Filthy Frank went from making some of the greatest youtube videos to date to making some of the most generic nigger hop...

Filthy Frank went from making some of the greatest youtube videos to date to making some of the most generic nigger hop shit. The dude needed to stay in his lane and did what he was good at. The worst part is nobody is telling this shit to him theyre still sucking his cock eating up his medicore music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDZkdkPHQ00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He destroyed his throat with the FF schtick. He was a much better rapper than his R&B shit but just let him do what he wants.

He made good videos for like a solid 6 months
He makes decent music but nothing crazy.
But decent to Sup Forums elitists is god-tier to a filthy frank/youtuber fan.

I MISS PAPA FRANKU

desu i really like his pink guy material, its ridiculoius and subversive, funny and fun to listen to

that being said, i fucking hate his "joji" material

Mad. As. Fuk.

once youtube demonetized anything slightly offensive, he jumped ship. i think that was the deciding factor.

I like both. I tend to like the joji stuff more though. It's just nice, chill, lo-fi to relax too.

Not a fan of the Joji project at all, but he's free to do as he wishes.

I honestly enjoyed some of his FF videos (like the Batsu Game ones) in a Jackass sort of gross-out humor way

>nigger hop shit
>Implying anyone not white or asian listens to 24/7 chill lo-fi hip-hop study beats

>Filthy Frank
>making some of the greatest youtube videos to date
This is an 18+ website sonny

his current Joji work is nowhere near to what hes done before imo, but it was never great to begin with either.

>But decent to Sup Forums elitists is god-tier to a filthy frank/youtuber fan.

this, basically.

that, and doing the filthy frank was fucking up his throat.

>24/7 chill lo-fi hip-hop study beats
REAL HIP HOP

Are you all twelve??

Remember when there was only like one video of him out of character

Dont flatter yourself. Youre on a social reject site. Youre no better than the rest of us, faggot.

are you fucking 12?
filthy frank
>cringy ass childrens humor
joji
>mediocre r'n'b, good rainy day music

came here from Sup Forums. there is but a fraction of the autism on here that there is on there

I just checked it out and my god, youre right.

really missing the times when even mentioning this faggot would warrant a polite request to fuck off back to veddit

I was just thinking that he's the new John Lennon

>some of the greatest youtube videos to date

seriously though. he ditched at the perfect time. its admirable actually. he called it quits at the height of his youtube career. im a big fan of people who know when to let something end. too many content creators drag shit out and i hate it.

like with webcomics, the transition from machall to three-panel-soul is still my favorite moment in webcomics. too many of them drag shit out. gotta temple grandin that shit.

His videos are unfunny. Are you people all fucking 18?

27. neither his videos nor his music ever made me actually laugh out loud, but i still found them at least entertaining. then again i was at least mildly aware / subbed to him since disaster music, so i'm biased. ive followed plenty of youtubers from the start, even if it was for no other reason than to watch them progress.

I fucking hate his cringey real personality. He should have adopted the filthy frank persona full time and left his awkward beta ass in the garbage

>greatest youtube videos to date
18 fucking +

I enjoy watching people eat disgusting things and hurt themselves for entertainment but most of his videos is actually just screaming edgy things.

Another reason why he stopped with FF is because of health issues, not only I think that making that voice won't do good for him, but he also suffers from epilepsy or some shit. As sad as I am that he stopped with it, I do wish him good luck with music career, even though I don't like it.

>Looks like a substitute art teacher
>Makes generic music

Pottery

>Filthy Frank went from making some of the greatest youtube videos to date to making some of the most generic nigger hop shit.
He was always shit you underage prick!
What's next, you're gonna tell me you watch h3h3?

>the greatest youtube videos to date
>Filthy Frank
How is high school treating you?

I always wondered why he refused to tell us what his mental disorders was but yeah it would make sense that it's epilepsy. If he said it's that everyone would be sending him flashing shit to make him seizure lol

whats the matter with ethan

his vocals are the weak point for me. I could see his music working as long you're feeling drunk and depressed. It's not that bad IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=IDZkdkPHQ00

I mean, he got into serious medical trouble doing all that. Stress induced seizures aint no joke.

And with all the adpocalypse garbage there was not even a point risking it.
The guy needs to lay low in life for his health. His music reflects that I guess.

It's not top tier, but I still listen to what he puts out.

Now would I give it much attention if it was some random dude? Probably not. But I respect what he does now and wish him the best.

>He repeats the same joke over and over again in the same video
>Only panders to redditors
>He thinks he has a voice in Youtube
>”GUYS THIS IS SO CRINGEY AGGHHHH XDDDD”

there used to be more, he had a series of vlogs out of character
but then when his autistic fans shit on him for saying he wanted to do less frank stuff, because he was having seizures and that contributed to it, he deleted that video and all the vlogs

Its best that he quit while he's ahead rather than slowly decline into obscurity like all the other youtubers that were popular ~10 years ago
not to mention the fact that continuing to do frank was taking a toll on his mental health and his throat. He said he wanted to stop a couple years ago because of the seizures but he kept going because of his autistic fanbase
he had every reason to quit filthyfrank and focus on his music

child containment thread is working

FF was the best shit ever. His music is just meh. Maybe he was right to kill off FF but he should have stuck to comedy in some forum.

He's a cuck and I don't use this word lightly. He has always struggled with his audience but he has collapsed under his fame and now he creates content for his 13yr old audience and not his vision. No artist should let this happen to themselves. He has lost any credibility and should off himself tbqh. At least his online presence.

Should have taken lessons from metal singers how not to fuck his throat up.

not even the comedy videos were that good

I'm usually not Mr. Contrarian especially when it comes to content creation platforms as generally shitty as youtube but Filthy Frank was never funny.

Why do you have to be cynical about everything? You sound like a conspirator

That's >implying he is wrong about youtube's demonitization

I think his good videos are really good, but the bad ones are just utterly horrible

better than if they were all meh, i.e. someone playing it safe

In short, he's being a kike.

this. Dude's """comedy""""" is a trainwreck. He would be nothing if he didn't have his discount supermodel wife in his videos

i disagree
I rather have a handful of true gems that I tend to go back to than a 300 vid channel of mediocre shit that I only watch when I eat because there's nothing else to do.

then you are not even disagreeing with me

>THEY SAID THAT I WONT MAKE IT
>THEY SAID THAT I WONT CHANGE
>THEY SAY THAT IM NOT FLEXIN
>NOW THEY SAY WOW, YOUVE CHANGED
>NOW THEY SAY WHY YOU CHANGE
>NOW THEY SAY WOW YOU CHANGIN
>YA THEY ASK WHY YOUVE CHANGED
>WHEN THE REST AINT LOOKING LIKE ME

uhh thanks for the (You)

>Hila
>discount supermodel
What? Like I kinda agree with you that the dude's not THAT funny, but what the fuck she isn't even that good looking.

Do you guys like Grimes?

what the fuck you think discount supposed to imply boi

Man, weebs sure hate FF.