125 million dollar budget

>125 million dollar budget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_NvN8eH06w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet the studio passed up on my script of recreating Salo: 120 days of sodom with the cast of the Muppets. Fucking suits

>he thinks a single cent of the budget goes towards the effects team beyond the absolute bare necessities

lol Paramount has already written off the project. They actually expect it to flop. Idiots.

effects aren't really the main problem of this movie

why is this a movie? It would work a lot better as a saturday morning cartoon.

It would be cool if the movie ends with the alien eating the dude and then that's it.

this is one of my anticipated movies fuck you

>sodom

>not knowing movie budgets are fucking huge regardless of quality

cmon kid

I'd watch it. I imagine something like when quint is getting eaten by the shark in jaws, but longer. Maybe over the entirety of the credits.

I'll just leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=w_NvN8eH06w

who is this fucking guy and why is he in everything now?

>not realizing this is 100% a money laundering kino

One of Bryan Singer's twinks

for what it's worth, you can get amazing vfx without spending shit-loads if you find up-and-coming talent

(it's normally that) the real factor is in giving the vfx team ample time
if you're constantly giving them new cuts and need the effect done within a week, it's gonna be shit
whereas if you literally make a shitty animation of the entire film in blender before you start filming, and stick to those camera angles, then the effects team has ample time to produce something amazing

>what if like theres monster trucks but with like actual monsters in them

this is a 125 million dollar idea

yall realize they're just releasing this movie to try and recoup some of the production budget after their test screenings made kids scream and cry and they had to completely redesign the cgi monster?

That guy's wig and makeup are something else.

should have just got Carpenter to produce an r-rated edit and release it as a would-be-cult-classic

where is it going

i wanna say marketting as its paramount, but this is the first ive heard of this slop so it cant be that

i get that cocaine is expensive but was each gram hand flown in on a jet from colombia?

>wig

Why would you say that?

>it's a "I don't have kids therefore it was pointless for this studio to make a family movie" episode
Every time.

>where is it going
Money laundering and embezzlement, Hollywood is a pack of Jews who make a massive money in their illegal triangle business schemes and money laundering. That's why they hire liberal progressives who do not know jack shit about business.

>mfw I only know this movie exists because Pizza Hut had some promotion clip for it on the checkout

>it's a I have kids and now everything in life revolves about them and how I won't shut up about them episode

This

Only plebs don't realize that many movies are desgined to fail as part of a tax evasion scheme. Most of these are made with throwaway production companies that cease to exist once production is complete so the "cost" of making the movie can be whatever the studio wants it to be and the "losses" are written off at the end of the year

>filmed in 2014
>released in 2017
definitely not a good sign

I don't have kids, dumbass.