Friday, August 4th, 2017

>Friday, August 4th, 2017

How are those goals coming along, Sup Forums?

What goals?

The ones that you made at the start of the year.

Why would I do such a silly thing?

What are your goals anyway, user?

How else would you gauge your progress to where you want to go in life?

But I don't know where I want to go in life

Then that's a problem that requires immediate addressing

Why?

I just finished enrolling into a private Uni, yeah I know. Should brush up my math skills a little since I'm going to be studying Computer Science. Too lazy to start

So that you can know what direction you should be working in. how else would you live your life?

Without direction

That's how you end up a 40 year old loser one day though

So?

That's not how the vast majority of people want to live their lives. Why do you keep asking such retarded questions?

We all end up dead the same. Why bother with direction?

So that you can enjoy yourself while you're still alive for another 50-60 years

I can enjoy myself even without direction

Good for you

Why would you set up goals when you know you won't fulfill them?

Because i will fulfill them.

My bench press and squat have been drastically improving over the last few weeks, for example.

>ever bothering with the wretched body shell instead of the mind

Why is it mutually exclusive? Does a healthy and strong body not befit a healthy and strong mind?

Because time spent shaping the body can't be spent improving the mind.

You can't spend all your time improving the mind, also physical exercise improves the mind anyway.

How much are you improving your mind right now on Sup Forums let's be honest here lol

If you work 40 hours a week and sleep 8 hours a day you have 72 hours of freetime per week.

It takes like 5-10 hours a week at most to go to the gym, doesn't exact cut into your time to study the western canon novels or work on your very important software projects you use to improve your mind.

czech republic btfo lmao