Lithuania - Georgia
France - Finland
Italy - Israel

fiba.basketball/eurobasket/2017/games

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/livenow/basketball/
ifirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html
rojadirecta.me/
hoopshype.com/2017/08/29/nba-players-past-present-and-future-who-will-play-in-eurobasket-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=9PbLblHxhjY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvhNo7pWcF8
youtube.com/watch?v=JRa0vo50EJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What teams are/aren't playing with their NBA/Euroleague players?

STREAMS:

stream2watch.cc/livenow/basketball/
ifirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html
rojadirecta.me/

Damn, a lot of them. This is probably the weakest EB in years.

Here's the list of NBA players who are playing.

hoopshype.com/2017/08/29/nba-players-past-present-and-future-who-will-play-in-eurobasket-2017/

>Slovenia
>Dragic, Doncic (potential top first round pick next year)
>Lithuania
>Valanciunas, Kuzminskas
>France
>Diaw, Fournier, Lauvergne
>Finland
>Markannen
>Germany
>Schroeder, Theis
>Georgia
>Zaza
>Greece
>Papagiannis
>Spain
>Gasol brothers, Rubio, Hernangomez brothers
>Croatia
>Saric, Bogdanovic, Bender
>Serbia
>Teodosic, Bogdanovic
>Israel
>Casspi
>Montenegro
>Vucevic
>Latvia
>Porzingis, Bertans
>Italy
>Belinelli
>Czech Republic
>Satoransky
I think that's it.

Why is it the weakest?

>mfw Teodosic is not playing

Because a lot of star players are not playing.

Shit, really? Well at least you have Boban.

Ok, let me ask this in a different way
Which teams simply do not care. Like when they lose they just say, meh, it's not like we were serious anyway, you know, US of A style.

Yeah, we're literally playing with our C team.

good thread

>Which teams simply do not care.
Hmm, I'm not sure.
I don't think any team playing in this tournament has that kind of mentality.

I'm not about teams but about fans

lol, then probably most of the teams

I can say that fans of Lithuania, Serbia, Greece, Latvia, Turkey care a lot.

>Can finally enjoy apehoop without niggers

I think Georgia will do well this year.

Why would they care if it's the C teams playing?

Papagiannis is playing,doncic too,and serbian Bogdanovic.

those are all mentioned in the post you replied to

Because basketball crazy country.

Even if we play with our C team, we will still show maximum support for them.

>no Gallinari because he broke his hand punching some guy in a friendly
i genuinely hate him now
we're gonna get BTFO, hard

because it's the one tournament they can win

btw i thought Antetokounmpo was going to play, or at least he wanted to
what happened?

lmao, literally the dumbest way to injure yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=9PbLblHxhjY

We might not be in Eurobasket this year but at least we beat Gallo

yeah, so dumb many thought he did it on purpose to skip the euro and start the NBA season in full force with his new team
he was every italian basket fan's idol before the incident, now he's public enemy number 1

>even though my parents are illegals im greek gibs me citizenship
>look im waving the flag what else do you need olive boi?
>in fact im more greek than the greeks my veins are filled with spartan blood cause i'd do anything for this country
>come and pay at my exhibition match olive boi and dont forget to cry at my interview of how I A GREEK made it at the NBA
>rest on my greek shoulders we will steamroll this tournament
>oops I know it's a bit late now and the doctors say I'm fine but my foot really hurts like really really
>nothing to do with my new 100mil contract see ya later olive boi peace

Just never trust a '"'''''''greek""""''''

I sure hope so
your team's not half bad either

>he did it on purpose to skip the euro and start the NBA season in full force with his new team
Thought the same 2bh

Italy still has a great team, when Bellineli and Datome catch fire they can beat anyone.

That was a dick move by Antetocuckpoo

Is it true that Bourousis and Papas had a fist fight?

Read in the news that team chemistry in the Greek team is fucked now.

I thought the Bucks were being dicks and kinda forcing Giannis to pull out even though they're not allowed to?

i have the highest expectations for Melli
he reminds me of Bargnani before he was ruined by NBA """""""diet"""""""

anyway i'll be happy if we reach the QF, it's extremely unlikely we even make it out of the groups

Good guy Serbia, I almost forgot this. Must watch games?

Lithuania and Serbia look strong.

It doesn't matter. He still abandoned the team that was basically built around him 10 days before the tournament. All this after he flailed his love for greece around our faces for so long. When koufos or other mercenaries dont come people dont care that much. First chance he gets he's out lol.

To the other poster bear in mind that Pappas is an edgy loud mouthed rich communist(lennin hardcore style) and bourousis makes american rednecks sound like intellectuals. They say it was all part of the fun now though

he is literally made of glass

i punch people all the time how can you fucking break your hand with one punch, wasn't even to the back of his skull or anything

>Lithuania - Georgia
gon be a good game joao

I mean, it doesn't matter for Greece or Eurobasket context now but if the Bucks forced him out and he wanted to play than maybe it impacts his decision to re-sign with them.

poland v slovenia is available via the espn app btw

Today?

All games except Germany - Ukraine seem interesting to me.

Lithuania - Georgia
France - Finland
Italy - Israel

These should be the most entertaining imo

how is anthony fucking randolph playing for slovenia is this real??/

Last time you guys almost beat them, that was a tight fucking game. Maciulis went full beast mode.
youtube.com/watch?v=vvhNo7pWcF8

Why is Potugal so bad at basketball?

