Hasnain Kazim declares demographic war on the German population

I can't believe I haven't seen a thread about this on here! Why are you not talking about this?

Conservative politician Gauland said several times in the past: "Today we are tolerant, tomorrow foreign in our own country!"

SPIEGEL (leftist equivalent of HuffPost or worse) journalist Hasnain Kazim answered in a tweet: "Get used to it, Alter (slang for old chap, or buddy)!"

He also tweeted again: "Get used to it: We are here, are becoming ever more and are claiming Germany for us. If you want it or not."

zuerst.de/2016/06/06/auslaendischstaemmiger-spiegel-redakteur-wir-sind-hier-werden-immer-mehr-und-beanspruchen-deutschland-fuer-uns/

afd-portal.de/index.php/beitraege/573-wir-beanspruchen-deutschland-fuer-uns-ob-du-willst-oder-nicht

tweetsave.com/hasnainkazim/status/739485214221729793

The journalist: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasnain_Kazim

This is not some fringe guy, as you can see. He is a well established journalist and won a CNN price. He definetely knows what he is saying.

And this is a very fitting addition to what our "liberal" muslima Lamya Kaddor said here youtube.com/watch?v=2S8041PmNgM

That Germany is a country of immigrants and the native population with blond and blue eyes won't be the future, but the migrants wearing headscarfs.

IF you had any doubt, how our wonderful enrichment views Germany, you can know it by now.

Here is the loud and not so friendly version of it: "Turkish nationalists shout: with Allah's help we shall conquer you!" youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

And here's the vibrant diversity of the new Turkish biker gang "Osmanen Germania" taking over the crime scene in Germany youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc
hessenschau.de/panorama/drei-geschwister-in-neukirchener-loeschteich-ertrunken,kinder-ertrunken-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

war when?

It's already happening. And germancucks are rolling over and taking Muhammad's dick deeply. They love getting their guts filled with Islamic seed.

Welp, better print out the US army handbook of improvised munitions just in case...

inshallah

there used to be daily bomb making threads on Sup Forums what happened?

Reddit took over and turned it into le new/pol/.

first we take back Sup Forums, then europe, then the world

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

best books on the matter must be us army handbook on improvised munitions,though it doesnt contain all primaries/secondaries(tcap, mkep, hdmt, egdn, n shit)
When ever someone even mentions anarchists cookbook i want to taxe my axe and cut their fucking head off for being so retarded to even endorse that book, its written by a fucking teenager(the way its written in) and most of the shit in it doesnt even work in real life...
and 90% of the shit in it is only viable for fun, not for real need...

YaAllah this is halal as fuck

it was posted at the beginning of the month, too late my friend

Germans won't do nothing to save their country.
Majority are a cucked race that doesn't want to lift a finger because they fear the muslim's fat dick.

Just give up Germans, you aren't doing anything to stop it and will never do so might as well advance the inevitable.

Oh boy, look at the time!

Deus Vult! Because it's 1016!

damn dude this is exactly what Muslims should do and say. you should be celebrating. It might wake people up.

The leafposting level is over 9000!

Time to invest in IG Farben I guess

I didn't see a thread, but it's necessary either way to remind people of the way of the islamic colonization. So it doesn't happen in the USA and other parts of the West.

>the new Turkish biker gang "Osmanen Germania"
That video is clearly satire.

Nope. It isn't. And neither is their crime record. We already had shoot outs between them and the Hells Angels. They're also active in my area.

They don't even need to Taqyia in Germany.

Time to wake up and stop the post nazism guilt syndrome.

Bump for the caliphate of Germanistan!

Well, they're speaking German and they're producing intellectual culture (good rap music). So I'd say they are very well integrated.

>rap music
kys, please.

>declaring demographic war on the German population
Worked out very well for the Joos.

>not liking rap, the most manly and most redpilled genre of music
What are you? A long-haired nu-male metal cuck?

no, a slant eyed fingol who thinks your post is literal bait

>>not liking rap, the most manly and most redpilled genre of music
Ahmed pls. Literally "BLM, the music". b8 harder

Shut the fuck up.

Germany and Sweden can become Islamic clay for all i care. There is no point supporting a nation that does not support itself.

>Feral
>Manly

pick one Jamal

Turkroach detected.

faggot

ITS OUR TIME AGAIN SOUTH EUROPA, PURGE THE JEW PURGE THE MUSLIM

>anglocucks supporting the jews
what a surprise... they are even more guilty than jews or muslims, fucking race traitors

Tell me more or less how is the political scenario in Germany right now. Is there some resistence/protests against the pro-immigration politics? If yes, are they the majority of the population? In with part of the country are they most concentrated? Do they have any leader? Do you guys have an anti-immigration politician/party and if yes, does he have any chances of winning the next elections?

Anyone going to get on making one of those SHTF threads?

>t. Pedro

Long live Aztlán! Death to the conquerors! Ay carumba, senor, we America nao!

I'm Hungarian and i am proud that my people are resisting EU pressure to bring in 3rd world sand monkey's. But most of the EU actually wants them and there is no meaningful resistance on part of those who don't. People who would betray their nation and spit on the graves of their fathers who helped raise it to glory do not deserve a nation at all. I would be happy to see those traitors descend into the 3rd world.

Amerinigga here. Wishin my brown bros overseas nuthin but the best. We gonna rip whitey limb from limb on every fuckin continent. Latch on like fuckin pitbulls til he nuthin but a bleedin pissin mess.

