So what's up with this hate against Turks on this site?

So what's up with this hate against Turks on this site?

I've always found Turks nice people. They make great food, and Sultan Ahmed Mosque is one most impressive creations what I've ever seen in my life. Rakı is almost as good as Koskenkorva too.

Or are you guys just scared of Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horrific-moment-mob-chase-american-10781610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate turks, they're a million times better than arabs and actually know how to run a civilized society. Also they have great food.

They corrupted our brothers the Croats, Bosnians, Serbs, Macedonians and Bulgarians into dumb, aggressive Middle-Eastern shitskins, so that Slovenes are the only true South Slavs left. Turks themselves are actually alright, but their former European territories are still 100% Ottoman in culture and mentality.

>Rakı

mehmet my son

ahmed my son

>3 replies and no has called us roach yet

there is hope after all :)

But you are dumb aggressive slaves in nature. Laying close to us is the only thing saving you from a life of beastiality

Roach

no one*

100 percent truth but the few Turks I've interacted with were the absolute best regionally, a cut above all neighbouring nations and the ME

It should also be mentioned that we historically consider Turks (ie the house of Ottoman between the 15th and 20th centuries) were actually Arabs who hated Turks, so the Turks are not the true heirs of the Ottoman empire.

>Rakı

I met some turks in a hostel in LA once and they were very brazilian like on behavior

good lads, shared some weed for free

REMOVE

turks are cool

balkan a shit

I don't hate them but I dislike them. They're a bit less trash than maghrebis, that's just it.
Any country who's people immigrates in great numbers in another country don't deserve respect anyway.

>very brazilian like on behavior
hm..

Got tired of shitposting in mämmi, ahmed?

t. Sultan Ahmed

Is that Moha? He was spamming /hell/ too with some turkish gibberish

>REEEEEEEEEEE GIB BACK MUH CONSTANTINOPOL

>Moha
Who?

This sandnig's been attention whoring regulalry in mämmi the past month

still better than autistic mountain jews

>favelado thinks he's equal to me
LOL

I'm probably richer and more culture than you though

Turks are the greatest people ever.

t. turk

>So what's up with this hate against Turks on this site?

it's a mixed of historical rivality, turkish immaturity on the whole internet who tend to irritate people (coackroaches meme ...) and make us hate.

/thread

>no real answer
>"i do not hate turkey"
>shitposting

What the fuck is wrong with you anons?

Bruh, do you really think the both of us are in a position to comment?

>historical rivalry
françois we were allies for hundreds of years.

Why, maybe a turk friend read that.

And write whatever your heart desires, why would you be this careful when you have full anonymity

a turk in finland who spammed /hell/ and made anti greek threads

they're ok, except that dumb fucking cunt who is always making "wh*te" threads, seriously imagine having a penis as small as that guy

that was doing that in Sup Forums for months for baits but now turkey is range banned in Sup Forums so he is contaminating here instead.

Don't you get it, faggot? You (and me) are far more racially inferior even to Turkroaches, so we literally have no right to judge them.

Amerimutt

lets gues who are those guys with cumskin :DDDD

This website is doing a number on you, take a break user

Also turks are against wh*tes now why would they be white supremacist against us

Kek. Pol couldnt handle our supreme banter

kill yourself you lowlife watermelon eating porch monkey

there's one half nigger in my project team atm and I bet he will not graduate

I like their ottoboo tv shows.

>turkey is range banned in Sup Forums
government or Sup Forums doing?

is this serious?
what the fuck

Bruh I have studied engineering (bachelors) in the US before and they seemed to be very severely lacking in knowledge of even basic maths like matrices and determinants and stuff. How can I explain that?

Like the few turks I met. Good food and hospitable people. Atleast the ones that make it here, europe probably gets some rural idiot

Based Erdogan

I don't hate whites and it's obvious you've developed something of a grudge toe cheese licker since that thread :)

Stop being intellectually insecure

Don't indulge him, his raison d'etre is quenching his personal insecurity over race by attacking everyone above and below on the ladder

Intelligence is one of the defining factors so naturally he can't tolerate appearing stupid in front of third worlders

If you ever visited Turkey you would know. Turks are like Serbs on steroids aka hyper aggressive ultra nationalistic radical muslims that gangrape women every day.

