whatever your rym review are lmao

I could. But I won't.

literally any reviews for p4k-approved ambient

So why did you even bother commenting?

I refuse to believe this isn't ironic

I did. You're too new to recognize it.

haha fuck people for enjoying life am i right

That doesn't answer my question.

"Near the pinnacle of modern music, Eastman's repertoire is so unfairly glazed over in the overly white sophisticate as to make me sick, but to make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical Marxist activist, and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display here are titanic. "Stay on It" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Eastman - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison (see: his outburst at Eastman's choice of material while performing one of his open-ended pieces that instructed the vocalist to "Give a lecture"). I could go on for days about how "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "The Holy Presence of Joan d'Arc" is a more "classical" approach for Eastman, and it succeeds endlessly; how his highly political "Nigger Trilogy" could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the "1, 2, 3, 4!" of "Evil Nigger" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't."

>catacean

Jesus fucking Christ, Friendo was right for once this is terrible.

why did you erase finulanu's name?

Why does every music review read like the reviewer was in a hurry?

I don't particularly hate it, but the times I posted it were not entirely positive.

The worst RYM reviews are the hyperbolic, overly detailed and needlessly personal reviews people put on the pages for shit like The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid. It's like I'm being forced to read upvote-bait Letterboxd reviews written by trans people but on RYM.

Jesus Christ.

fpbp

what kind of low test nu male is this?

Holy shit

what the fuck

guess the release he's rating.

t. Gusterr

>reverse image search returns nothing

doing this in real life is tolerable
writing about it on a review website shows the purest faggotry ive ever seen

so wait did he almost commit suicide because of limp bizkit, or did limp bizkit somehow convince him not to do it

The latter.