Tell me why this perfectly balanced team wouldnt win a treble. Pro tip: you cant

Tell me why this perfectly balanced team wouldnt win a treble. Pro tip: you cant.

because nerman is gone and costa is coming back to atletico

That actually doesn't look all that bad.

>that midfield
>that defense
The current United team is unironically better

t. customer

Barca has better fullbacks and better forwards. Lemar >>>>>>>>>>> le 100 billion yen for a dabbing dab man

Is Lemar better than Coutinho?

Not by much but Coutinho certainly isnt worth anywhere near 100 million even in this market. If only the retard didnt sign that Liverpoo contract with no release cause earlier this year.

Pins the whole season on Biscuits

>messi
>balanced

sounds exactly like most of his career

>unproven Portuguese league babby
>Burnt Suarez
>Thomas ''one good season in a midfield surrounded by better players''Lemar
>utility man Roberto
The more I look the worse it gets

Biscuits is always the most unpredictable player. He either shows up entirely or completely disappears.

>Ratking
He's done for. He's old and his finishing has turn to shit. Expect Barcelona to phase him out soon with another retarded 100M+ striker like, idk, fucking Kane.
>Dembelel
Too raw. Has the Neymar level talent but it will take at least 2 seasons for him to mature into a quality forward. He will have a shitload of assists this season though because Ratking >>>> Obama yang
>Messi
Too old and needs a better midfield to help him
>Sergi Roberto
Not good enough. He can stay in the starting squad but only to serve as rotation for players like Iniesta or as an emergency winger
>Lemar
Good player but one season isnt enough to show that he's worth 80M+
>Busquets
Past it. Clearly shows his age and fatigue these days
>Pikek
Past it
>Umtiti
Decent but prone to mistakes
>Semedo
Decent but needs more time but as of now not Alves level
>Alba
Past it and in decline
>Ter Shitgen
lol
>Valverde
Shitty retarded yes-man manager who is out of his depth. He will be out before the year ends.
This team will unironically come third this season behind Real and Atletico.

>blacks at barcelona
Gl

>Henry
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
kys

>Messi

>no Rakitic

ALL MY WUT

>Rakitshit post 2015
No he needs to fuck off. Cant believe the Barca board increased his release clause to some ridiculous 100 million plus

I assume you do this to yourself because the board is annonymous, otherwise no-one would show so much ignorance about a given topic just like that. Anyway you are a burger, which explains it all to a degree

You're unironically retarded

whatever my man, but Rakitic is one of the best midfielders nowadays, and if you can't see it you should go back to burger threads and leave football for the elite

You're unironically retarded and you should stop posting, dumb Swede cuck.

Rakitic, a world class player with great skills, can assist and score, keep the ball and deliver. You, just another burger spreading your disease in the interwebs