/bundes/liga

international break edition

01/09 Czechia - Tyskland
04/09 Tyskland - Norway

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-jadon-sancho-tottenham-spurs-manchester-city-borussia-dortmund-priced-out-a7921786.html
scfreiburg.com/news/das-ist-das-neue-sc-stadion
youtube.com/watch?v=D7NQSlEWBmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd morning

What happened to the Norwegian mens team? In the 90s they were elite. They make the Americans look like Germany now.

they hit a wall called reality

Geeeeeeeeeerrrrrd morning

Potsdam playing their first match on sunday. Please include this information in further OPs.

fuck off, tom

not tom tabbihannes

we went back to normal, we've always been shit both before and after the 90s. at the time we had a legendary coach with a innovative system that suited our tall and clumsy players. also, players could go to epl or bundes to develop. now those leagues are much higher quality and more international, so our best guys are playing hoofball in the 2 bundes instead

good bye summer

>get Götze and Schmelzer
>girls even sadder

not replacing the shirts would teach them the lesson to never get a shirt with a player's name on the back

Like they really care. Their parents just wanted to get them into BLÖD.

I mean I get that if your child wants a specific player's name you get it for them, but cmon, anyone could have seen it coming that he would move to Barca eventually.

lessons are so 20th century, it's better to teach children that their actions cannot generally don't have any consequences.

>watches "footy"
Yeah that's definitely me /s

>Danish FA broadcasting Faroe Islands - Denmark U21 as pay-per-view

Seems stupid

>over the course of 2 years went from one of the greatest leverkusen squads of all time to one of the worst leverkusen squads of all time
It's fucking over
Genuinely this is fucking it. after the volatile last season, this year is when it's decided who gets to be the new established clubs in germany and we're sure as hell not looking like we'll be one of them. After if we actually do miss out on Europe for the second year in a row, the club is finished. Nobody's gonna come to Leverkusen anymore (not like we even were a hot adress with fairly regular CL football) and we're gonna be midtable forever. The sky is fucking falling, the entire management needs to go. What the fuck have they been doing all summer? For almost two years now we have a huge problem converting chances into goals and what the fuck do they do to help that? Sign a third rate striker on the LAST FUCKING DAY of the transfer window. Meanwhile we also lose shitloads of quality with Toprak, Calhanoglu, Kampl, Chicharito gone and lose a whole bunch of squad depth with the departures of players like Hilbert, Da Costa or Papadopolous. And virtually nothing has been done to compensate.

It's fucking over.

Sorry, but yeah you're right. It's hard to see any reason why Leverkusen will ever return to being a regular top 4 challenger, especially with the imminent return of Schalke and HSV.

AaB have signed a Kiwi keeper.

Schalke, Gladbach, Hamburg, Hertha, Leipzig, even fucking Cologne could easily finish above this year.

F

at least you're an international legend by creating the vizekusen meme

True, completely baffling what they did in recent years, especially this transfer window. As if they tried to dissolve the club. Only big signing was Sven - don't count on me I'll be injured the whole season - Bender.

Kevin Twinkl

Dortmund's 12-YEAR-OLD SUPERSTAR Moukoko called up for Germany's under-16

""""""""12-year-old""""""""""""""

we can all agree on this right?

>bauern
>lawful

yeah, switch Leipzig and Bayern and it's okay

>""""""german""""""

His biological age is around 27

i am tired of this shit

>Kampl
Ananastisch transfer imo, now they already have the Keita replacement for next season.

There are pictures of him from a few years back where he looks about his age. If his parents lied about his birth age it's by no more than a few years.

see?
It can't be that hard to proof these accusations in western countries where everyone is carrying a camera (and a little computer around it) in his pocket all the time
Maybe you can lie about the age of your children if you are living in a small village in nigeria but not so much in europe

>Borussia Dortmund are closing in on the signing Jadon Sancho after Manchester City effectively priced him out of a Premier League move.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-jadon-sancho-tottenham-spurs-manchester-city-borussia-dortmund-priced-out-a7921786.html

ugh
dortmund is rich, why is aki still buying meme youth players?