How so? Sounds like unjustified racism towards Turks

Government has banned all of Sup Forums. They bypass the ban by using Google DNS.
So the range ban is coming from Sup Forums's doing.

HTTPS doesn't work?

bump for confimatory reply

I don't know lad, It's been 4 years since I was last in Turkey. I'll be going again next week so if you can wait you'll get an answer by then.
Or you could wait for a Turk to reply.

Okay thank you for your attentiveness and hospitality

Total unrelated question, is it true Sudanese have dig bick?

I don't know, but in the one degenerate subforum people were posting 18-23cm stuff, I thought I was special at 7 and a 1/2 inches

Yeah that's a dig bick. Can I borrow an inch to even out?

Its not big because I am unironically 6'8'', looks not so baddish on me, at least its 6.1 inches circumference

Tell you what, I'll give you 5 regular inches in exchange for something genetically valuable

I'm a 5'10 balding manlet with average sized dick, what valuable thing could I ever offer?

Humility, compassion, accomplishment and hopefully good company on /int here on out

You're willing to offer your almost entire dick for that? Y-y-you're not a virgin r-right?
You have to use it at some point.

I said regular height, I am 6'8'', you can have even seven inches in exchange for that (which I detected in your previous post), I will finally fit in public transport and aircraft

wtf, the Sudanese doctor is a giant vertically and horizontally?? hmu mandingo

Yeah that's the one thing I like about being short; I always have enough legroom.
Not to mention women don't look like little kids to me.

Honestly isn't basically everyone woman midget at your height? Like how do you even fuck without hurting your knees?

Sudanese user is my homeboy

lol not at all, I look like an oddly shaped Egyptian, at least my dick is black

Yes they look like children, its surreal, sometimes I think how will I marry a dabdooba (teddybear-tier) girl if it looks like pedophilia, also because of rapid growth knees are fucked

TY

Fuck armenians

Oh my, you guys are real black. I thought you'd be Egyptian-tier since you guys are bordered to it. No wonder you have a dig bick.

What do you do for a living Sudanesebro? I really don't know anything about your country.

Just imagine a gradient extending from each border inward and affecting people's appearance, you have everyone. The gents in the pic are south Sudanese and discriminated against since 5ever by supposed, caucasoid, '''''ayyyrab'''' Northerners

I quit my job as a doctor 3 years ago to fully commit to Sup Forums NEETDOM, although because of social anxiety I only take exams I can find, British fellowship, now I want to skate past the arab board and do the US one

Good luck with your carreer lad. Why'd you stop being a voodoodoctor anyway? I assume the pay wasn't the reason.

Thank you user

I was quite good by everyone's testimony (not exaggerating even if you don't believe) and my asperger's created a panic disorder that made it difficult to even breath normally outside of the house

Best of future luck in all future endeavours and thank you for your kind treatment

>tfw no sudanese giant doctor

Why I look awkward, and sometimes I stim by lurching back and forth

If you are black giant in Greece you get pussy
I saw how much pussy Antetokunmpo got in Kypseli unreal
So if you got issues you can cure them with sex
Dont need to bea doctor to know this

Jeez, that's quite unfortunate. From my experience, sometimes you have to push yourself into uncomfortable situations to get used to it. Take medicines if that's what you need.
However I don't know shit about asperger's so I'm not going to judge. Either way, I hope you'll find a way to live your life to the best of your ability.

And thank you, best of luck to you too.

It's not.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horrific-moment-mob-chase-american-10781610

I-it was a serbian

lolwut, imagine being shitty enough to grt banned from a sewer

Don't want to aggravate anyone here but that would be a pleasant experience

TY both for a pleasant conversation

I'll have to unequivocally respond to this

You know who else loves BBC? That's right.
Wish I could smoke a joint or two with that voodoodoctor and cure his social anxiety with our women.