How true is this?

How true is this?

youtu.be/FqgRC5sfCaQ

literally what happened

Totes true. Danes spoke sense at one time, believe it or not.

What's the easiest Scandinavian language to learn for a native English speaker?

All three are similar enough in difficulty as makes no difference.

All of them will be equally easy for you. But honestly - don't even waste your time with them.

barely any difference, but why would you want to learn a language that only has like 5-7 million speaker

this

everyone here speaks english too

Not only speaks, but will _insist_ to speak english if your eg danish is anything else than stellar

t. ahmed

Yeah, he's right. Learn Swedish instead,

Fuck off retard, our language isn't that important and the scandinavian cunts are all in the top 5 in english proficiency. There is literally no reason to learn our languages unless they are going to live here permanently.

Why is every video starring Danes just Norwegians mocking Danes?

t. mustafa

I mostly just see it as banter, I have never been treated badly by a norwegian in real life.

Norwegians only backstab

Yeah, just friendly banter, but it's like there aren't any actual Danish videos, just Norwegians talking shit.

det er deilig å være norsk i danmark

Bare man ikke betaler for elektrisitet. Fy. Faen. For en jævlig pris.

>why would a new-worlder want to learn a redundant euro language
Take a guess

I read an article in a swedish linguistics magazine about the swedish peoples attitude to their own language. Many people have a view that it is a small language, both in europe and the world at large, and they are thus confused at the prospect of it being learned by foreigners. This despite, as the article pointed out, that tens of thousands of people outside of Sweden learn it every year. Most people in Sweden really don't understand how valuable a skill speaking swedish can be.

Danish phonology is hell.

Fome la wea

Vad laver du brormand kamelåså halvfjers?

Hello Where Are The Polse & Tuborg ?? :DDD