Movie when?

movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxiB89t1RzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dFDEO22Gaxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is already a 40 year old virgin film.

Did they release a sequel where Steve Carell murders dozens of young cultural marxists on an Island and bombs a government building?

>him being a false flagger will be omitted

>film

You mean FLICK? Ugh.

I'm Norwegian and I can tell you that if anyone is to make a movie about him it's not gonna be here. He's been living in an (slightly) pimped up isolation cell since he was caught and he's being tortured and mistreated by the guards, he even won a trial against the state. It doesn't seem like anyone wants to touch this guy. So much for an open, democratic society.

Making films about tragedies like this is something Norwegians won't do, at least not for a while. We instead try to honor the victims by holding sentimental speeches and putting flowers on the ground.

Not like in america were they started productions on 9/11 movies before the second plane even hit the tower. Also, americans love patriotism. In norway you're considered a racist if you love your country.

Good, he set the right wing back like 10 years with his fucking chimpout.

>tragedies
>killin commies is bad
> In norway you're considered a racist if you love your country.
lmao

>he's being tortured and mistreated by the guards
>tortured
Yes. Poor guy. He is served cold coffee and microwave dinners.

Funny that you outline the reason why what Breivik did was necessary at the same time as you call it a tragedy.

It's already been released

youtube.com/watch?v=vxiB89t1RzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dFDEO22Gaxk

>...

stupid Sup Forums edgelords

>Good, he set the right wing back like 10 years with his fucking chimpout.
Compare this to Norway's neighbors.

Turns out killing ~80 people that would have been pushing marxism and diversity now had quite the impact. This is why I don't think he was a false flagger at all. A false flag would have been a small handful of victims just for the sympathy.

what the fuck, i wonder what that filmmaker has been doing since then

at the end of the film there's an interview with the director. I just skimmed through it but he says shit like "it was a controversial film, but it's my piece of art and I don't regret making it".

I also remember when it was announced back in 2012 (under a year since the attacks) and he talked about how they shot an alternate ending to the film were Breivik is killed by a cop after surrendering.

Well, for the general population is was no doubt a tragedy

I get your point. I don't care for him at all, but I don't like the hypocrisy in my country claiming to human rights and love over hate, and all that, yet still treat him like garbage. You can't have it both ways.

Yeah I am sure they refuse to take more EU refugees because he killed 80 people and surely not because of NATO's generous democratizations in the Mideast.

actually it helped in norway, somehow it got anti-immigration into the mainstream news comments.

You have that the wrong way
He bombed the building, then when police was busy with that, he went to the Island where he could kill marxists in peace from cops, he actually got tired of killing after 1.5 hours and sat down on some stairs and waited for the cops to show up

He did nothing wrong.
Also, I'm gay.

His old party formed a government the year after his killing spree, your talking nonsense

Breivik's attack felt like sanity coming back to the world. It was like a poetic justice from all the crimes against humanity Islam and Marxism has done to the world.

But the world's just gotten even more fucked up since then, despite brexit and trump

ow the edge

"his old party"

He was there in his youth and they didnt want him because of his extreme views.

The only ones trying to clami FrP is "Breivik's party" are leftist, in the same way leftists disparage all kinds of nationalism because "Hitler was a nazi".

I like how you say Marxists instead of defenseless children. And you're right. These kids conspired on that island to develop a more insidious scheme how to destroy civilization.

As a Circassian living in roachland, he is right. Expect Islam to drag this country to hell in 2 years. Mark my words.

>the white race is dying!
> i know ill kill over a hundred young whites

he wasnt the smartest man, no idea why lacoste was sponsoring him

They are being brainwashed akin to religious schools for kids. The kids should never have been allowed there. Poltical youth parties are cancer and should be illegal.

How cant everyone see that tying impressionable youngsters' identities and entire social networks to a particular political viewpoint is wrong?

2017 is going to be even better.

