Molenbeek, muslim community party in church organized by mayor

crusade when?

link : youtu.be/s7SEmki6Tn4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17o0Yxwj8J0&index=3&list=PLRxCqa8Ld7Bk9PohWqEAt7IujOvrtMijA
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpsa1tMalSI&list=PLRxCqa8Ld7Bk9PohWqEAt7IujOvrtMijA&index=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>crusade when?
when your mom stop sucking my muslim cock.
faggot

>all that talk about this being 'very symbolic'
>mfw

Also,
>Iftar - repture du - verbreken van/du Ramadan in/dans l'église/kerk St J. Baptiste te/à Molenbeek
fucking hell, there's room for two sentences there

I'm a fan of french churches myself and this is really sad. But it could be worse OP. It could be a gay orgy or even the whole building could be entirely destroyed - those are not so rarly things in France unfortunately.

JUST

Racist Turkish bigot!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>t. Increasingly nervous roach

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

western europe never ceases to amaze me

I just see muslims and christians having fun, I don't know why you are mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=17o0Yxwj8J0&index=3&list=PLRxCqa8Ld7Bk9PohWqEAt7IujOvrtMijA

WHAT THE HELL

WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

All these Muslims will be very shocked when the real Muhammad followers comes. They will be the first one to die.

JUST

>that shitty Mudslime chanting music being played in a Christian Church

Holy fuck, nuke Belgium.

4/5 of your exports are to EU

Should EU stop caring about your nigger country, you will fall into civil war due to the fact economy plays people in fun ways, and of course Kurds.

Your country produces nothing of worth outside cheap labor, and even that is questionable today because there's abundance of young people in market.

So enjoy the future. You can expect the lack tourism to be least of your problems in near future. Nigger.

I need a Molenbeek QT

DELETE THIS

Brussels was a mistake.

Not single person defies this?

I wonder what would happen if a mosque was swarmed with christians.

mashAllah

REMOVE THEM

JESUS CHRIST I WANT TO ANNEX FLANDERS RIGHT NOW SO I CAN GET RID OF THEM PERSONALLY

>Rotherham
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpsa1tMalSI&list=PLRxCqa8Ld7Bk9PohWqEAt7IujOvrtMijA&index=10

Jesus, making more room to build mosques I guess. This whole playlist is depressing, our face is changing not just ethnically but also with buildings, removing churches like Christianity never happened.

>tfw I just imagined this happening in the church where Charles Martel is buried in St Denis, a suburb of Paris that is full of shitskins

>2016
>your mom joke

damn, you guys really are behind.

Muslims at least change churches to mosques like Hagia Sopia.

why are there muslims there to begin with lol

It's sad to watch islamisation of Europe, but muslims are better than leftists in Europe.

kek, I'm afraid you're right. Or should we say (((leftists))).

poor charles martel i can't imagine the poor guy seeing all this mess

Patience, patience, my brothers. The God knows better, when to destroy this filth.
Forget the pope, he openly applauds such events.
Don't worry, your king is not bound to his corpse and is free to go anywhere.