Bane?

Bane?

FIRST ONE TO GET DUBS STAYS ON MY AIR CRAFT

aye

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB THESE DIGITS?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE GET THESE DIGITS?

it's a big get

For me.

me! me! me!

next post is unironically dubs

> tfw no chubbyfat big tits baneposting gf

imaging being a father to a fucking retarded baneposter wasting his life.

uhhh? you dont get to bring friends

If I rolled dubs would you die?

Based Ayeposter

check my big numbers

Or perhaps hes wondering why someone would shoot a man, before checking his dubs.

sorry im russia

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

>2013+4
>Having this warm a cranium.

Was getting dubs part of your plan?

Open the champagne

and can we get some dubs in here?

ERRYDAY

good thing you were here to project that, i dont know what i would've done without (you)

>tfw In any conversation now someone mentions something or someone being big I must respond with "for you" no matter the context.

Here you go, my man

tfw getting dubs

PAVERU HAKASE

CIA DESU

So many people not flying so good tonight.

Don't talk to me or my sons EVER again hothead

>tfw any mention of the word "big", "plane", "crash", "flight plan" or of course "CIA" immediately triggers my Bane reflex and I have to stifle a laugh

crashing this thread

with dubs

it would be considerably uncomfortable

First passenger boarding!

Baneposting is the most high-brow form of a meme.

It's a meme that has a highly dedicated fanbase but it's also such an anomaly in that it can be formed and fitted to anything. It's like the 3D-printer of memes.

It's also so specific that Twitter can't really pick it up and use it right so that the masses pick it up.

Look at something like Pepe in the alternate domain. It was a meme that was very popular among the everyday social media and certain groups had to corrupt it to make it less mainstream.

Baneposting doesn't need this. It's just obscure in the "why am I laughing at this" and just useful enough to add it to anything.

Also. Checkem

post essential banecore

Those are some big dubs

checked, big guy

Top jej m90

The feel good sleeper hit of 2016 of coursh

>Also. Checkem

Checked and kek'd

this, it's a ___BIG___ meme after all

>tfw nobody will ever desecrate baneposting as all the other memes were
pic related le feel BIG guy

You used it to soon. To maintain dankness of maymays you must always leave a 48 hr window before reposting again :^)

Czeched

Dubs confirm it, all of it

This post just rocked my world

For you.

Dubs don't lie, that movie was seriously underrated. UUUU

QUICK! POST THE RAREST BANE YOU HAVE OR I'LL CRASH THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS!

wew

>*VIOLIN SCREECH*
>"OH FUCKING HELL"
>Gordon has found the hotel manager's Bane folder while preparing tonight's menu
>*click* *click*
>"Christ" What the fuck is this?"
>"I'm not sure Chef Gordon"
>"not sure? NOT SURE? It was already open and there is A FUCKING BANE THREAD OPEN. Oh my fucking word"
>"Did you know about this?" Gordon asks the staff
>the majority shake their heads apart from CIA who looks down in shame
>"Un fucking believe able"
>"Ya know I knew Baneposters were some sick mother fuckers but this takes the fucking cake yeah"

Mine is easily this obscure blended Bane, a limited special edition from Ireland

whenever i hear somebody say for you i start laughing and i can't say why because that seems more insane

nolan has ruined my life

4u

be serious, would you give him le succ?

kek

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR SINGLE DIGETS

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

OF COURSH

>mfw le succ

Why does he wear them asks?

Or perhaps he's wonder why someone would get trips before throwing him out of a plane?

the fire rises

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would answer a call for dubs before getting trips?

If I pulled that off, would he die?

Bane...

And the great lord said, Let there be dubs, and then there was Dubs.

Thank you Lord Kek.

>Agente della CIA: Se però te la tolgo tu muori?
>Bane: Sarebbe molto doloroso...
>Agente della CIA: Sei bello grosso!
>Bane: Per te...

There are so many subtle references and allegories to Nietzschean philosophy in this short scene. Hotheads will never understand.

When Agent Wilson calls Bane a "big guy" he's clearly referencing him as the Übermensch, while himself indulges in slave morality represented by the authoritarian institution that is Central Intelligence Agency. Note how Wilson never references himself as his real name. There is no individuality in him, only CIA. The essence of slave morality (represented as the "flight plan", opposed to master morality - the "master plan") is utility: the good is what is most useful for the whole community, not the strong. But he does not see beyond initial good and evil.

Also prior to the scene, Wilson shoots out of the plane without actually killing anyone. He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither faith in god nor scientific knowledge has not given him the rest or respite he desires. At the same time, CIA shooting the sky symbolizes the death of God as a source of morality for people, leading to the unhooding of Bane, the Übermensch.

When Bane crashes the plane with no survivors, he's crashing the entire worldview based on slave morality. He's crashing old thoughts and institutions such as religions (Christianity for example). He's crashing secular humanism. He's crashing herd mentality. He's crashing even himself, as he overcomes his former self to become the over-man. In this crash, a fire rises in the wreckage - the triumph of "life" over "logic"

Then, in the end Bane reminds Dr. Pavel that "Now is not the time for fear, that comes later!" The world is necessarily moved in a cycle, endlessly repeating all past events due to finite amount of matter and infinite amount of time. In this eternal recurrence, the plane crash will repeat - again and again.

But if life triumphs over logic, the only meaning is life then is the will to power, that means the big guy will always be in charge here.

Bravo Nolan.

though luck pal, no frogs here, only BANE

same

Dr Pavel, I Am The Lord Thy God

It would be most likely, well.. more than likely, uh actually... it would be quite a bit... no that's not it.... it would be FUCKING HORRENDOUS

So I was just playing some vidya and this pops up.

but I heard he's quite the buff type

what was nolan thinking when he revealed that he survived?

BETTER WATCH OUT BANE, I'M COMING FOR YOU

Dead Meme? DEAD MEME!

Retarded artists posting retarded bullahit in a desperate attempt to distract themselves from their miserable artist cuck lives.

'BANE? Origins' fucking when??

>tfw we'll never have a movie about the time CIA spent searching for Bane using his aircraft

I was playing Vidya and after I beat Act 1 I got an episode of a live action TV show with love actors and even Aiden Gillen was in it.

It was Quantum Break.
Pic related is CGI but there is an actual TV show in the game, and it's pure kino cuz it is based on the decision I make as Gillen.

what game?

This year mate, that's literally a still from the trailer

it's really him? it is possible?

Yeah from what I gather Bane was originally a pilot who was shot down and captured, and over the course of his imprisonment he becomes obsessed with plane crashes. He ends up wanting to crash all planes because he couldn't save his own, or something like that. Idk the details

I know, i know I've let you down

I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a big guy. No, I don't go around saying "for you" or move like a big guy or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of the big guys. I can pass off as a normie well with this.

I choose big guys that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Dr. Pavel (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), CIA (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Bane (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of big guys that I can use. I've done Smee, Maiman, Button-lee, Masketta Man, Juan Ovyu, Brother, etc...

But my problem is, I have a Christmas party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which big guy I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Ahyred Gunn this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a big guy listed on the flight plan, but I'm not sure which once. I like SIR?, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Dr. Pavel, but not saying anything him a bit.

Do you guys have any ideas for a big guy that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?

Mean Streets

You must be destroyed

NO