Whitey we outbreed your evil asses. Only gets WORSE when we do. You think its fucked up now? Wait and see what happen every white country 60-40 brown. Your future brown and black and MUSLIM.

Then we rough you up every fuckin time you stick your heads out. Brown kids spit on white brats in the schools. Push old white assholes outta wheelchairs and smother them in their fuckin sleep in the hospitals.

We never forgot 500 years of you wiping your motherfuckin feet on us. Makin us your slaves. You ours soon. We do 1000 X worse motherfuckers. And youll fuckin take it to cause whitey dont do shit. He never ever do.

Just what is it that makes Canada so insufferable?

Holy fuck at first i thought this is satire too
This looks so edgy and cancerous how can these retards even look at themselfes without shaming to death

You must really hate yourself. How does it feel knowing you'll never be white?

>wiped your motherfuckin feet on us for 500 years
>youll take it because whitey dont do shit
sound logic. friendly reminder that we aren't locked in here with you, youre locked in here with us

shiggy-diggy-doo

The anti-migration party (also anti-EU) AFD is gaining.
Many people believe the mainstream AFD=NSDAP crap though.

Most people want this shit to end and to return to wörk. Many fear for the worst.
Germans are actually quite laid back normally, though I read many many comments on social media were normies are either for or fear a civil war.

Even mentioning a civil war in Germoney, a few years back, would have made you look like an psycho.

Weapon sales and selfdefence stuff (like H2H coimabt training) goes through the roof.

Germans are getting angry.
Etc.etc.etc. I bet in a decade we can listen to some shitty 20 gorillion meme.

Think things are gonna get a little more tan, if you know what I mean?

80% of Germans oppose the idea that Islam belongs to Germany, somewhere between 50-70% believe we should stop taking any more Islamic immigrants.

Anti immigrant and Islam party is the AfD. They got only around 15% of the votes in the last local elections this march. I don't think they will win the national elections 2017, although they may get around where the Sweden Democrats are now, at around 20-25%.

The most uncucked region is Eastern Germany, especially Saxony. This is how our traitor politicians are treated in Eastern Germany: youtube.com/watch?v=J9rvjdB-VRc

Oh and saying stuff like "we should tar and feather Merkel and then throw her into the ocean" can be quite safely said at work if your not in some SJW hellhole.

A coworker from another company said "I would shoot every one of these bastards" openly at work.

You poor stupid fucking Germans.
Why do you allow this?
Why is Merkel not swinging from a rope?
Why have you not removed this scum from your country?
Time is running out.

>Time is running out.
A good foreplay takes times. The longer the foreplay the better the sex is.
I think we´ll play for another few years till the real fun starts.

Economy goes down the shitter, Brexit will be a go but in the end fuckup Yurop+UK, you will get Shillary, the fucking whole world goes down the shitter.Etc. Everything goes acording to plan.

We`ve lost already
The youth is brainwashed as fuck, there is almost no year in school without hitler and holocaust lessons but there is bo time anymore for other german or world history beside the basics
Also tv and movies make everyone`s living room basically in a sjw camp
And the next generations are even worse
Best thing to do is leaving this hopeless place i think, is there place in murrica for well educated white europeans?

>america is better
nice meme

They're an infinitely irrelevant country who's only claim to fame was ever being used for British and French fur trading while acting like the most smug piece of shit Americlap neighbor. You know, the kind who pretends to be a wine connoisseur while driving a Toyota Prius type of smug.

Normies wont translate things, mainstream English sources?

Kill yourself

it really is not.

Fun fact:
technically they are not bikers, they are a boxclub. (since they dont have bikes)

You can't be serious

You`re right i`m sorry

The real trick is not to go out and get yourself killed or arrested. It's to get the others fighting amongst themselves.

Arabs absolutely cannot get along with each other. And they can't get along with Africans either, especially East Africans, because Africans are just dirty blacks to the Arabs. Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims can't stand each other - they hate each other more than they hate us. Ethiopians and people from the countries surrounding Ethiopia have a bitter hatred for one another because Ethiopia has tried to become an empire for centuries. The Sudanese are grumpy bastards, the Berbers think they're hot shit and the Arabs hate the Berbers. Everyone hates the Bedouins.

All you need to kill your enemy is one tiny suggestion that, say, an African man raped an Arab woman or that an Orthodox Eritrean insulted Muhammed.

Get that shit spread over social media, everywhere you can, ram it down your politicians throats. They must be stopped.

Kebab can't swim.

hessenschau.de/panorama/drei-geschwister-in-neukirchener-loeschteich-ertrunken,kinder-ertrunken-100.html

No wonder they are all running around with smartphones. You need a business plan to keep up with the latest who is who on murderous hatred.

I hate these threads. They used to enrage me now they just depress me.

It's never too late to mount a Blackhawk, amass Seal Team 6 and pull an Osama bin Dead on all the muslim colonialists in Europe. The continent is in desperate need of some Freedomz right now!

This guy gets it.

Yeah. I mean shit, look at the Syrian Civil War. This is just Syria, and just the biggest factions. They also call the world's most awkward truces. The Syrian government's rumored to have had dealings with ISIS, and so have the Kurds. The government and some rebel groups seem to have a truce in place so they can fight ISIS together, meanwhile, before they'll turn on each other and start butchering each other agian.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

What do you expect then, Krautcuck...your youth is too busy working themselves to death and having as much sex as possible instead of forming healthy families. The future of this country belongs to the muslims. Rightfully so.

You have to go back.

Disgusting!