Other urls found in this thread:

ballbustermusic.com/bbm/hardtalk/01-2016/exclusive_interview_with_razorfist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop listening to prog rock.

i like his mythos videos.

listen to W.A.S.P.

>recommends bunch of dad-metal

This guy's taste is normie thrash.

i liked the one on gorgoroth. his wit is impressive too.

>thinks nu-Doom's soundtrack is dubstep
kek

FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT

He's an edgy cringelord but he's right wing which makes him FUCKING BASED METAL MAGAPEDE

>somebody calls Accept a power metal band

can i get some suggestions on likeable metal (specifically bm) related youtubers

wyattxhim and kanyon bickel are cool

Why does metal have to have the cringiest edgelord fans

It is the image a lot of metal bands want to pretty much put through, just look at any metal band cover art. It speaks for itself who this will attract.

>razorfist
>cringey
he's a flawed man but come on

>proceeds to praise normie-tier metal like Iron Maiden and Motorhead.
There's nothing good about him, he is cringey and obnoxious.

i think it's just that the edgelords are the most vocal fans. i'm into black metal and i really dislike the image. i mean the art is sometimes cool but the theatrical and ideological side of it is a joke.

Metal Mythos is great tbqh famalam.

That doesn't mean those bands are bad you dumb piece of shit. Motorhead and Iron Maiden are both good bands.

The series is about his favorite bands and a look in history. It's not like he doesn't listen to new bands, he namedrops a ton of them of in his streams when he gets asked about new metal he enjoys.

shame he's alt-right

for you

stop posting your dick on the internet

no, too much analytical shit I'll save for actual science...this is only entertainment...I also don't need some tit born 30 years late to tell me anything

You mean awesome right?

>edgelord
That's the whole shtick. He wears fingerless gloves for fuck's sake.

I don't give a fuck. Who the hell needs a history on something as well known as Iron Maiden.

With his personality I'd expect him to cover something more underground, I'm just saying

>With his personality I'd expect him to cover something more underground
He is not a hipster faggot. I think he'll do Bathory and other Black Metal bands eventually though

>Who the hell needs a history on something as well known as Iron Maiden.
Considering the fact that those videos get consistently high viewers there is a ton of demand for them so you're wrong

Also he started doing Metal Mythos because of pic related
ballbustermusic.com/bbm/hardtalk/01-2016/exclusive_interview_with_razorfist

Razor and Wyatt are the only good ones. Razor has actually good content and Wyatt has good tier recs.

>Regular boring conservative/libertarian
>Alt right
Fuck off

>takes seriously a joke
ayy

I’m a huge libby but I still enjoy this guy’s content. it’s productive to expose yourself to different mindsets and have your beliefs challenged every once in a while. I wish the rest of Sup Forums would realize this.

Some quite well written videos, but seriously hampered by his at times ridiculously overblown obnoxious and cringey video persona. If he just dialed down the overacted edgelord schtick a few notches then he'd have a good channel on his hands.

This