How can anyone hate such a character? Rey is Pure, Innocent,Good,Brave,Selfless,Resourceful and strong. Also...

How can anyone hate such a character? Rey is Pure, Innocent,Good,Brave,Selfless,Resourceful and strong. Also, I respect how is she is entirely unaffected by the wickedness of the Dark Side, unlike Luke and Anakin, who both selfish and villainous attitudes at various times. Shes literally the embodiment of The Light Side of the Force. Only a bad person could hate or root against such a character

meme sue.

People got upset that they chose to make a story about an extraordinary person.
Filthy story tellers! I wanted to re-hash the same shit that we had seen in six other movies and grind along until she was powerful!

Sup Forums just complained about how strong she was and how skilled at whatever she put her hand to.
I just read it as her being the strongest force user for ages.
Not sure why people got so upset about her fighting skill though since even before her awakening she was shown to be a skilled fighter easily capable of winning a two on one fight.

why is she so sweety?

WATCH IT, Daisy

kek

>Rey's face in this scene.

I know. She's just so incredibly liekable. From the first moment we meet her, she's incredible, strong, and a powerful leader. I love how she helps Han with the Falcon and scolds Finn for running away/avoiding responsibility, while remaining loyal to him in the end.

>tfw feeling the hatred flow inside of you

>Not being attracted to xenomorphs.

Helloooooooooo reddit.

you don't hate a bad character

you don't feel anything about a bad character. She lives, she dies... who cares?

She´s like the facade that feminists want to project, when it´s obvious that they´re just dumb sluts.

Rey is best Star Wars waifu. Jyn is second.

One of these things is not like the others.

>main character ultimately great at everything she tries
>pretty much everyone likes her upon meeting her
>ends up being force sensitive
>ends up mentally and physically beating the main bad guy without much struggle

Why should i continue watching a movie series when the main bad guy was defeated by the good girl, the good girl has already proven herself to be naturally a powerful being, and the good girl never has to struggle with anything?

I guess if you dont care about shit like character development, plot, connecting to the characters, or basic storytelling than i can see why Rey might not have been a big deal for some.

Imagine if Luke would have forcegrabbed Bens lightsaber after Vader killed him and proceeded to beat the shit out of him in the first movie despite barely any lightsaber experience or knowledge of the force. That would have undermined that super Ominous and threatening presence to the Vader character as well make Luke boring as a result.

Whoa, I completely forgot how cute she is.

Yeah, Daisyfu isnt a dirty Jew

god i hate people with perfect teeth

BTFO'd

Rey did not do a single bad thing in the movie which is fucking ridiculous. Even Finn acted like a complete coward, even Leia couldn't be arsed to go rescue her at first. Han was doing his usual lying shit and Ben, well Ben killed legendary warrior Han Solo.

Rey was literally perfect and never even lost a fight and then found Luke.

Even Moana struggled more in her movie.

Rey showed zero character development in the entire film and that's a joke when Finn and Kylo did. They were so concentrating on making her likable and setting her up for the next movie they forgot to develop her in this one. She better show some actual growth this time around not just gaining new fucking powers.

Also, it makes no sense that Leia hugged her instead of Chewbacca at the end no sense at all and that was the most offensive scene to me.