Is weed Sup Forums approved? I myself have some pretty mixed opinions about it

Is weed Sup Forums approved? I myself have some pretty mixed opinions about it.
All of my friends that smoke it seem to be just your regular guy who doesn't really think about politics and thinks what the leftist media says.

However I probably wouldn't have found/ pol/ without it, and it seems to be somewhat better than alcohol.

And yes yes, some of you will say that being without any mind altering substances is the best way. But as a finn, quitting alcohol or other shit is like quitting breathing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/27594d0c278840708e7e3212c1a07c66/study-no-scientific-basis-laws-marijuana-and-driving
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I smoke a few times a day and I know many conservative-type nigger hating people who smoke as well, so I hope it's Sup Forums approved

Supporting the right for an individual to choose what plant materials they inhale is Sup Forums approved.

I like booze better. The weed high just seems so fake.

>I smoke a few times a day

degenerate as fuck. i feel the same way about weed as i do alcohol - enjoy it every once in a while, but don't make it a habitual thing. it's not good for you to be getting drunk or high every day.

No

> I smoke a few times a day
That is degenerate as fuck. If you are getting high at work or school then you are setting yourself up for a lifetime of failure. If you are a neet then you should hang yourself now and save your family the embarrassment of a forty year old living at home.

Weed is more like ciggs than fucking alcohol, two drastically different things. You don't get retarded when you're high

Every friend that started to smoke it every single day - became a dumb vegetable.

I was hyped at first maybe I was smoking once / week at first once / month - then suddenly stopped because I was used to the effect and was no longer interesting... others continued until they reached the point of consuming huge quantities daily.

And what if they are like the vast majority of marijuana users who go about their business, and smoke weed outwith of their professional environment?

>You don't get retarded when you're high
In the eyes of others, but you surely feel like you're retarded. - It's amazing.

>3 Years ago when Sup Forums was a libertarian safe haven
yes

>neo-Sup Forums conservatives
no

I'm usually high at work and when I'm driving, never stopped me from doing things. Anyone who says they can't do certain things when they're high is a weak minded faggot.

>You don't get retarded when you're high
You haven't been around very many stoners.

I don't believe it's a problem when used moderately, like alcohol, and seems far less dangerous and destructive than cigarettes but I don't have all the data and frankly was never interested in smoking weed (dude weed lmao)

>Weed is more like ciggs than fucking alcohol, two drastically different things. You don't get retarded when you're high

you've smoked yourself retarded if you honestly think weed is more similar to cigarettes than alcohol.

I have no problem with weed, what I do have a problem with is stoner culture. The degenerate pot-heads who wear dreadlocks, goofy Jamaican colored clothing, and talking in retarded slang all the time have done more to prolong prohibition than any anti-drug propaganda ever has.

I buy weed from white people who bought it from white growers. Cleanconscience.png

Weak minded people my friend, the only difference with me is my eyes get red and I'm sure people would consider me a "stoner"

WEED IS DEGENERATE"!!!!

people do get stupid as fuck when they smoke

i dont even talk to anyone i used to who smoked because theyre all stupid and cant do anything without weed

This. Government should have no right to tell us what we can and cannot put into our bodies so long as we aren't hurting other people in the process.

It is degenerate to sit around and get stoned all the time though, just like it is degenerate to be drunk all the time.

I believe people psych themselves out with weed, thinking it will get them so fucked up, but I can do anything the same exact way high or not. It actually seems to improve my focus slightly

if you claim to be a "conservative" but froth at the mouth every time you call the cops to bust your neighbors for smoking then congratulations... you are a liberal sack of shit

i cant wait to smoke some soon just bought a 25 bag

What do ya get for yer 25 euro these days? A gram or so?

I support marijuana use for those in need of its curative properties (elderly, spastically handicapped individuals, cancer patients) but as far as wide scale legalization for the general public, it is degeneracy.

One should be motivated to contribute to his fellow man and better himself at all costs as well as contribute to the advancement of his race. Getting high and vegging out achieves neither.

