EU #Brexit #Remain #Leave Debate - Thunderf00t vs Sargon of Akkad

Live NOW at -
youtube.com/watch?v=vx9pCbhcrHw&ab_channel=SargonofAkkadLivestreams

What happened?

Is Brexit BTFO?

The fucking width of those fingers holy fucking ayy

Thunderf00t arguing for #Remain
Sargon for #Leave

>border issues are resolved by not patroling the borders at all problems and costs solved!

>its just 2% (every year)
>they pick up the culture (a handfull 3rd generation kids out of hundreds)

>only 19% came from syria
>whatever!

>Turkey is not exploiting illegal immigrants to Europe trough Turkey in exchange for money from the EU WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT! Theres no point! No way they wpould do that.

Hes acting so dense

>>they pick up the culture

What is it? 100% of our suicide bombers in the UK are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant muslims.

Really, if things are this bad by the 2nd or 3rd generation its time to call it a day. Integration didnt happen.

They have to go back.

Thunderfoot is getting rekt on this one

>thunderfoot in charge of understanding how markets work

More markets = more money.

Once you have your foot in the market of the easy countries, you move on to the more difficult ones.

Is Sargon redpilled Sup Forums? :DDDDDDD

>STAGING IT WHILE THE FOOTY IS ON

I don't think I've ever seen anything I'd want to watch less.

Why do neither of these faggots bring up the fact that more brown people = bad? That's really the only anti-immigration argument you need.

British cunts

Thundef00t has no idea how immigration controls work.

>free market will fix importing millions of unskilled people

>border controlls cost money, trillions of useless sandniggers and niggers cost money and destroy the economy, so lets have just the useless sandniggers and niggers, never mind thats a huge costs

>massimigration of useless sandniggers will even out once wages are down and everyone is poor, so massimigration of useless sandniggers will sort it self out and is not a problem

What the fuck is up in the head of pro EU Jews?

Why should i care about a hippie and a cuck argue?

>two fence sitting parasite women haters pretending to know how the real world works

Thunderf00t is smart but hes a childless manchild only out for funding who will cry about christians but not talk about the islamification of his home country

Sargon is a fence sitting pseudo intellectual one trick pony who also refuses to address the islamification of his home country

So thunderfoot's point is because you'd have to pay a pittance in taxdollars to stop people from coming in and being a burden on everyone and then multiplying and having their children become a burden as well.........

that it's better to just let it happen

>the chat

>watching a dog debate a toddler
neither of these people can put together a coherent argument.
>Sargon thinks personal liberty can exist at the same time as a welfare state
>Science man thinks sucking the state's dick, BTFOing feminists and building an embarrassing amount of models makes him smart

Where does Sargon get the idea from that Germany is giving refugees German passports?
Did I miss something? Did this country reach a whole new level of JUST

stop spamming the chat autists

Jesus christ.
>the poor people will stop coming when your country is full of poor people! it's self-limiting!
Yeah but then you're in a country full of poor people, what the fuck thundercuck.

Thunderfoot is being paid by the EU he has direct incentive to be anti-brexit.

Everyone who is accepted as a rapefugee nevermind most of them arent can apply for permanent citizenship with some super relaxed after like 5 or 8 years

They are never going back.

Wouldn't the EU step in and save Briton if they vote leave and somehow fuck up their economy?

*super relaxed conditions

Thunderf00ts cognitive dissonance is staggering. Never trust a hard atheist.

Dude we have people from the fucking Kosovo that still have no citizenship. Many of them don't even have a work permit.

>mfw someone showed me how thunderfoot supposedly btfo of molyneux
who are these people that subscribe to his shit

i say they are both wankers and im not going to listen to either

thunderf00t cannot comprehend the idea that people may not hold an extreme view

Thunderf00t has been shilling remain for the last week but it's pretty obvious he's only doing it because he's a brit living in another eu country for work so he's only doing it out of self interest
No idea who sargon of akkad is

shame sargon can't debate worth shit, what a terrible candidate to advertise leave

>No idea who sargon of akkad is
A liberal youtuber, actual liberal and not an sjw, meaning he calls out the retardation of both social justice and stormfags making him the trigger of Sup Forums

>Dude we have people from the fucking Kosovo that still have no citizenship. Many of them don't even have a work permit.

That doesn't mean it doesn't work the other way as well. Many fail because they are worthless scum and can still just live off of our taxes anyway.

>No idea who sargon of akkad is
classical liberal, mostly known for his This Week In Stupid series

SARGON BTFO

This ugly unkept four eyed freak having a voice is laughable who the hell is this twat?

>You want to poach skilled workers from other nations
>yep
>You don't see an ethical issue with

Yep. He's heavily invested in the international scientific community and can't bear the thought of loosing his ties after burning so many bridges back home. This man is a selfish irrational atheist.

thundercuck getting wrecked
lost all respect for that chunky necked cuck cuck

He can, he is utterly biased and pretends like everything is extreme because he can't refute anything otherwise.

ThunderChrist is awesome.

A university science researcher of some sort who also does youtube videos similar to Sargon where he critiques mostly stupid people everyone hates anyway, but he's been doing it longer.

SARGON IS BEING SHAT ON.

LEAVEFAGS BTFO.

IT'S OVER. BRITAIN REMAINS.

thunderf00t comes off as a complete moron in this

>accepted as a rapefugee nevermind most of them arent can a

Prove it

> Do you have any idea the bureaucracy required to turn UK into a fortress?!?!
>We should remain in the world's largest bureaucracy with unaccountable shadows choosing where money should go!

