32 years old and still at the top

>32 years old and still at the top
Cristiano Ronaldo won't be remembered for his trophies, his titles, or his achievements.
He will be remembered because he proved that, with a serious work ethics, you can still play professionnel football at the very top level, even if you're 32 years.
Years ago, a player was considered finished when he reached this age. Now with the Cristiano Ronaldo example, it's proven that you can still play professionnel football at the very top level even after 30 years old.

holy fuck those lats

He's already playing as a sub though.

He also proved that fags rule soccer.

kek well said, Texas
>impliying that no other player lasted until well in his 30s
>what is Slatan
>what is Aduriz

he looks like a bat with those lats

>falling for lat extension surgery meme

zidane, buffon, maldini, xavi, iniesta, drogba, zlatan, robben, ribery, lahm, pirlo, mascherano, chiellini, dani alves, pepe..................

*With refball and a corrupted club

Nice bunch of 30+ ballon d'or winners.

Chulé detected.

fuck off CATALAN SCUM

He's a centre forward now. Plenty of world class centre forwards past 30. In Italy they play until they turn 40.

Also, if anything, it is Robben who made the impossible possible. Playing as a winger past 30 was actually considered not possible, but he plays as good as during his prime and he's is 33.

don't let facts ruin this you cunt

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>shit abs
>ideal
Kek!

playing as a fullback is harder than a winger, and cafu and roberto carlos were playing in that role way past their 30 years ago.

>still at the top

everyone knows hes a bottom m8

>36 years old and still at the top

Cardio kills your gai-
Woah there /fit/ not so fast!

At the very least he's a power-bottom.

t. overweight manlet

>No mentions of Zanetti

What the fuck.

t. jamir al baghdadi

He's still at the top because he's playing in the most stacked team in the world and has amazing positioning. It's not like he's able to still outpace anyone or run up and down the pitch.

Me and Ronaldo have very similar bodies.

Pianoman /fit/ fags BTFO

This.
Tennis is actually a strenuous sport. Ronaldo spends way over half of each match slowly edging towards the box waiting for a ball over the top.

Fuck, I can't remember what insult I gave to you. That's how irrelevant you are. Do you care if I ignore you from now on? Thanks, Sweden B

Literally impossible he isn't on PEDs, they just don't test like they do in other sports, real sports like MMA.

>Cristiano Ronaldo won't be remembered for his trophies, his titles, or his achievements.
He sure wont

he is skinny as shit. he should start GOMAD and powerlift. i could deadlift twice his pr for reps

whats this autists problem

That's fucking nothing in hockey mate. Gordie Howe played until he was 52. (not as well, of course). But it's a much tougher sport, you actually get your bones rattled because you can touch people without them diving.

32 is not even that special in hockey. It's above the average age but it's no time quit.

>playing high level at 52
This proves how of a non sport Hockey actually is.
If he had to run around the fucking field he would be done by his 30's.

this plus cafu and larsson

That's because your fucking joints ad ligaments are done after playing high level football for 20 years. Hockey is 100 times tougher than football but your joints take much less damage.

>O MY HARDWORK

I want this meme to stop. Idiots who know nothing about football still think that Messi is all talent and Ronaldo is all hardwork. You don't get that good with only talent or hardwork. You need both.
Ronaldo is very talented, and Messi busted his ass to get that good as well.

Lol, el loco abreu is 40 and he still plays.

Scored a golazo this weekend.

All those players, yet only one of those you listed has won a BD'or.
Just admit it, CR7 is the undisputable GOAT, even broke Pelé and Puskas record today.

a beaner

I honestly wonder what his body fat % is. Extremely pronounced adonis belt...

Yeah, I know...

>filename

>at the top
or a powerbottom

>Cristiano Ronaldo won't be remembered for his trophies, his titles, or his achievements.
He has eclipsed (by quite a margin) the previous best Euros, Zidane and Platini.

Cristiano is the greatest Euro of all time, and sexy as hell, too.

yah well i drink a 6 pack a night and fuck ditch pigs every weekend.

Id say you joints take just as much damage, the skating stripe is so much different than a normal walking or running stride. The only thing that could be talked about is skates dont catch ice like a metal spike can catch grass and fuck you up.

laughing_tom_brady.png

Doping cunt

Of course. They all are

Football is the fucking worse team sport for joints.

>those lats
He looks like a fucking flying squirrel

hahaha nice, but you forgot
>5'7'' manlet with deficit of growth hormone
>6'1" high test portuguese breed

>record
>that Ali 'literally who' Daei holds

There's only one goal record that matters at NT level, and it's WC goals. Scoring loads past part timers like San Marino means nothing.

bumping this BASED Ronaldo-sama thread

you could just go to /hm/

>posting in a based ronaldo-sama thread
isn't that haram?

Ali daei is goat you twat, dude played even for Bayern

the complete attacker

the complete physical specimen

Ribéry and Robben are still carrying Bayern on their backs as well.

>ribery
>busted, literally who, no seatbelt man carrying anything except the crippling guilt of being a degenerate pedo
top lel

Yes, Randy. Sure.

Old guys start lose on reflexes and raw explosive strength, but endurance is less of an issue assuming they can train more than they used to, that requires staying healthy. Usually mid to long distance runners end their track and field careers to focus on marathons. Same shit happens with aging skiers, they remain more competitive on 30km and 50km than on shorter distances. What footballer or hockey player can compensate on losing reflexes or raw speed is usually better reading of game and positioning, stuff you can get with experience on top of raw talent.

The fact that NHL tends to have lockout or strike for full or half season once a decade also plays a part why some relatively recent, very recent and obvious future hall of famers. They can do bunch of knee, back and elbow surgeries with proper recovery periods every once in a while, that is a huge thing for players above 35. Football is too big business for that kind stuff to happen. Even if some miracle would make that happen in eplel, La Liga or even both... bundesliga, serie A and lot of shit tier leagues would run as business as usual.

>the skating stripe is so much different than a normal walking or running stride

which is the reason your joints take much less damage - skating is far more lateral and there is far less direct vertical impact per stride

>which is the reason your joints take much less damage - skating is far more lateral and there is far less direct vertical impact per stride

Hockey is far more high tempo game with far more impacts. Well that is just the nature of it. There is usually just one player per team that plays full time, goalie, this isn't for (you), for huehuehues. Typical top level defender in hockey plays for 20 to 30 minutes and top level forward for around 20 minutes. 10 or so far more high tempo shifts before being replaced by another offensive line or defensive pair.

A 0 CL marketing genius
no idea

Vape Naysh yall