>France elections
>Netherlands elections
>Germany elections
>Italy is crashing Euro with no survivors

Well no, it would be the leaders of the camp who where developing a more insidious scheme how to destroy civilization.
The children they brainwash there are only the tools they use to get the job done

>killing the idiots that support mass immigration and islamification
Seems pretty smart to me

And the way to combat that is to kill them? Cool. Why not join ISIS while you're at it?

Because they have a different goal?

Sup Forums seems to be leaking again.
I'm gay.

The biopic will only happen once Alex Jones finally takes acting lessons.
>in Norway having a ps3 instead of a ps4 is considered torture
He's like Donald Trump. Big tough guy until he's slightly inconvenienced, at which point he becomes a whining infant.
If he was in America he would literally be getting beaten by guards and raped by niggers on a near-daily basis.

when did the alt-right become so stalinist? I thought you were like "its the lefties who want to kill people based on their beliefs"

Actually, hitler *was* a nazi.

Violence is the most effective way to change government regimes or the people's mindset. That's why terrorism works to this day. ISIS wants Jihad against the infidels and they will get that by means of violence.

Lel half of them were shitskins most of the rest of them were fagcucks like eskil pedersen.

Fun fact: Breivik spared one guy because "you know, some people look left wing, but he really looked right wing"

What were Breiviks thoughts on this Iranian roach killer?

poor ali though, really too pure for this world, when he has the argument with the ignorant drunk barvarian mid crusade you can feel his pain

No shit, that statement still isnt a valid argument against nationalism, like leftists will have you believe.

The alt-right(neo-nazis) are just lemmings, and they've been waiting for their strongman. Now Trump has arrived and they've joined his cult of personality. Even when he says things that they violently disagreed with last week they join in.

There are already a couple low budget ones, I believe. I assume there will be a big Hollywood film about him eventually.

Who plays him? Kevin Spacey?

(you)

I never said killing them was the best way to combat it.

>average age: 22 years
>children
go back to your safe space

>peder
That means faggot in my language lmao

>you know, some people look left wing, but he really looked right wing

so he's mentally retarded?

>Breivik is a hero to the right wing people
>Zionist

>Yeah I am sure they refuse to take more EU refugees because he killed 80 people
Those 80 people would have been a predominant force behind the country taking in refugees.

>and surely not because of NATO's generous democratizations in the Mideast
What does this mean?

Israel is very right wing.

>vast majority is 18 or above
>activist camp
>in the news they made it sound like he shot toddlers at a holiday resort

>we need to eradicate those with poisonous ideologies that could destroy our civilization
>fuck Islam and every muzzie, can't wait to drop a nuke on every city of their lmao

Alt-right is literally ISIS with another label.

>Violence is the most effective way to change government regimes or the people's mindset.
Doesn't seem to have worked in this case Mr. Contrary Man.

Psst. Every blip on the radar that signals in the least something critical of immigration in discourse will be ascribed to this intelligent lad's craft by these people.

I'm writing the script right now.

Got Gordon-Levitt penciled in for the lead role.

>Norwegian right wing party wins the election
>anti-immigration laws imposed
>Leftists parties are exposed and blamed for mass immigration and Islamization of Norway

Well, you called it

Why is all edgyness now blamed on Sup Forums or the alt right?
This website has been glorifying public shooters since it started

Those 'kids' were going to advocate to bring in 'refugees' and push marxism. They would have helped subject Norway to the same terrible fate as Sweden.

Exactly, and every unbeliever must be whipped, stoned and finally beheaded. The world is so simple.

You really are uninformed.

nothing of note has happened, no legislation has been passed (example you can still buy the ruger mini-14), the moderatly anti-immigration party FRP has had their way with the immigration policy.
the NRM is growing in norway albeit slowly

This website has been infested with redd*tors for years. The underlying common denominator for redd*tors is that they stick with the popularthink. Saying that a mass shooter might have acted justly would get you ostracized socially were you to say it anywhere else.