What?

Whoops. Ignore the green text.

>Remain because Russia.

Thundercuck's a prick.

It's a fucking island
Look at Japan
Border control in that situation is piss easy

>calls out the retardation of stormfags

No, he just pussyfoots around the consequences of white displacement and then goes "muh horseshoe" at the idea of whites having racial identity. Support him in this debate though.

Thunderfoot is a cuck faggot who has never had a single good opinion on anything, ever. I found his address years ago and spent $800 of his money. Best day of my life.

Agreed. I'm pointing out his contradiction in logic. You're gonna see a lot of them when he is rationalizing his position so hard.

>People don't see war coming.

Really? Sup Forums's been saying "not if, but when" for at least 3 years now.

The horsehoe refers to social justice being racist and sexist towards white men and stormfags being racist towards non-whites and often sexist against women. It's a completely legitimate observation.

The problem is he throws the term around for any identitarian movement of any kind.

>if Britains leaves the EU it will cascade and every countries economy in the EU will fail and get invaded by Russia
>Brexiters are fearmongering!

teach me ur wise ways...

No its a completely ironic rationalization for the point of being ironic rather than based in reality.

Horseshoe? What's the curvature on that horseshoe? Oh ya, you don't really have a working model. Just lazy, mental shortcut thinking tailored for comedians like Louis CK and his useful idiot fans.

>white men and stormfags being racist

Objective observations, 9 times out of ten.

Are you an echo?

You must be actually retarded. For a liberal judging people based on characteristics they have no control over, ie race and gender, instead of their merit is regressive. Since both stormfags and social justice do that they are the opposite sides of the same shit show.

Slit your own throat, Bong. Go take a knife and find a storm drain, and slit your own throat into it. That way, your blood will join the human shit and piss that are probably your genetic equals.

Nope. He's right. The "horseshoe" theory is lazy bullshit. The claim that both sides are identical hurr hurr therefore not taking a real stance on everything is, in fact, retarded.

Also loving the irony of today, who best other than thunderf00t and john oliver, two brits that care so much about the well being of their country that don't even live there, knows what's good for britain

Sounds about right.

>Eu is wonderful because its wastes money

>t. Thundercuck

>cuck of akkad for the leave side
who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to have him db8ing tfoot
should have been stefan instead 2bh

Merit is largely based in genetics. Quality of blueprints etc. Suck my dick with those feels you fuckin cuck pussy. Talk shit, get hit.

Both sides are identical in that they judge individuals based on characteristics they have no control over. Get some self-awareness.

>le youtuber debate

kill yourself

horseshoe theory doesn't say they're identical, it just says that the opposing sides of the political spectrum are closer to each other than the center. If they were identical, it would be a loop, not a horseshoe

>A SITCOM SAYS THIS, WE NEED TO REMAIN.

Fuck Thunderfoot. More than usual.

Whether or not merit is based on genetics is irrelevant when dealing with individuals, there will always be stupid whites just as there will always be smart negros. Merit is what matters, not skin colour or sex.

Thunder is mostly based, but a cuck concerning this.

I can't stand cuckad, looks like a fag, sounds like a fag, is a literal cuck, cant debate, is stupid as fuck and only got (((famous))) because of goober grabbing

is sargon the fat guy or the hippy?

For a so called intellectual or open-minded person, thunderf00t is really dense on this matter.
It's like he doesn't even understand the arguments

Tf00t shits on Muslims just as much as Christians.

It's just that he's sponsored by the EU, relies on funding from them to do his job, and has no basis in common life that is being destroyed by immigrants, especially Muslim immigrants.

He simply does not understand what it is like to be a common man and have common problems. He was already born to a family well above that grade of wealth. You don't expect kings to sympathize with the starving peasants.

fat

Sargon needs to man the fuck up and call Tf00t out on his bullshit. I think he might actually be a cuck guys.

he seems pretty based

It all burns down to money. If UK leaves UK his scientific research will get less money.

>Prescedents how they fucking work-Thunderfoot

Except their positions couldn't be further from each other than from anywhere else. What does the open are gap represent in the horseshoe model? As someone who enjoys topology, this metaphor is absolutely rage inducing.

>european parliament is bad
>but uk parliament is bad too lmao btfo ggnore

>EU democracy is shit but UK democracy is also a little anti-democratic
>Therefore we shouldn't leave

What is wrong with this neck-bearded cuck

he just looked up a bit more, both are usual faggots.

>terrorists are always bad
>IRA is bad
Fuck off thunderfoot

>whether or not

You're so disingenuous. Dropped til you get a brain.

No arguments left so resulting in personal attacks? Great job lad.

>England was nasty to the Irish

Becuase they supported the Nazis, you hippie cunt.

Sargon getting schooled on history lol

why is sargon smoking fags indoors when he has a kid...

>you cant vote the lawmakers in the EU
>i want to be able to vote
>otherwise I only have violence left to purse change>
>see the problem?

>b-but thats the argument of terrorists
>therefore you don't need democracy
>t. Zionist dictatorship apologist

Their positions are very close, both discriminate based on sex and gender. For different reasons hence the gap is there but the discrimination is still there. You must be actually retarded for not understanding this.

>sex and gender
Sex and race

>checked

stop falling for memes from our edgy faggots.