So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of sports?

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of sports?

Is she a fan too, or does she shit on it?

>tfwngf

Loves them. She's a former division 1 college athlete and we play in a slow pitch softball league together.

>a Yankees "fan" and prefers the bands to the teams
I'm slowly turning her into real sports fan

el colombiANO seƱores

I don't own a gf

You can rent my gf for a moderate fee

she and I both love luckswing and /hoc/ and we watch games all the time and attend them quite a bit as well. it's one of the many things i love about her. go ahead and be jelly, boys

hates sports despite the fact she surfs and does dancing

i guess the irony is lost on her

>surfing and dancing are sports

The closest thing I have to a girlfriend likes basketball. I think she did cross country in high school too.

she's even more obsessed than me but she's kind of dumb, mindless follower of Penadoy

i don't follow local football and i'm a shameless bandwagoner of the team that plays the most beautiful or effective football at any given moment :^)

>tfw no gf
the girl I met during my summer intensive program was a cross country star. Beautiful, intelligent, and fit, but she lives on the opposite side of the country and is engaged.

a-at least she fucked me
;_;

>2017
>having a girlfriend
Fucking pleb

She likes sports especially Volleyball and track and field stuff. She used to hate footbal but i passion for it made here change idea, not that se loves it now, but she knows things 90% of the girls don't know and gifted me the tickets for Milan-Juve for my birthday last year so i'm happy with that.

She's not a very sporty type

The only sport that my gf seems to follow is basketball.

She never tells me why either.

I don't have a gf and this image make me feel bad about it

I watch mexican beisbol with my gf

The person I'm in an upstart relationship with doesn't care for sports, save for The Olympics and handball

Pretty based. I got the TV for myself and friends, when there's cycling and footy on

She shits on it. Webm attached for illustrative purposes

she tries pretty hard to show me she's trying to reach out to my passion for them but it's pretty clear she has absolutely no interest in sports

it's no big deal, i appreciate the thought and i prefer watching sports (especially when my teams are playing) as alone as possible anyway, i tend to be so tense having anyone around who's more relaxed then me is extremely annoying

She is always the one who uses the remote control and she always chooses sports

So Uruguay/femBrazil is the masterrace of couples?

Makes sense, we fucked brazil so hard they became yellow

nice reddit joke

Women shit on all interests a man likes because it doesn't involve them

>uragay
>brazilian trap

seems like a good couple to me

I only really love football, and even then it's not a big part of my personality desu. She doesn't hate it, but never watches her club's games (except on the rare occasions where she can go to the stadium). She loved the World Cup tho.

She only likes basketball, which is mine favourite sport fortunately. But it would be great if she liked football too.

Sounds like a keeper

I know that Juventus has a great goalie in Buffon but how do you come to the conclusion she's a keeper herself?

>girlfriend