>Is weed Sup Forums approved?

Fuck yeah. Freedom and free market.

Who the fucking Hell hates freedom?

>but I can do anything the same exact way high or not

no, you can't. you're lying to yourself. you might have such a high tolerance from smoking so much everyday that you're just used to doing everything stoned, so it feels like you're doing it just as well as you would while sober. but you're not.

it sounds like weed doesn't even really do anything to you anymore, but if that's the case why do you need to smoke multiple times a day every day? at least alcoholics can still get fucked up drunk every day

thats depressing if thats how much it cost there

I would never call the cops on somebody for doing any drug.

That's because you smoke weed all the time and there's a point where it doesn't do the same things to you anymore and you function poorly without it. It's easy to function high when you are high all the time.

I've been in a similar situation years ago when I smoked it multiple times every day. It does affect you differently but you may not be able to notice it since the feeling is so familiar. Just becomes a habit.

>at least alcoholics can still get fucked up drunk every day
what a weird argument position to take
>"you can't actually die or get addicted like REAL ALCOHOLICS so why bother"?
wut?

It wasn't necessarily directed right at you OP but just a general PSA

That's not really true, hardcore alcoholics have a similar reaction and can go through bottles of vodka a day and have a hard time getting drunk. The alcohol will end up killing them a lot faster though.

>"you can't actually die or get addicted like REAL ALCOHOLICS so why bother"?

that's not at all the point i was making. my point was that if you're gonna get addicted to a recreational drug, it'd make sense to me to get addicted to a substance that actually gets you fucked up.

Honestly from when I first started smoking I could do anything, it clears my mind of things like anxiety and creates this good feeling I can't explain, probably all the dopamine being released in muh brain

drugs effect people differently you know

>creates this good feeling I can't explain

like...getting high? being stoned? that's a good feeling that's hard to explain.

Eh. It shouldn't be illegal but I'd never touch it, watching my pot-smoking friends has convinced me it's a breathable version of down's syndrome.

I'm more interested to know why it took a constitutional amendment to ban alcohol but a federal law was enough for pot.

yeah, i do know that. not sure why you bothered posting it.

Yeah I don't know why people have such a negative view of weed when alcohol makes people go fucking crazy and/or die

>get addicted to a substance that actually gets you fucked up.
how is middle school? have you stared social studies yet?

quality shitpost

youre the one who was crying about people doing drugs that you dont think "fuck you up"

so you apparently didnt know that

seriously how old are you? don't lie

Because they didn't "ban" it, they merely "taxed" it. A lot of things changed when FDR was elected.

most people ITT seem to have a negative view of using any recreational drug on a daily basis. weed is a healthier drug to use everyday but it's still not good

Yeah man, that would be what I'm talking about

I was an alcoholic for about 12 months (black out drunk every day) and a useless daily stoner for a few years. Of the two, marijuana is much easier to live with. I don't see how you think it doesn't get you fucked up still. Tolerance doesn't do that much. If you insist on being a nigger and getting maximum turnt err' day niggaaaa, then you can smoke dabs.

I am 100% sober now though since both of those drugs decrease quality of life with excessive use, and I am not smart enough to regulate my use unless it's at 0%.

>youre the one who was crying about people doing drugs that you dont think "fuck you up"

you need to learn how to read.
the guy literally said that weed can't get him fucked up

Government propaganda that has been amplified by the degenerate "counter-culture" surrounding the stoner community. You have to at least admit the large portion of pot smokers are pretty degenerate in their lifestyle choices.

old enough

t 19 year old that smokes le weed every day

I agree it's not good but only because of cancer risk and wasting money, people think everyone who smokes lays around doing nothing

>I don't see how you think it doesn't get you fucked up still

i don't think that though, the guy i was responding to does. when i smoked daily i still got real fucking high every day, this guy claims he barely feels it.