Does /bundes/ rate him? Also need a caption for this pic. Suggestions welcome.

Retso pls learn to play as a defensive mid who can cut balls apart from being the legit CB u already are , so we can finally have a proper midfielder in our NT. tired of this shiet with a golden defense , Mitroglou scoring with decent service from players like Donis of Stuttgart and Fortounis, but noone able to deliver the ball from the defense up front. Pls Bayer, use your pills that teach this on this guy.

how can you rate someone who has never played?

because that's their business model, buy players cheap, groom them and then sell them big, they made 70 million on Dembele

>when you see da white wimmen walking alone in a dark alley at night

Is Donis gud?
t need a midfielde

I'm sceptical of English players outside of England. But if this guy becomes a decent player you can sell him for +20m back to England.

Think you could take a random rapefugee off the street, put him in a bvb kit and sell him to England for 20m

nice shirt, rudi

Post a picture of yourself in a nicer shirt or shut up

aua aua muss ganz arg pipi

>aua aua jokes

UGHHHHHHHH

>signing a 40 year old

aua aua ich glaub ich bin schwul

Will Sanches even start at Swansea? They don't have a buyout clause, so the only reason why they'd play him would be if he's significantly better than the players they currently have, which I something I doubt.

His career is only going to go more JUST from here on.

Makes no sense to pay 8m for a 1 year loan and then bench him

The new Freiburg stadium

what's with all the ghosts?

scfreiburg.com/news/das-ist-das-neue-sc-stadion

He was looking good before Stafylidis shattered his ankle.

nuclear holocaust inbound

soulless

this

current freiburg stadium is maximum comfy

MLS stadiums look like they were designed by children, that's why an aesthetically pleasing stadium looks "soulless" to your eyes

New machines for FC Bauern's new campus

baka

Why arent there any seats on the right side?

>6 million pounds for for a one year loan of Divock Origi
Wolfsburg has gone mad

Stands?

bunch of happy farmers :^)

i agree. it looks shit.

>cant see the forest

3/10

you know what you did

250000 seats

Wew, biggest stadium in the world.

that's a lot of seats

Do they really think there's enough of a fanbase for FREIBURG to fill such a huge stadium

I see the overall numbers going down in the Bundesliga in the future tobihannes, it's just getting too boring for the rising prices.

it's time for Freiburg to take Real's spot

based

>not even a million

plus a built-in penthouse for jogi löw and a sky abo so he doesn't have to leave freiburg ever again so watch these other boring clubs

youtube.com/watch?v=D7NQSlEWBmE

>Comunio

eheheheh

someone please calculate how big a stadium with one million seats would be

Signal Iduna Park has a capacity of roughly 80000 and cost 200 Million. Judging by that a capacity of 1 Million would cost about 2,500 Million

i also read that they will have a training facility underneath the stadium and an underground tunnel that connects to new york.

Pretty sure it would cost even more since you'd have to answer architectural and engineering challenges to make a stadium this big, make it safe, and still let everyone see the game decently.

that's not how it works

i tried looking for one where i look worse in a shirt and couldnt find one

>hundreds of millions for a few concrete walls and a bunch of Pissrinnen
still a better deal than Pogba I guess

for you

then you do it better

Holbæk B&I are getting a new stadium too.
The current one is super worn-down and with a running track, but also really comfy and centrally located.

New one will be on the outskirts of town in a new sports village.
Hopefully it won't have a running track, but who knows when it's going be built and owned by the municipality.

well take the rough shape of the camp nou and build a giant dome over it. add a transparent floor between the top of the stands and the dome and install angled stands, roughly at 30 degrees. that alone should allow for around 15000 more seats that watch the game from directly above. the structure could be supported by pillars that land on the corners of the pitch. i also think you could install stand beneath the pitch but im not sure how to make the pitch semi-transparent. so yeah, a stacked stadiums with multiple floors and transparent material should allow for 500k spectators.

Make all the stands giant ferris wheels that run reasonably fast.

I'm not far enough on the spectrum to appreciate Denmark's """humor""" Tobi Hannes