He's playing as a naturalized player.

Any national team can add some American player if they want to, which is retarded.

Can't wait for The Netherlands to win it all next year when we convince KD to become Dutch

The players, the media here keep saying we're gonna take a medal. Meanwhile I'm gonna be happy if we go through the groupe stage, because this team doesn't play good together. All the wins in pre season were because other teams didn't play with their best player and were trying new things. But we did and were shit.

Also Dončić fucked up when he chose us instead of Serbia or Spain

Doncic is just playing for the nba scouts doubt he gives a fuck about eurobasket

>Also Dončić fucked up when he chose us instead of Serbia or Spain
I think his mom psyoped him to play for Slovenia.

Where's Gortat?

No his father said it's better for him to play for us. Because he's going to be the main player here.
Dunno, in interviews he said he loves it and is super excited. Even more than he was for the final 4

yeah fuck that guy but what a performance

You now remember that Macedonia run a few years back with 40 year old Ilievski

Yeah, and he was born there, so it makes sense.

>literally all serbs

Real Slovenes in Slovenian squad are Vidmar, Dimec, Rebec, maybe even Prepelič

>Rebec
I fucking love that guy, he's a crazy shooter.
youtube.com/watch?v=JRa0vo50EJE

>tfw literally the worst team in ages

No worries, you guys are playing as hosts.

yeah but we don't have kerem tunçeri to step on the line and make a last second layup anymore ;_;

Why are our serbs so shit now?

Prepelic so shit now i cant even

True.

> he doesn't know about Azerbaijan's brave Jaycee Carroll, Spanish conquistador Nikola Mirotić or Jamar "Perkele" Wilson the Finn
Seriously though, Dončić speaks native accentless Spanish. Can't say the same about Mirotić.

Poland would have a nice team if Kaminsky chose to play for them.

Reminder that Čančar got drafted lmao

Iirc Dončić plays from age of 15 in Madrid

at least our token American is from New Jersey, the land of the guidos and home of the wopsi

>Ukraine vs Germany will be played in Israel
Is this the most nazi game ever imaginable?

Good job from our nigger

the thing is Slovenes or I should say people born in Slovenia have that integrated in them. Learning languages I mean. So if we go to study/live in another country we will learn that language because it helps you improve quicker. Meanwhile Serbs, Croatian, Bosnian don't do that , they expect you to know their language. I blame our school system

FUUUUUUUU

>they expect you to know their language
Only low life people do than. Many of them integrate good

>having naturalized niggers in your teams
I thought Slavs were better than this...

pic of our manager

>Only low life people do than
When I was in high school I had classmates from Bosnia and Macedonia. All 4 of them didn't know much of our language. They spoke in their languages. They were lucky that we were in computer school and not a regular high school.

How do you distinguish between a Serb and a Slovene?

Religion.

>the most jewish country in Europe where history is outlawed versus a country that has jews openly occupying all positions of power playing against each other in Israel
How come?

Any watchable quality English streams btw?

I had similar situation in Ljubljana. But now i work in some town behind 7 hills, and here all yugovichs speak very good slovenian, and they are wierdly proud to be slovenian. Even support Slovenia in match between their Father-land. They said that all low life from south went in big cities as they though life there would be easier. As all more educated people went into small towns.

So if a Serb becomes a Protestant he magically transforms into a Croat/Slovene on a cellular level?

>tfw no armenian gf

>Surname
>dark Tan
>strong chin
>Hard L

I live in a house which I share with my cousin. And we have Albanians for neighbours. They have been here since 1991. The mom doesn't speak a word of our language, but the father and the kids (all daughters) speak fluent slovene.

*catholic
Angela looks mentally handicapped, sorry, it's like she'd start drooling any moment

Only difference between bosniaks, croats and serbs is religion

Greece is fcked up by being too reliant on Antetokounpo and bucks not allowing him to come last week before the tournament.
We had high hopes for this tournament.

All yugos are same people, they literally speak same language yet they don't admit it. Maybe slovenians and fyromians are somewat different, but they never really had all the main drama (aside from 10 day war ofc).

Also, there are no protestant yugos as far as I know.

Also darker hair in general

Yeah he came here very young -wikipedia says age 12, which explains his perfect Spanish- and I think he even has a Spanish passport.

> tfw Luka Dončić was born after the 1998 world cup
I feel old now

saved in my qt folder

Serbian language is a made up language that was made up by Vuk Štefanović Karadžić. Bofre that they spoke a mix between russian, old church slavic and serbian

>Surname, hard L
Just means that they're culturally Serbs and have been raised around Serbs, you'd be the same if you were adopted by them
>Strong chin, dark tan
Is this true? When I'm looking at photos I can't really notice the difference

bucks too afraid of him being injured because they are renewing his contract. they dropped him the last week and i kinda think that it was sort of a theatre from both his part and bucks, so that people odnt blame bucks for him quitting the last minute, so he took all the blame. hard for him and unfair imo.

but they just cant take the blame coz a whole country is following bucks coz of giannis

Filename
This I slightly disagree with, many Bosnian muslims have clearly defined turkic traits.

>Strong chin, dark tan
Maybe generally, but otherwise very hard to tell any difference between us.
>darker tan
Probably beacuse they have more sun us we

Slovenia has a tight team, they just need a couple of big guys under the basket like Nesterovic and Lorbek to be a top team.