DUDE

LMAO, I got a whole quarter on me right now, smoke all the time. Never before work or if I have anything important though. Mainly at night before I go to bed. Don't buy weed from niggers, I learned the hard way and got some shit with angel dust in it. If you want good bud find an Italian dealer, they always hook you up with extra and never put shit in it.

>t. shitpost king
no you aren't

That I agree with, I honestly don't know why so many degenerate faggots like my very nice plant

just stop posting m8

why won't you answer the question kid? are you embarrassed or something?

You do know lots of great art came from people who were high as a kite right?
I hope you also realise that the computer you're typing from probably wouldn't exist without LSD/Psilocybin.
Ignorant cunt

because i have nothing to gain from it. this is how i foresee it going down:

>me: i'm (fill in the blank) years old
>you: no you're not prove it
>more shitposting ensues

>Eh. It shouldn't be illegal but I'd never touch it, watching my pot-smoking friends has convinced me it's a breathable version of down's syndrome.

/thread

All my stoners friend are the kind of guys you would describe as "not too bright".

Every single one of them, with no exception.

Have a good one lads

why would i ask you top prove it? it would have been a lot easier to just answer the first time and then we could have moved along.

at this point i am not even sure you are old enough to post on this website. fuck off nigglet

This has to be bait. Anyone who drives while high should be gassed.

>All my stoners friend are the kind of guys you would describe as "not too bright".
That says more about you than it does about them. Wtf are you hanging around with dummies for?

I agree should be perfectly fine to smoke it in your own home. It basically is in Australia.

Driving, or while on the after effects however should be come down harder upon. People who drink/smoke all the time claim they are perfectly fiiiiiiine.

Instead of slapping huge monetary fines for the government cash cow they should force people to do community service if caught drink/high driving. Ludicrous how much many this government makes off vehicle road rules.

at this point i'm 100% sure you're committed to shitposting your whole afternoon away, so i'm moving on

Same here, but my parents got me high as a baby so that's probs why. I think its affected me some what, but, for the most part I'm good. Probably the biggest thing I've noticed is I don't have the ability to believe in anything "divine", although I respect your choices as a person. I also have terrible short term memory and I can only learn something by figuring it out myself. I'm unable learn through watching or being told.

>This outs the 16 year old

you seem flustered kiddo

>this outs the fucking leaf

Dudes just inject air (oxygen) into your veins. It's free and it's just as high as heroin + meth.

I don't really smoke any more but I've always wondered what it would be like to get absolutely blitzed and snack on an entire can of wasabi peas.

Anyone try it?

Lots of smart people smoke weed. Maybe you just have a lot of really dumb friends.

use to smoke the hash and herb daily, we're a big exporter for yurop and cucknada. Got COPD and heart failure at 21 because of smoking cigs (might be genetic too) and weed turned me into a potato so I smoke it once a month and I think that's good enough

It sounds stupid, but I can vouch for the guy. When you smoke all the time your motor skills are basically just as good as when you are sober. At a certain point, you barely even get high anymore and its just becomes more of a habit.

Like how when you first start smoking cigarettes you get a head buzz but then it just devolves into something you do, sort of defeats the purpose though. Not to mention wastes money.

How do i prevent the peas from burning my nose area? I love the things but i can't seem to eat them without having my nostrils blown to bits

Please get help mate, when you crash and they blood test you. You will be fucked.

I think it's just something they do, it's like eating horseradish.

for some reason I prefer the wasabi peas over the sriracha peas specifically because they burn.

I can vouch that some of my friends are recently graduated med students who smoke a shit ton of weed.

They graduated, but they are the bottom of the bottom, their aspirations are basically "HEY MAN NOW WE CAN AFFORD A LOT OF WEED."

So, I guess it's like high function autism.

Cool blokes though.

nah he's right, if you're a daily smoker with high tolerance then you can drive basically unhindered no matter how much you smoke. not advocating driving while intoxicated but it's just true. one of the reasons why i said earlier that weed is a better "daily use" drug than alcohol (both bad tho)

Nah man I don't smoke weed anymore, I just used to all the time when I was younger. I'm just stating that in my experiences, when you get high all the time your driving skills aren't really affected anymore. I'm not recommending it, I'm just saying he probably isn't endangering anyone.

