Why didn't Batman just kill the Joker?

Why didn't Batman just kill the Joker?

Is being self-righteous so important that it's worth sacrificing countless other lives?

The Joker was right. Batman is a joke.

Thats literally why BvS was so good. It shows what it would take to crack the batman, which is a major theme of the batman vs joker struggle.

Because then Batman just feels he becomes another one of the criminals in the city, Jesus fucking christ did you tune out that whole part of the movie

He's already criminal

You didn't read past OP's first sentence

Because Batman is for children and you can't tell children that is ok to kill

Adam West wouldn't ever take a life.

But I agree, the Angsty Broodingman really should punch his fist through his enemies hearts.

He could have created a huge disaster and let the Joker in the middle of it, just saying: "I don't need to kill you. But I don't have to save you either.".

It is a massive theme throughout the Comics and every Batman series, as retarded as it is, that he has to save everyone that he can.
Honestly I was annoyed that he let Ra's Al Ghul die.

Because of the "if I kill you, I'm just as bad" garbage that comic books constantly spew out. There's nothing wrong with killing people that deserve it, some of the greatest men in history were killers. Fucking superhero movies, always teach kids wrong lessons and brainwashing them into being pacified cucks.

This is why.

Well you don't just go around pokemon and kill everything, you need to capture the really good ones. So batman was trying to capture the hardest and best bad guys but also he will just maim/kill other criminals but the Joker is worth more than that to him.

That essentially is killing him. Having the power to save someone and not acting on it is as bad if not worse, just cowardly.

/thread

>Is being self-righteous so important that it's worth sacrificing countless other lives?
it is to him. I always liked the Joker more because he's trying to expose the fake bullshit Batman represents

Isn't it odd that the Joker wore a clown mask?

Because they thought he'd be around for the sequel.

Then how do you explain war to them?

"Son let me tell you about the jews"

here (you)

awful bait

because batman was always on the hinge of breaking down and his moral code was the only thing stopping him from tipping over
like come on guys, I only watched the animated series back in the day and I understood it then
come to think of it the majority of you are probably too young to have seen it.
I guess thats it, I'm just an old geezer posting on Sup Forums in 2017

Exactly, what's the difference between him and every other criminal? He tells himself that it's his code, you're allowed to disagree with this but that's his character

BRAVO
R
A
V
O