Redd*tors like the terms 'Sup Forums' and 'alt-right' because labeling a type of behavior they dislike and associating it with a certain distasteful persona is essential in defeating it.

Look at the world muslims push for, and compare it to the world cultural marxists push for. They're more similar to each other than they are to any white nationalist.

no you are

I like how you say redditors when you actually mean people with common sense. I fail to see how you can extol Western values and law but in the same breath praise lunatics that go against everything that these values present.

Are people like you simply schizophrenic?

>no-one in Norway wants to make a film about a massmurderer and give him more attention
>"So much for an open, democratic society."

lmao

>I fail to see how you can extol Western values and law but in the same breath praise lunatics that go against everything that these values present
Defending western values and the western people does not contradict western values, no matter how much you want to convince people they do. Self-preservation is a not just a right, but an obligation.

Dawg I live right next to the prison he is located at, it creeps me out.
Im pretty sure he doesnt get tortured, this is Norway after all.

>I fail to see how you can extol Western values and law but in the same breath praise lunatics that go against everything that these values present.
Because western values and law are insufficient to defend western values and law. You have to kill people who don't belong and excise outsiders because otherwise you end up with a shithole. Jacking yourself off over your own tolerance won't do much good when you allowed your country to become a caliphate.

Europeans defending themselves against Islamic aggression also predates the fucking Magna Carta to begin with.

Very nice post!

>mfw the Breivik movie would portray him as a bad guy

>Bad guy
>Zionist

One of the main reason why it's hard for Hollywood to hate him.

No, Breivik is like Trump in that he did literally nothing wrong

>white nationalist.
so it's a race thing now?

are you sure they aren't the same with their collectivist agendas?

>so it's a race thing now?
Yeah. How do you lefty queers not get this stuff yet?

>kill people who don't belong and excise outsiders
You mean all those very white Norwegian teenagers who got shot by Breivik? I don't think they could reasonably be guilty of any (((islamic aggression))).

i don't think this had anything to do with race you collectivist parasite

>LE RACE xD
You are a blight on modern politics

What if my father is Norwegian and my mother is filipino? Do I just take my nugget form (head & torso) then dump my limbs in my mothers country?

Will I be accepted when I get wheeled around as a nugget considering half of my mass is out of the country?

Psst. Those who disagree are nothing but dead weight on the body of a free and Western country, and can thusly be killed.

>You mean all those very white Norwegian teenagers who got shot by Breivik
Communists do not belong. I don't begrudge my exterminator for ridding my home of cockroaches.
You have to go back.

>You have to go back.
because he doesn't conform to your collectivist sensibilities?

He did kill a lot of kids.

>i don't think this had anything to do with race
Then you're retarded. It had just about everything to do with race and the culture belonging to that race. He released a 1500 page manifesto.

>you collectivist parasite
cringe

>LE RACE xD
What's wrong with recognizing evolution and scientific data? Do you hate science? Are you a creationist?

B-but I have my fathers blood and even though my mother is a nigger I don't look pinoy at all pls user

Ah yes, "torture"

No, because he is a "subhuman" and a "communist". Very neatly packaged labels, that perfectly describe the world in detail. A surefire way to stop the refugee crisis from the couch.

>you collectivist parasite

1500 page of pure infantile tribalist sensibilities

>cringe
not an argument

>evolution and scientific data
all you're doing is pushing determinist propaganda instead of realizing that race is just a means of classifying certain humans

tribalism is a defense mechanism

if you stop being tribalistic doesn't mean that achmad and deshawn will.

>tribalist
>infantile
ironic

>not an argument
nor is 'parasite'

>all you're doing is pushing determinist propaganda instead of realizing that race is just a means of classifying certain humans

i can do the same, parasite

>I'm a half breed nigger

I'm so sorry

yea those infographics sure aren't cherry picked and STORMFRONT'D

collectivism = tribalism = no self reliance = subhuman sensibilities