I'm pro legalization and I love smoking weed occasionally but I can understand both anti and pro sides of the argument. it can help people with pain and buried memories and on the other end it can cause lung problems and it can become an obsessive habbit if you have 0 self control

you dumb deluded bastards

I like to smoke a joint at the ens of the day. Sort of like a glass of wine a day type thing. Smoking more than that is on par with alcoholism. IMHO

it seems like the people who have experience in this area are disagreeing with you, so you might want to reconsider who is deluded here

It's all in how you use it, like anything. 99% of users are degenerate trash and it's objectively worse to smoke it than not to. But degeneracy is a matter of excess - if you're one of the few who uses it in moderation, it's fine.
I don't think it should be illegal anyway. It's not like it's any of my business if people want to fuck up their own minds. Let the degenerates take themselves out of the running if that's what they want.

My point is that even if someone else is at entirely fault in an accident you will get entirely fucked over if they can prove you were under the influence.

Weed is better long term physiologically than alcohol for sure, but the problem is it takes longer to clear from your body.

You're retarded, those were the first anti marijuana laws, now its covered by the controlled substances act and has been since like 74 or some shit

>My point is that even if someone else is at entirely fault in an accident you will get entirely fucked over if they can prove you were under the influence.

oh yeah, i wouldn't argue with that. driving while high opens up a lot of possibilities for you to get fucked over.

Just like people who drink and say
>I'm still good to drive, man! Gimme the keys!
I don't care if you smoke weed. I get high every night myself (toothpaste related). But take some responsibility. You used a drug, you're impaired even though your brain might trick you into thinking you're not. For God's sake don't get behind the wheel of a car.

Tbqh I use it to self medicate as much as I use it for recreation. Stomach feeling queazy? Headache? Can't eat? General pain? Weed does the trick for me better than any ibuprofen or other shit I could get at Walgreens. The psychoactive effects are just a bonus.

>For God's sake don't get behind the wheel of a car.

too late, i already drove home probably 1000 times while baked out of my mind during my youth and nothing ever happened. you can't compare weed and alcohol in this case because alcohol impairs your driving ability to a much greater extent unless you've been an alcoholic for decades

you might wanna check yer facts there user

bigstory.ap.org/article/27594d0c278840708e7e3212c1a07c66/study-no-scientific-basis-laws-marijuana-and-driving

okay user, since you seem okay.

personally i love it, and think it's a hell of a lot better than drinking. i'm going to speak from personal experience for a second: i don't black out from weed, i don't make stupid decisions on weed, my motor functions are impaired by weed (at least the amount i do).

the thing with weed, however, is that it can be VERY different for different people. with alcohol you have basically 4 groups: those who don't drink, those that drink a little, those that are starting to drink too much, and alcoholics.

when it comes to weeds, it's harder to say. since it's illegal, a lot of people are less vocal about it. the most vocal are what Sup Forums is used to, "smoke weed e'er day" sorta people. but there are so many more.

one of my friends can't smoke it because they don't know how to stop, another one gets anxiety issues from it, another one gets weird physical hallucinogenic tactile feelings, etc. etc.

for me, it's very chill. i like doing boring maths while high, and lose all creative ability as well. like i said, very different for different people. i have no trouble stopping as well. some people have trouble sleeping, but i'm an insomniac, so that could explain it.

like all drugs, walk in with a clear and logical mind. do some, and be honest with yourself about your experience. from what i've seen, drug users are general of a certain personality type, no matter what their drug of choice is.

Don't care, there are lot worse things out there a person could smoke or do.

The whole pot culture and people whose whole lives revolve around it is pretty degenerate and cringeworthy, though. But nothing wrong with some guy toking up and relaxing a little after a hard days work.