musalman on paper so I can show them to Imams from other countries if I want to to verify.

I'm 3 different Mexican posters
There's enough Mexicans here that you can't keep count

Trips and Pakistan gets nuked by India

are you either of the ones I mentioned though? I genuinely want to seek them out and hope it's the same guy

easily agreed