Domino Effect: People with negative views regarding the EU

>pic: percentage of people with negative views regarding the EU.

If brexit happens, many will follow?

Fkn do it Island Monkey, bring down part of the NWO agenda.

Holy shit everybody would profit if greece would finally fuck off from the EU

germany would lose like billions of bucks but greece would finally do what they alway do
Fuck up

Yeah I hope we do leave and fuck up this shitty union, but we won't, after that killing the polls have shifted and it's looking like we're going to remain. More polls will be released at 10pm so that should give us a better indication but even if they're in our favour I won't be very hopeful.

poland sure loves dem neet buks

Just because greece leaves doesn´t automatically mean that they don´t have to pay debts anymore.

We can finally exploit their huge natural resrouces in the Mediterranean sea

Feels Comfy m8 free bucks from Germoney

Also Poland confirmed for wannabe nationalists and europes niggers. They prefer gibsmedats over national sovereignty

wasn't greece abused by the eu instead of just simply being incompetent fucks the eu had to carry? i think they'd be better off if they never got into the eu

>subject to genocides in the XXth century
>lost the largest percent of population in the XXth century
>inherited traumas and fears

haha! Now how can they even like this EU! They just want the money, how greedy!

They literally wanted to leave the EU back in 2011
But Merkel and her greek dog cabinet produced this brilliant idea that freezed their whole economy and fucked with European solidarity once again

Why would you want the EU to break up? Since its creation we have had no wars between EU member states. The EU makes Europe more secure.

It just takes one other nation to follow, pretty likely if you ask me desu

70 % of Greece doesnt like the EU but if you ask them how many of them wants to leave you wouldnt even get 40 % shit question, shit poll

literally just rebranding MUH 6 GORILLION in a polak narrative

you did this to the world

Maybe it's because our current goverment is not actually nationalist? During the election nationalists did not even get 2% of votes.
For an edgy Sup Forumstard you sure like to trust your liberal media as long as they confirm your prejudice.

Please accept ukraine while EU is still exist. They really want to be a part of your union. How can you betray them?

Gotta learn from the best :^)

I think we all know deep down that the eternal anglo scum will let us down again.

>Fkn do it Island Monkey, bring down part of the NWO agenda.

They allready run the country anyway. The Bank of England can if it wants totaly wreck the brittish economy, and it's completely run by jews.
Besides there are jews running both major parties, even if they for now do not have the leadership position of Labour.

But yeah, it's a good start.

What is Greece mad about the EU for?
>Get money for years from the EU
>Have to pay it back
>REEEEEEE FUCK THE EU

Forced austerity fucked them harder than initial denbts

More pussy and weak so Islam can take over.

Why do you even exist

>greece

A) The EU only formed in the 90s, not going to war with each other for 20 something years can be put down to the fact we found a bunch of people who can barely fight back to trample on and before that it was the fear of the Soviet Union that kept us united.

B) Dismantling the EU doesn't mean dismantling NATO.

Of migrant bodies?

>Greece hates the EU
I thought the EU bailed them out when their economy failed? Why would they want to leave?

>no austria
55% here. we are ready for auxit.

The predecessor of the EU the EEC was formed in 1957 already.

And the idea of starting the EU dates back further I know, but that doesn't change the fact that the EU in its current form was created in the 90s. Even so, less than a century without war inside of Europe can't simply be put down as "because of the EU" and just because people want out of the EU doesn't mean something better can't be made to take its place.

Because bailouts don't help the people they help the banks, the bailouts themselves caused living and working conditions in Greece to fall even further, the majority of the Greek people wanted to escape the cause of the financial problem in the first place which was the EU market they weren't capable of competing in.

>bailed them
bailed the banks pal
even then, even if you supposed the banks injected all that liquidity into the (real, productive) economy, there's still the problem of having their currency pinned to that of France or Germany's which destroys Greece's competitivity

I love me some siemabros, but G-d, their views on EU/Russia/USA are laughable.