NEVER TRUST THE DUTCHMAN

BOYCOTT DUTCH PRODUCTS

BOYCOTT DUTCH PRODUCE

_NEVER_ BUY DUTCH!!!

THEY WILLINGLY POISON THEIR FOOD AND SELL IT TO OTHERS!!!

THE DUTCHMAN KNOWS ONLY GREED.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/amp/s/www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2013/02/25/een-nieuw-voedselschandaal-duitse-boeren-oneerlijk-over-eieren-a1436936/amp
nu.nl/buitenland/3372682/nieuw-voedselschandaal-in-duitsland.html
google.nl/amp/www.nu.nl/volkswagen-schandaal/4131514/moet-weten-dieselschandaal-van-volkswagen.amp
bnr.nl/nieuws/gezondheid/10008120/gif-gevonden-in-duits-bier
bfr.bund.de/cm/343/gesundheitliche-bewertung-der-in-belgien-nachgewiesenen-einzeldaten-von-fipronilgehalten-in-lebensmitteln-tierischen-ursprungs.pdf
books.google.nl/books?id=OG_Oz58xq6kC&pg=PA605&lpg=PA605&dq=fipronil suicide&source=bl&ots=kmD5QEIKSH&sig=iR12XbsS5zHAKU_8TIw8tKIpSS4&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV2Kyn-b3VAhXMKFAKHc1sB1AQ6AEIXDAI#v=onepage&q=fipronil suicidal&f=false
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15641641
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please die

might have just died from your POISONED imports

SHAME on all DUTCH

huh?

We sold poisoned eggs to the Germans as revenge for all the stolen bikes during WW2
Now they're butthurt

Lol, getting this worked up because of 1 box of eggs.

bit rude desu

you know what is rude?
killing jews and stealing bikes

NEVER forget the 6 gorillion bicycles, Duitsland

google.nl/amp/s/www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2013/02/25/een-nieuw-voedselschandaal-duitse-boeren-oneerlijk-over-eieren-a1436936/amp

whataboutism

shame on dutch poison vendors

nu.nl/buitenland/3372682/nieuw-voedselschandaal-in-duitsland.html

google.nl/amp/www.nu.nl/volkswagen-schandaal/4131514/moet-weten-dieselschandaal-van-volkswagen.amp

>adding water to artificially increase weight
>the same as poisoning food and selling it

unrelated topic

jews killed themselves

bnr.nl/nieuws/gezondheid/10008120/gif-gevonden-in-duits-bier

>I-it doesn't count if we do it :(:(:(
Fuck off

>A 2000 review concluded that "under present and expected conditions of new use, there is no potential for Roundup herbicide to pose a health risk to humans". A 2002 review by the European Union reached the same conclusion.
>A 2012 meta-analysis of all epidemiological studies of exposure to glyphosate formulations found no correlation with any kind of cancer.

>w-we sell poisoned food but look t-they have something in their beer that isn't even harmful to humans!!

Well if you want to be a moralfag:

bfr.bund.de/cm/343/gesundheitliche-bewertung-der-in-belgien-nachgewiesenen-einzeldaten-von-fipronilgehalten-in-lebensmitteln-tierischen-ursprungs.pdf

To summarize it up: fipronil is first tested on animals and they seek out what the lowest dosage they can give to them without any harm effects.
Then they divide that by 100 and that's the maximum allowed dosage for humans.

That means the maximum amount of fipronil is allowed is 0,005 mg/kg. It appeared that the eggs sold were slightly above it.
However, you can eat 100 times more than the limit and still be safe.

Matter of fact, there were 81 people who tried to commit suicide by drinking ~748800 times (3744 microg/L) above the maximum allowed dose of fipronil and only 1 of them succeeded.

books.google.nl/books?id=OG_Oz58xq6kC&pg=PA605&lpg=PA605&dq=fipronil suicide&source=bl&ots=kmD5QEIKSH&sig=iR12XbsS5zHAKU_8TIw8tKIpSS4&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV2Kyn-b3VAhXMKFAKHc1sB1AQ6AEIXDAI#v=onepage&q=fipronil suicidal&f=false

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15641641

Now that conclusion leads that your poisoned beers were way more dangerous than the """""poisoned"""" eggs of ours. Stupid üntermensch.

Are the Dutch closer to Anglos or Germans, consideree holistically?

What do you think?

Closest to your mum tbqhwyf

dont bully our meneer you waffle nigger!

nonsensical post

fucking dutch poison killers

>stolen bikes

wtf germans are such niggers god dammit

72 years and they still won't return them.
The bastards!

Literally the niggers of Europe
>violent chimpouts
>bike stealing
>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEET

Dutch are bro tier.

Shut the fuck up stupid leaf

I agree.
If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

I'll slap you right in the cheese hole bud

This is a blue board, gore stuff is not allowed here.
Delet immediately.

Fuck me that a fear of me at work

Fuck off you canadian faggot I like Gouda so shut the fuck up and leave my Nederlands anoniem aLONE you're probably a fucking chink anyway FUCK OFF

Death to America

god i wish that were me

*steals cheese*

I wonder how many of his grandchildren were in the alley sucking dick

Look at the good side, not Europe has Tour de la france.

>Brazil sells horse meat as cow meat, everybody loses their minds.
>Netherlands sell poison? Nah, just an accident.

I hate Europe. Now we will start to send mad cow meat, just like we do with USA.

trips confirm canadians are chink faggots that are not allowed to reply to dutch anons anymore.

jesus

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George wills it.

Fuck you bitch I do what I want.

Don't talk to my burger like that stupid fucking leaf. I will personally burn a leaf today because you badmouthed the land of the free.

G-genocide...

All those poor Canadians, ding at once. What a monster...

He started it

Flowers are ok right? I mean I don't eat flowers

I officially have PTSD now.